Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
financially they’re chasing their tails. They’ve got the mortgage, the car is on finance, I imagine a lot of things get shoved on a credit card or paid for through finance, their food costs are just ridiculous. I could be wrong but they can’t be earning that much money she’s hardly a top youtuber and his wage can only cover so much surely? They need to get a grip the pair of them live in cuckoo land!! Everything they do is because other instagrammers/youtubers are doing it, there’s just no personality. I find their life all over the place 🤦‍♀️
I totally agree they are quite skint with very little disposable income.
They admitted the kitchen and range rover in finance.
Maybe the fridge and oven is.

We renovating and all for doing up house on the cheap and lots work our selves.
We honest about it we can't afford new kitchen and dident want to do finance so painted the kitchen added new handle and added some nice floor.

We have the kitchen tiles gifted they claimed they couldent find a tiler inn the entire South West and did it themselves.

The oven I find it hard to believe they not got gas safe person to link up the hob in entire South West..

The brick slips in fire place also gifted.
Various different lights and shades also gifted.

Did they pay for the hallway tiles?
Do we think the new tv units on finance.
Cheap curtains
Gifted rug.

She used gifted frenchic to paint the stairs I assume they can't afford carpet.
She's just done bathroom with frenchic I assume also gifted paint.
We not seen the younger girls room at all.
2nd hand furniture
Attempting decking themselves and rest of their gardens a mess.
The dogs gone.

I do think all this screams they not much actual disposable income.
They have high outgoings
Her pays probably variable.
Other you tubers says ad money not great during pandemic and haven't seen many brand deals.
He's sales so not sure how income affected by pandemic depends what he's selling.
The trainer business is odd can't see they make much from it.

I don't watch her food hauls but does seem like she's pretty hope less with budgeting.

Reactions: 3
She has shown Arias room. Not much has been done to it though.

Reactions: 1
I totally agree they are quite skint with very little disposable income.
They admitted the kitchen and range rover in finance.
Maybe the fridge and oven is.

We renovating and all for doing up house on the cheap and lots work our selves.
We honest about it we can't afford new kitchen and dident want to do finance so painted the kitchen added new handle and added some nice floor.

We have the kitchen tiles gifted they claimed they couldent find a tiler inn the entire South West and did it themselves.

The oven I find it hard to believe they not got gas safe person to link up the hob in entire South West..

The brick slips in fire place also gifted.
Various different lights and shades also gifted.

Did they pay for the hallway tiles?
Do we think the new tv units on finance.
Cheap curtains
Gifted rug.

She used gifted frenchic to paint the stairs I assume they can't afford carpet.
She's just done bathroom with frenchic I assume also gifted paint.
We not seen the younger girls room at all.
2nd hand furniture
Attempting decking themselves and rest of their gardens a mess.
The dogs gone.

I do think all this screams they not much actual disposable income.
They have high outgoings
Her pays probably variable.
Other you tubers says ad money not great during pandemic and haven't seen many brand deals.
He's sales so not sure how income affected by pandemic depends what he's selling.
The trainer business is odd can't see they make much from it.

I don't watch her food hauls but does seem like she's pretty hope less with budgeting.
I don't watch anymore. Because I find it hard to watch them trying to keep up with Jones' tbh. Have they got rid of the dog?

As far as I can make out, the article said go ahead and delete the black square depending on which # you used.
And to delete the black square If you're going to share information on how to educate about racism, books to read etc.

I've not seen what Kerry has said, but personally think Meldrum has deleted it because she saw that article and thought it would give her a legitimate out to take any possible future heat off her. (You know, being as she's racist).

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her pathetic excuse for deleting the black square from her grid on stories? 🤢
For once I don’t believe it’s a pathetic excuse, I posted a black square with the # blacklivesmatter and ended up deleting it too as I got an inbox full of abuse about how I was flooding the hashtag? I have about 2000 followers and must of got about 20 messages?

• Wow
I actually think she’s put real thought into what she’s posting and saying which is more than what you can say for a lot of influencers

Reactions: 7
I actually think she’s put real thought into what she’s posting and saying which is more than what you can say for a lot of influencers
I've just looked and I do agree. Now I'm thinking about it, wasn't there only her and Katie Ellison that actually responded to comments about Meldrum when she made her "boob"?

I've just read that yesterday they were saying to change the # from black lives matter to #blackouttuesday on the squares as it was clogging up other important posts, but apparently today UK black lives matter have said delete the square and instead post thought provoking messages

I think it’s incredibly difficult to know what to post as a white person. My daughter is mixed race and I don’t really know how I would discuss the subject with her if she was 10 or 11. It’s a scary world. I honestly was so naive about racism and unconscious bias until I was dating her father.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s incredibly difficult to know what to post as a white person. My daughter is mixed race and I don’t really know how I would discuss the subject with her if she was 10 or 11. It’s a scary world. I honestly was so naive about racism and unconscious bias until I was dating her father.
I know what you mean, It's incredibly difficult to explain to children. It's so heartbreaking that in this day and age that prejudice is still out there.
When I was a teen I read a series of books called Noughts and crosses by Mallorie Blackman and I'd recommend them to anyone with kids 12+ who wants to start educating their kids about racism.

Reactions: 4
I've just looked and I do agree. Now I'm thinking about it, wasn't there only her and Katie Ellison that actually responded to comments about Meldrum when she made her "boob"?

I've just read that yesterday they were saying to change the # from black lives matter to #blackouttuesday on the squares as it was clogging up other important posts, but apparently today UK black lives matter have said delete the square and instead post thought provoking messages
UK Black Lives Matter said the squares were ’silencing’ important messages and that is why a lot of people have deleted them. I think Kerry has actually thought a lot about what she’s posting, unlike a lot of other influencers. At least she is trying to share content that might educate and inform her followers.

Oh Kerry, it’s always such a love hate relationship with this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
UK Black Lives Matter said the squares were ’silencing’ important messages and that is why a lot of people have deleted them. I think Kerry has actually thought a lot about what she’s posting, unlike a lot of other influencers. At least she is trying to share content that might educate and inform her followers.
I agree x

Oh Kerry, it’s always such a love hate relationship with this one!
For me it's a "oh I like her, she's relatable now"
And "What the F is she on about/doing now?!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One thing I saw yesterday from Kerry which I loved was a response to someone saying her so so BFF is Indian, and she doesn’t see any different, race doesn’t matter. I know what she meant of course, but Kerry replied something along the lines of “it’s important as well not to be colourblind” which I think is such an important message and not one I’ve seen much of from other influencers.

I really respect her postings the last two days. 👏🏻👏🏻 Always give her credit where it’s due.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One thing I saw yesterday from Kerry which I loved was a response to someone saying her so so BFF is Indian, and she doesn’t see any different, race doesn’t matter. I know what she meant of course, but Kerry replied something along the lines of “it’s important as well not to be colourblind” which I think is such an important message and not one I’ve seen much of from other influencers.

I really respect her postings the last two days. 👏🏻👏🏻 Always give her credit where it’s due.
And me! She's really put up some thought provoking messages and seems to have actually thought about what she wanted to say rather than just following everyone else and sharing Zoella

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.