Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 1 of her weekly shopping "hauls" would have paid for a decent car seat

Reactions: 4
She clearly doesn’t understand that looking at a car seat - even one with a delightful leopard print - doesn’t actually tell you how safe it is.

This video was a bad move on her part
stupid stupid idiot has she any brains in there?????

Reactions: 3
Guys she is being SLATED in the comments 🙊

She said this is only temporary until out of lockdown 🧐🧐🧐 can still buy decent car seats online from amazon during lockdown as well as tit ones!

Best comment is the one saying you’d spend more at Nando’s. Reminds me of the £30+ quid thy spent on takeaway once. But a cheap car seat...
I don't understand why they would buy one for now anyway because its not like they can drive anywhere together. That car seat is NOT temporary. She is a right liar 😂

Yea she will probably get more thumbs down than that Johnson wipes video she did

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hoping a brand will feel sorry for her and send her a free one!!! But she’s just slated Ever good car seat brand by saying the safety checks are rubbish!!!

This one is an excellent one too. She doesn’t bother replying because she knows it’s true!
301BE3A8-5FEF-495D-B6A4-10D11FED899C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So... let me break this down 😳 she’s basically going to “test” out a car seat for a month or 2 that cost less than an Nando’s.... which part of this is ok??? I’m all for testing products but when it comes to childrens safety surely we shouldn’t take risks and “test”??? I can’t even get what I wanna say out because I’m just so confused

Just 1 of her weekly shopping "hauls" would have paid for a decent car seat
Was just about to say the same thing as soon as she took it out the box I was like really you’re going to put your kid in that? I’ve never had a car seat where I’ve had to lock the backrest onto the bottom of the seat is that normal?

same we got both are kids the britax romer kidfix version with iso fixing and they are amazing and will last them years in till they dont need to be in seats!! They weren’t even that expensive!!!

Her replies are so rude apparently aria screams the whole journey because she’s hates being in a rear facing seat!!! She 4!! Screaming the whole journey she should know better 😂🤦‍♀️

Do they even discipline these girls getting up at 4am screaming whole car journeys!!

What a load of rubbish why waste £30 order a decent one now!!! Shops are still delivering John Lewis loads of online car seat shops even Halfords is still open!! Stupid only takes one car crash!!!

View attachment 124579
We got the Britax Roma evolva 123 and we’ve used it for 2 years now and it’s a really good car seat my son is happy & comfy in it and it’s safe which is the main thing! I’m not surprised Kerry bought a cheap car seat all the begging for a gifted one didn’t work 🙄

Last edited:
I think she’s deleted some of the comments. I do feel bad for her, she set out to do a video and she’s been slated for it, and that can’t be easy.

But I’d have so much more respect for her if she went “you know what, you’re right. That was a judgement error on my part 👍🏻“ and took the video down. If she wants to use a crappy seat that’s up to her. But promoting it to others is not on

Reactions: 5
Why would you buy a car seat to tide you over?! Wtf. My kids haven't been in the car for 7 weeks. They have no reason to, as me or my husband go shopping etc. You can order pretty much any carseat online too so that's rubbish.

I wouldn't spend money on decking the garden, if I needed a decent carseat for my child. That's just priorities really.

She bought it because they don't really care about car safety regardless of what they say, they've bought cheap. It's just something so many people would never compromise on.

• Wow
Was just about to say the same thing as soon as she took it out the box I was like really you’re going to put your kid in that? I’ve never had a car seat where I’ve had to lock the backrest onto the bottom of the seat is that normal?

We got the Britax Roma evolva 123 and we’ve used it for 2 years now and it’s a really good car seat my son is happy & comfy in it and it’s safe which is the main thing! I’m not surprised Kerry bought a cheap car seat all the begging for a gifted one didn’t work 🙄
It’s madness that she’s gone for a £30 no name car seat from Amazon when she can get this exact car seat you’ve used for £80 on Pramworld! She’s either done it for content or to be on the beg. She’d spend £50 on crap from Home Bargains when it opens so why not save that money and spend it on the safety of your kid.

• Wow
We shouldn’t be surprised really. She doesn’t value car safety - remember how long sienna didn’t use a car seat after Roma was born?

• Angry
We shouldn’t be surprised really. She doesn’t value car safety - remember how long sienna didn’t use a car seat after Roma was born?
True. She just sat in the middle didn't she!!!
Her comments are so passive aggressive again. Someone has said there is nothing wrong with a £30quid seat and she has said 'thank you for wording your comment nicely' the other comments aren't nasty, they're just pointing out its poorly thought out decision making.

Reactions: 5
And she's changed her pinned comment to "make sure you watch the WHOLE video" or something along those lines..

She is defending her purchase because:
A) she is too stubborn to admit she made a mistake
B) she won't see anything wrong with that car seat
C) she loves a bargin and that's what is most important to her.

She won't get a new one when lockdown is over. It makes no sense to buy one now, not use it then buy a more expensive one.
She's purely done it for price.

She was the same with the kitchen, buying non essential things (massive fridge) and then going without on things that were essential like an oven.
Then the kids rooms got left so she could have her kitchen first etc... priorities all in the wrong order 🙄

Reactions: 9
New poster here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve wanted to comment many times before but this one pushed me over the edge 😂 I’m honestly gobsmacked that she would ever think this car seat video was a good idea. I think she’s taken the video down now.

New poster here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve wanted to comment many times before but this one pushed me over the edge 😂 I’m honestly gobsmacked that she would ever think this car seat video was a good idea. I think she’s taken the video down now.
She has taken it down, which is absolutely the right decision. She made the wrong call, she was peddling a sub standard car seat to thousands and then lying about the reasons behind it. But she's done the right thing now and that's what I am always keen to see from her when she makes mistakes, so for me that's case closed.

Kerry hen stop making a tit of yourself. So let’s put this into perspective then maybe you will see why folk get arsey with you. Basically you buy a tit car seat when it’s your money but when you get something gifted it’s always top of the range worth hundreds of pounds and then we have to listen to you rave on and on about how great it is.

Kerry hen stop making a tit of yourself. So let’s put this into perspective then maybe you will see why folk get arsey with you. Basically you buy a tit car seat when it’s your money but when you get something gifted it’s always top of the range worth hundreds of pounds and then we have to listen to you rave on and on about how great it is.
exactly so true!!! 🙌🙌 same with most of these influencers!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.