Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He outfits of the week were awful.it just screamed that she was scrapping the barrel for video ideas and thought shed 'try' and put some outfits together. Doesn't even bloody iron them..you put together outfit 'inspiration' on the internet at least put 5 minutes into prepping it!!
The bags are a joke. The furry one will get so grubby being fur and knowing them will look filthy in a month.

And the bull crap about developmental stages, why didnt she mist put I have 3 children, I had to, ya know, parent them today. Wooo is me!! She is running out of content and scrapping the barrel..
I think she’s been scraping the barrel for video ideas for weeks now. Puts up these pointless 7 minute vlogs and stuff. Is there anypoint they’re so boring. Her moaning she’s tired or whatever and it’s all bitty and boring

Reactions: 1
their trainer company is just like their YouTube brand. Happy to take your money but if you have any negativity or feedback you get ☺👍 sarcastic responses.
Genuinely the worse customer service I have ever witnessed and feel robbed of £300 but it was a gift for my teenager so I foolishly went for it.
Kick myself for lining their pockets but I actually reported them to trading standards as I don’t believe they are above board at all.
Would you share what happened? No worries if you don’t want to of course. Sorry that that happened to you ☹

Reactions: 4
Just looked at Ricks website and Warrens and they have some kf the exact same shoes. How very sly of Rickki. The Murnanes are sly dogs
I thought the same to be honest. As much as Kerry is doing my nut in lately it does seem a bit crappy to start up a company that a smaller influencer already has when Rick & Kate have hundreds of thousands of followers.
Although Rickys business Instagram page is following the Conways business Instagram so maybe they’re friends behind the scenes or something. Think both Kate and Kerry are with Channel Mum

their trainer company is just like their YouTube brand. Happy to take your money but if you have any negativity or feedback you get ☺👍 sarcastic responses.
Genuinely the worse customer service I have ever witnessed and feel robbed of £300 but it was a gift for my teenager so I foolishly went for it.
Kick myself for lining their pockets but I actually reported them to trading standards as I don’t believe they are above board at all.
That’s really shocking. I’m sorry you’ve lost out on all that money especially at a time like this. I personally don’t think they are above board. They’ve had too much money these past few months. They’re practically spending money like as sex addict in a brothel for them to be totally above board.

“It’s protein week”

Well that’s the wankiest phrase I’ve heard all week.

You know what would cut her food bill? Not buying so much meat in the first place! All she bought there would last our family months!
Protein week made me laugh too!

We eat lots of meat here, so what she had doesnt surprise me! However I wish these influencers 🤢 would support local more and push butchers etc. They all do Asda haul, Tesco haul!
Why cant they show a green grocer haul or a how I do my shop using local suppliers etc, much more interesting for people.

I do a huge butchers order at the start of every month to fill my freezer and it sees us right through the month! She talks about deals etc in Tesco, but if you're smart it can really work out better in the long run!

Reactions: 8
Protein week made me laugh too!

We eat lots of meat here, so what she had doesnt surprise me! However I wish these influencers 🤢 would support local more and push butchers etc. They all do Asda haul, Tesco haul!
Why cant they show a green grocer haul or a how I do my shop using local suppliers etc, much more interesting for people.

I do a huge butchers order at the start of every month to fill my freezer and it sees us right through the month! She talks about deals etc in Tesco, but if you're smart it can really work out better in the long run!
What got me is she said the girls have 3 eggs each for breakfast is that not a lot? I have 2 eggs with toast for lunch so for her kids to have 3 each seems like a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What got me is she said the girls have 3 eggs each for breakfast is that not a lot? I have 2 eggs with toast for lunch so for her kids to have 3 each seems like a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have two eggs and I’m a fully grown adult lol. Her way of eating annoys me as much as her parenting

“It’s protein week” why does she has to label everything? You’re just eating normal meals, why does it have to be something special. She loves a fad or a trend doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 eggs is a hell of a lot I think. Next thing we will be hearing how constipated the girls are 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I didnt pick up on that, but yes that is a lot! Its concerning how much shes pushing protein, those children need balance. I cook meat because it's part of a meal, a balanced meal, not because I'm highlighting it as protein! Kids dont need to worry about ins and outs of protein/carbs etc! The very fact shes called it protein week shows it means a big deal to her!

Reactions: 3
I didnt pick up on that, but yes that is a lot! Its concerning how much shes pushing protein, those children need balance. I cook meat because it's part of a meal, a balanced meal, not because I'm highlighting it as protein! Kids dont need to worry about ins and outs of protein/carbs etc! The very fact shes called it protein week shows it means a big deal to her!
shes going to give them issues with food when they’re older I feel. I get eating a healthy balanced diet is very important. But the way she is and stuff I just feel she will give them a complex about eating!!!

Reactions: 6
shes going to give them issues with food when they’re older I feel. I get eating a healthy balanced diet is very important. But the way she is and stuff I just feel she will give them a complex about eating!!!
Yes I think you can give a healthy balanced diet without talking about it!
My children have a healthy diet, they love fruit, love meat and veg, they also have sweets and chocolate and crisps because that's balance.

But they wouldn't know what calories or protein are. They dont know high fat from low fat! No need to mention that, growing up is hard enough especially for girls without all this pressure as young children!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I think you can give a healthy balanced diet without talking about it!
My children have a healthy diet, they love fruit, love meat and veg, they also have sweets and chocolate and crisps because that's balance.

But they wouldn't know what calories or protein are. They dont know high fat from low fat! No need to mention that, growing up is hard enough especially for girls without all this pressure as young children!
Couldn’t agree with you more! My daughter is the same.. lots of fruit, veg, freshly cooked meals but still don’t deprive her of things and talk to her about calories, no sugar, this and that. Plus most of those healthy alternatives like the low fat things sometimes actually contain just as much if not more sugar in them than if they just had the proper thing

Couldn’t agree with you more! My daughter is the same.. lots of fruit, veg, freshly cooked meals but still don’t deprive her of things and talk to her about calories, no sugar, this and that. Plus most of those healthy alternatives like the low fat things sometimes actually contain just as much if not more sugar in them than if they just had the proper thing
don’t talk to her about calories *

Reactions: 1
She gives them a very adult diet, you can let a child eat like a child and still be healthy. Kerry really has eating issues, she has a massive fear of something and I don't know what.

She once said that she was bigger because of what her mum was feeding her when younger. She’s clearly still got food demons, it’s not healthy and will more than likely pass onto her girls if she carry’s on talking about food the way she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.