Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to put their live on as background noise whilst I cooked tea. Saw there were SIXTEEN advert markers. No thank you Kerry.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Good god, I just clicked on their Q&A and........the state of their living room!!! They are two dirty bastards, they really are. They knew they were going to film & just left the house the way it always is - pig-stinking filthy!! The two of them must smell to high heaven ffs! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol, she's my new favourite! Good on her though if this is really her job and she makes money from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just clicked on the live.

I know I say it all of the time.

But duck me they are filthy fuckers.
How could set up a live in that dump?

I mean I just can't cope with them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Its just things like the curtains - at least straighten them up, move the cardboard from behind Warren, move the junk from next to Kerry?! It looks a bloody mess!!
And I'm sorry, leaving food outside the girls door is ridiculous.

Her latest video that car seat looks how can I put this without sounding bad em cheap & nasty! It probably cost what £40 I would have paid extra and got a proper brand name car seat! It’s just something I wouldn’t scrimp on is car safety yes they’re a lot upfront but cost per use is nothing besides you can’t put a price on keeping your kids safe in the car! We went from maxi cosi to Britax Roma had zero problems with both and they’re both really easy to use... At least Roma is getting the next stage car seat even if it took Kerry long enough 🤦🏻‍♀️

Its just things like the curtains - at least straighten them up, move the cardboard from behind Warren, move the junk from next to Kerry?! It looks a bloody mess!!
And I'm sorry, leaving food outside the girls door is ridiculous.
The curtains drive me insane they don’t even go with the room

Reactions: 5
Definitely get rid of the curtains and the cheap plastic curtain pole!! Place would look loads better!!

Two things I remembered from the live

- “we love travelling” well no, you love going on holiday. Not the same thing. It’s such an instagrammer thing to say. Going to Lanzarote, or wherever they went, for a week is not travelling!
- “I don’t even want to go to Morrison’s with them” dad of the year award for this fella

Must get a look at this new car seat. Cheap skates! Maybe as a backup seat or for a grandparent or something. But not for your main seat, especially when she previously waxed lyrical about car safety and extended rear facing. Because they got those last few seats free the are “better” ones. They wouldn’t spring for one themselves. Very sad indeed. A fancy car (in finance) is a priority over a proper seat for their child.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Massive expensive car with iso fixing and they buy a cheap £30 car seat with no ISO fixing!!! Stupid stupid!! She gives the car seat 3/5 why would you put your child in a car seat you rate only 3 stars!!! Poor Aria!!!!!

Whole reason they brought that expensive car was because she classed it as really safe and no other car was as safe then she buy £30 car seat 😂😂😂 what a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watched. I do not get it. She said it was better than she expected - why buy it if you expect it to be less than 3/5?!? It makes no sense!

Also saying all the spiel written on Amazon and that she’ll do another review later on - ok it may wash well, it may not be uncomfortable, but is a very cheap car seat really going to provide good crash protection? No. And that’s something you can’t test yourself until it’s too late.

Also that video was cringe. It was like a 2016 YouTube video to get followers, the whole style was just off imo. Not what Kerry does best at all, and a desperate attempt to do something different. Stick to the normal! DITL, what we eat etc! That’s what most of us want to see.

Reactions: 2
Just watched. I do not get it. She said it was better than she expected - why buy it if you expect it to be less than 3/5?!? It makes no sense!

Also saying all the spiel written on Amazon and that she’ll do another review later on - ok it may wash well, it may not be uncomfortable, but is a very cheap car seat really going to provide good crash protection? No. And that’s something you can’t test yourself until it’s too late.

Also that video was cringe. It was like a 2016 YouTube video to get followers, the whole style was just off imo. Not what Kerry does best at all, and a desperate attempt to do something different. Stick to the normal! DITL, what we eat etc! That’s what most of us want to see.
Exactly why would you even risk it!!! Only takes on car crash to change everything!!! Stupid stupid!!!!

Invest the money on a decent one it will last longer safer and Roma can use it once aria has grown out of it!!!

Reactions: 1
We always pay the extra for a decent car seat. Our 2 are both now in high back boosters and we went for cybex and we are really pleased.
I wouldn't buy cheap ones to be honest. As you say, it's child safety.

Totally agree re the curtains, they're awful. But at least straighten them up before the video!!!

We always pay the extra for a decent car seat. Our 2 are both now in high back boosters and we went for cybex and we are really pleased.
I wouldn't buy cheap ones to be honest. As you say, it's child safety.

Totally agree re the curtains, they're awful. But at least straighten them up before the video!!!
same we got both are kids the britax romer kidfix version with iso fixing and they are amazing and will last them years in till they dont need to be in seats!! They weren’t even that expensive!!!

Her replies are so rude apparently aria screams the whole journey because she’s hates being in a rear facing seat!!! She 4!! Screaming the whole journey she should know better 😂🤦‍♀️

Do they even discipline these girls getting up at 4am screaming whole car journeys!!

What a load of rubbish why waste £30 order a decent one now!!! Shops are still delivering John Lewis loads of online car seat shops even Halfords is still open!! Stupid only takes one car crash!!!

1E7F2ECF-8C77-47F0-AB10-1F27D5A2DB38.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't think she does though, there has been plenty of vlogs where aria is in a forward facing car seat and not screaming. If anyone's been screaming, it was roma.
I think kerry is just saying that as an excuse because she thought that car seat was a bargin and a good idea because they are skint

Guys she is being SLATED in the comments 🙊

She said this is only temporary until out of lockdown 🧐🧐🧐 can still buy decent car seats online from amazon during lockdown as well as tit ones!

Best comment is the one saying you’d spend more at Nando’s. Reminds me of the £30+ quid thy spent on takeaway once. But a cheap car seat...

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.