Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so inconsistent, she never posts vids anymore. Prob realised nobody gives a tit

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry (actually not) but the before of her car in the new video is absolutely disgusting. Kids or not there is no need for the inside of a car to look like that.. gross

I’m sorry (actually not) but the before of her car in the new video is absolutely disgusting. Kids or not there is no need for the inside of a car to look like that.. gross
Also, why does she move SO slow... when she starts emptying the car at the start of the video before it is sped up...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow she actually made a car cleaning video...I mean why? Why would she think that her subscribers want to see her clean out her car?! Am I missing something? It’s one thing doing a haul and showing what’s in the the shops at the moment but to actually film herself cleaning a car...🤔 I don’t get it.

I would say my car is pretty grim inside, I’m not proud of it, but it’s not high on my list of priorities (it’s not even on that list 😂) but hers was a whole new level of disgraceful.

Girl she’s nasty!! That car was absolutely disgusting! She doesn’t deserve such a nice car, what a waste... she’s filthy, how could she even have let it get so bad 🙈
You’re right she doesn’t deserve a nice car if she can’t even maintain it. Just laughable that she’s made a video highlighting what slobs they are and believe that it’s worthy content 😆

• Heart
Please someone tell me she let it get like that for the purpose of the video and it’s not like that normally!!!!!!
I have 4 kids under 7 and my car never gets like that, rubbish is removed daily after every drive, the kids only eat non crumby non sticky snacks, and I bring in every thing such as drinks, toys etc after every drive, except a few ‘car toys’ that live in the backs of the seats.
She has a cordless dyson, there is simply so excuse for the mess and dirt !!!!!! Absolutely disgusting. I would be embarrassed to show that to the world

Reactions: 4
I’m in no way part of the Mrs Hinch club but my god that car was rank!
Really bugs me that they seem to have no pride in anything. They haven't even had it long and must pay a fortune for it each month but still treat it like a dumping ground.
If I had a car like that I would really want to look after it, my 63 plate Zafira is better looked after than their brand new Discovery 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously live like 🐷

Reactions: 4
Ok 2 things. One petty as duck lol and the other not so much...

1 - She used the shittest Dyson attachment for hoovering the car out 😂

2 - “Let’s face it the kids are just going to trash it again anyway”...no Kerry.
If you’re raising children that have zero respect For anything and don’t tidy up after themselves, then maybe.
But no. My daughter has NEVER “trashed” anything. She’s bloody three and she tidies up after herself, puts her toys away etc.
I would be embarrassed to show that my car looked like that.
They are incapable of looking after anything and it’s now clearly just rubbing off on their children.

Reactions: 9
That car clean vlog 🤢🤢🤢

Why would you want to publicise your car being that rank?

Just a chance to show off her Range Rover and her Dyson that doesn’t even clean that well.

Where did Roma disappear to? At the beginning she was asleep in the car but then Kezza removed the Isofix base and 8 noticed Roma wasn’t there 🤣

Also - how many disposable coffee cups for eco friendly Kerry?!

That car clean vlog 🤢🤢🤢

Why would you want to publicise your car being that rank?

Just a chance to show off her Range Rover and her Dyson that doesn’t even clean that well.

Where did Roma disappear to? At the beginning she was asleep in the car but then Kezza removed the Isofix base and 8 noticed Roma wasn’t there 🤣

Also - how many disposable coffee cups for eco friendly Kerry?!
But it’s ok! She used ecover and she is 100% going to take all the rubbish out of that bin liner and sort it for recycling when she’s in the house 🤣 One of the stupidest things I’ve heard in a while!

I cannot believe the amount of toys in the car. Just why?! And some of them are from a water table toy we have. Why would they be in the car?!

Reactions: 6
Okay that car cleaning video I was absolutely disgusted that she could let her car get in that state! I was literally cringing watching it it was vile and who actually hoovers with that bloody attachment geez get the brush in there 😳

When she cleaned the leather seats with anti bacterial spray why just why home bargains do a really good leather cleaner spray for less than a pound

I’ve just got my new car so I’ve not had to properly clean it yet but I dusted the dash wipe any marks at the doors etc with a proper car interior cleaner every few days and I’ll hoover it out over the weekend then it’s back onto the weekly hoover/clean/wash but even with my old car it was a focus but I still went and bought all the proper cleaning stuff for the dash doors seats and carpets because it’s my car and I look after it but she has a Range Rover that’s she’s probably drowning in debt trying to pay and cleans it with anti bacterial spray literally drowns the full car in the stuff how can you pay so much for something yet have no pride in looking after it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Someone get her an old banger of a car because with the state of her Range Rover she doesn’t deserve it oh and she didn’t have to take arias car seat out she could have just lifted it slightly over to get the underneath any and every excuse!

Reactions: 1
I also don’t understand the need for the commentary... so now I’m going to take out the car mats.... thing is Kerry we all clean our cars and actually take care of them so we know the drill with cleaning a car, you really don’t need to talk us through it step by step 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs

• Haha
I still don’t understand why they got that car that doesn’t fit 3 car seats across the middle. It’s not hard to find good cars that you can do that in - ask any of the other millions of people who have 3 in the middle row. When we travel in our in laws car (they live in another country) my eldest has to sit in the back like sienna does and I hate it for lots of reasons. One of which is it’s not the safest place for her to be. I can’t understand why they’d choose that as their everyday.

Well I mean, I do. All for looks. Looks over your own child’s safety.

that car ws disgusting and arias car seat to :sick: on the subject of her car seat she really doesnt need that big bulky think anymore she could get her a high back booster and then maybe all 3 of them could fit on the back seat rather than the boot

• Heart
that car ws disgusting and arias car seat to :sick: on the subject of her car seat she really doesnt need that big bulky think anymore she could get her a high back booster and then maybe all 3 of them could fit on the back seat rather than the boot
Yeah exactly but Kerry was no doubt gifted that car seat & probably won’t replace it until she’s gifted another one 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh my goodness the state of her car!! Wasn’t that a brand new car!?? How can she let it get like that!?? She cannot look after anything!! Even the front passage seats was covered in crumbs!?? What the hell!!! She doesn’t take pride in anything she has!! No excuse for that kind of mess!!!! Just dirty!!!!!! What a waste of a brand new car!!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness the state of her car!! Wasn’t that a brand new car!?? How can she let it get like that!?? She cannot look after anything!! Even the front passage seats was covered in crumbs!?? What the hell!!! She doesn’t take pride in anything she has!! No excuse for that kind of mess!!!! Just dirty!!!!!! What a waste of a brand new car!!!!
It’s not a brand brand new car. It’s something like a 15/16 plate, But that’s still “newish” I guess lol. It’s bloody disgusting that she has no respect for anything. She’s never been clean, and her house is always dirty too. I just don’t understand why she just doesn’t take any pride in her possessions 😢 She doesn’t do anything all day, so why is everything so grubby and messy? Lazy lazy lazy 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She was soooo slow cleaning it out no wonder she sped the video up. Why is she so slow?

Yes kerry good job you had all those spare carrier bags to put all the junk back into because no doubt you'd need to ferry them home to your own house, i thought you didn't have a driveway. Bet they are still in the car to this day too.

16 mins worth video of cleaning a car, I'm not even half way through and I feel dead. Shes annoying me not using the brush attachment of the hoover on the mats and spraying the car in antibacterial spray. Use leather cleaner and a cloth woman!!

Love how she just sprayed it directly onto the climate control 🤯🤦‍♀️

I just have no words for this car cleaning video.

Hang on... she's said in her comments she doesn't want to use a cloth because she doesn't find it very hygienic! 😮😄🤯 ...To someone who is commenting how much kitchen roll she must get through. Thought kerry was supposed to be all environmentally friendly 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.