Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little off topic here, but who watches I’m a Celebrity Get me out of here?? How much does Kirk (Andy) look like Wazza!! Hahahah only a slimmer version, but he definitely looks like him 😆
Hilarious! He totes does! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I had went off Kerry for quite a while, I hate when she tries to jump on bandwagons that she's doing for the gram more than because she wants to and I hate that her kitchen was made to be instagrammable rather than what suits her family (like why does she have a range when she only uses the oven/slow cooker 90% of the time)

However, that being said, she seems to be a lot more like her old self and becoming much more relatable again. Whilst I do think she has created a lot of bad habits in Roma due to how she's parented her (again think she's changed her parenting style to fit in on what others are doing as she parented the other 2 completely differently) I have to say I admire her for getting up and getting on with it despite the lack of sleep.

Reactions: 7
She’s always moaning about lack of sleep....it’s her own bloody fault and I certainly DO NOT admire her! She’s an idiot

Reactions: 8
She’s always moaning about lack of sleep....it’s her own bloody fault and I certainly DO NOT admire her! She’s an idiot
And lots of people are single parents coping with no sleep, or working full time with no sleep.

Reactions: 5
And lots of people are single parents coping with no sleep, or working full time with no sleep.
Wazza does sweet FA...Kezza is basically a single parent when it comes to caring responsibilities day-to-day.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wazza does sweet FA...Kezza is basically a single parent when it comes to caring responsibilities day-to-day.
Let’s not get into a debate about single parents and people who have a partner but do the majority of the childcare. It isn’t the same.

Reactions: 4
Let’s not get into a debate about single parents and people who have a partner but do the majority of the childcare. It isn’t the same.
Thanks for the comment. It is not down to you to dictate what is / isn't discussed. So, just don't! 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the comment. It is not down to you to dictate what is / isn't discussed. So, just don't! 😊
Okay let’s debate. Someone who is married is not a single parent mainly due to the fact they are married to someone they parent the child with.

Reactions: 1
She isn’t a single mum though is she? At the end of the day she has multiple benefits that come with parenting with someone else. She has someone to make decisions with. Someone to help pay for things. Someone to how the children if she needs a break.

Warren is a lot more involved than many dads, IMO. Kerry does the bulk of house work and child care as she is a SAHM, so it couldn’t possibly be equal between them. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t do anything, just she does more. Realistically he gets home from work not long before the girls go to bed so there isn’t huge time for him to do anything and they’ve shown a LOT in the past he does bedtime stories etc So is involved.

I’ve never seen anyone who keeps a microwave in a drawer before. That’s a new one on me 🤔

And I can’t believe they went to a Christmas tree farm, took pictures and left 🙊 I assumed they’d buy a tree but didn’t seem like it!

Reactions: 9
Her latest Xmas decorations vlog is hilarious! Making her house look so festive and normal, bet the floor was a disaster area

Wow it's quiet in here lately! I see there's a new video up! I'm off to catch up and see if there's anything we can gossip about 😂

Wow it's quiet in here lately! I see there's a new video up! I'm off to catch up and see if there's anything we can gossip about 😂
She’s doing vlogmas I think - her insta is quiet, however watched a vlogmas video of hers a few days ago and had to turn it off, full of complaining about how tired she is 🙄

Reactions: 2
its moan moan moan.....kitchen no further forward.....'have done our room' the state of it! showing her bed as made, it looks untouched to me. canvas just perched on the headboard

and she's been to costa for a corr-fee

i do like her jacket though

Reactions: 2
its moan moan moan.....kitchen no further forward.....'have done our room' the state of it! showing her bed as made, it looks untouched to me. canvas just perched on the headboard

and she's been to costa for a corr-fee

i do like her jacket though
I don’t love her jacket but think it suits her well, and it did look bloody cosy!

She has shown a few times lately takeaway food and coffee. If they really are watching pennies for renovations surely that’s an easy way to save? Eating out for lunch and buying coffees several times a week adds up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.