Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across Kerry’s potty training videos on Youtube and she’s such a liar! In the comments on one of them she says ‘both my girls picked it up really quickly’ but then there’s a video nearly a year later when Aria is 3 and she’s still trying to potty train. It’s a partnership with a potty training doll and she actually films Aria on the potty 😳

It also showed Roma asleep in a wooden crate, forgot about that gem 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why are they fannying around with decking in that sh**t hole of a garden and shelving etc but not making it a priority to have their gas pipe connected so that they can use “the range” cooker, it’s ridiculous, it really is

Reactions: 7
Also if she could please take the stickers off the front of their “range” that would be fab. They are the ones you see on it in currys, not sure they are meant to be a permanent feature!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The two things I took from the live were that aria wakes at 4 and because they leave food for her she doesn’t now appear until 7 - 3 hours unsupervised??? That seems madness to me. Yes, totally understand not wanting her up at 4am, absolutely. And yes I agree a half hour or hour play alone in her room would be fine. But THREE HOURS?!?

Also “I don’t want to leave Roma to cry,I don’t agree with cry it out” etc etc.... Roma cried and it was maybe 5 mins before kerry went up. So which is it? Doesn’t want to leave her to cry or doesn’t mind? Or is YouTube just more important than her parents convictions?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The two things I took from the live were that aria wakes at 4 and because they leave food for her she doesn’t now appear until 7 - 3 hours unsupervised??? That seems madness to me. Yes, totally understand not wanting her up at 4am, absolutely. And yes I agree a half hour or hour play alone in her room would be fine. But THREE HOURS?!?

Also “I don’t want to leave Roma to cry,I don’t agree with cry it out” etc etc.... Roma cried and it was maybe 5 mins before kerry went up. So which is it? Doesn’t want to leave her to cry or doesn’t mind? Or is YouTube just more important than her parents convictions?
They leave food for her to eat at 4am? Is this normal?!

• Wow
  • Haha
‘Leaving food out for her’!? It sounds like she’s talking about a dog! What if she chokes? That’s madness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Leaving food out for her’!? It sounds like she’s talking about a dog! What if she chokes? That’s madness.
This was my thought!

if she’s waking up hungry in the night wouldn’t you just give her more to eat during the day - I’ve know parents who give weetabix as a supper before bedtime. ’leaving food out for her’ does make her sound like a pet.

Reactions: 8
Yes to all the above. Also what struck me as odd is they said they leave it outside the kids’ doors. Rather than pop it in to their rooms they just dump stuff outside their doors for them to scavenge in the morning. The poor wee things.

Again I totally get they don’t want to be up at 4am but this is not the way to go about it. It might buy them extra time but realistically it is unsafe, and just pure laziness!!!!

Yes, give her a big supper so she isn’t hungry first thing. Also, start serving breakfast at 4am and that just perpetuates the problem. Absolute idiots.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
No. No it's absolutely not
Nope they’re nothing remotely normal about that if my son woke up at 4am he’d be put straight back to bed it’s far too early to be up at that time maybe if they consistently put her back to bed she would learn to stay in bed to a normal time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Now a laundry cupboard?? Just finish one job at a time for crying out loud!!!

It’s such a bizarre solution. Kerry refuses to take any responsibility or action when it comes to the girls’ sleeping habits.

Reactions: 3
I couldnt face watching the live, the minutes at the start where they were staring at the camera trying to work out if it was working was enough for me🤣. Cant believe they let aria wander about from 4 in the morning, eating whatever they leave out for her. No wonder the poor kids behaviour can be resting, she is knackered!

Was there anything interesting in the live video? I’m not sitting through it it’s nearly an hour long

Reactions: 1
The live vid, what a dump! They look like squatters

LOL! Ive only just "discovered" these two. But oh my god, i am HOOKED - for all the WRONG reasons!!

Was there anything interesting in the live video? I’m not sitting through it it’s nearly an hour long
They leave snacks outside their kids doors so that when they wake up in the night they can eat and leave them alone! Somone commented that they maky choke, and they were like "Errr yeh they could, but they could at any time"!!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL

OOps sorry, just read upthread and saw you've already discussed this, sorry!

I couldnt face watching the live, the minutes at the start where they were staring at the camera trying to work out if it was working was enough for me🤣. Cant believe they let aria wander about from 4 in the morning, eating whatever they leave out for her. No wonder the poor kids behaviour can be resting, she is knackered!
Lol, i cant see the questions...shall i get my phone...yeh, i may just get my phone.....ummm...
Painful!!!!!!!!!!!

Don;t worry, that was only part 1, you can "enjoy" part 2 when it comes ;-0

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL! Ive only just "discovered" these two. But oh my god, i am HOOKED - for all the WRONG reasons!!

They leave snacks outside their kids doors so that when they wake up in the night they can eat and leave them alone! Somone commented that they maky choke, and they were like "Errr yeh they could, but they could at any time"!!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL

OOps sorry, just read upthread and saw you've already discussed this, sorry!

Lol, i cant see the questions...shall i get my phone...yeh, i may just get my phone.....ummm...
Painful!!!!!!!!!!!

Don;t worry, that was only part 1, you can "enjoy" part 2 when it comes ;-0

I didn’t see/hear the bit when they said they could choke any time. Well yes of course, but you take steps to minimise that and you are right there as well when kids are eating usually. Not asleep elsewhere!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.