Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would assume so. She has done more the last two weeks than in the last several months! I wonder if companies are using influencers more ATM because they know we are all stuck at home scrolling?

Probably. I wonder why they use kerry though because she doesn't have a big following, not much likes/views on her videos, Instagram, zero interest on twitter and probably the same on Facebook so I am curious how she gets these ads.

Do you think because she is part of channel mum that they put people forward for companies to choose from? I don't know how it works

Reactions: 2
The bloody state of the garden 😳😂 I’d be hella embarrassed for neighbours to see it like that let alone film it and put it out there for anyone & everyone to see 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I know and they had plenty of time before the tips closed to get it all shifted. Even now they can hire a skip 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know and they had plenty of time before the tips closed to get it all shifted. Even now they can hire a skip 🤷‍♀️
You must live in my street - everyone here has been hiring skips the last two weeks 🤣 corona clear outs are all the rage here!

• Haha
The whole house is a tip not just the garden. It would have taken her 1minute to scoop the toys away into the unit once the girls went to bed but she couldn’t be arsed and left them. The kitchen is always covered in mess too along with the bedrooms being tipped upside down.
Kids are kids but there’s no need for the amount of mess they all make, they should be told to tidy away.

The whole house is a tip not just the garden. It would have taken her 1minute to scoop the toys away into the unit once the girls went to bed but she couldn’t be arsed and left them. The kitchen is always covered in mess too along with the bedrooms being tipped upside down.
Kids are kids but there’s no need for the amount of mess they all make, they should be told to tidy away.
Yes I would never let my older pair get away with going up to bed for the night and leaving their toys everywhere! Where is the sense of responsibility for them? The sense of pride in their surroundings?

Reactions: 6
Yes I would never let my older pair get away with going up to bed for the night and leaving their toys everywhere! Where is the sense of responsibility for them? The sense of pride in their surroundings?
They don’t have any so the kids don’t either.

Reactions: 3
They don’t have any so the kids don’t either.
Good point! If I had our house a constant mess I couldn’t expect my kids to do anything but follow that lead (although I’m a neat freak and the little soda don’t follow that lead either 🤣)

Good point! If I had our house a constant mess I couldn’t expect my kids to do anything but follow that lead (although I’m a neat freak and the little soda don’t follow that lead either 🤣)
Kerry kicks things under the sofa and chucks more stuff onto the piles of mess. No chance in that house haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The prawn dish at the end of her what I eat in a day video looked absolutely vile 🤢 feel sick just thinking about it 🤮
What she had for lunch would have filled me up for the rest of the day 🤷🏼‍♀️

The prawn dish at the end of her what I eat in a day video looked absolutely vile 🤢 feel sick just thinking about it 🤮
What she had for lunch would have filled me up for the rest of the day 🤷🏼‍♀️
The prawn dish was very wet looking. I do not like dry food, I like a decent amount of sauce on pasta etc, but that was swimming!

Reactions: 1
The start of WIEIAD video was a bit weird, why did we have a very long shot of Kerry's half drunk coffee and chewed off nails?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Why does she need a bowl of cereal in the evenings after two hot meals, snacks and pancakes for breakfast.

Reactions: 5
Yet her kids dont seem to eat that much. Lunch was basically fruit and 3 chicken munchie ball things? That would be a snack for mine🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.