Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a SHOCKER for using throw away products for cleaning! Why not use a cloth to clean the surfaces instead of kitchen roll? And noticed she uses face wipes as well. Has she no care for the environment at all? Just so lazy it’s whatever is easiest for her, screw the planet.

So easy to make simple changes and she should be role modelling, as an “influencer”
Remember, she hasn’t got time to wash reusable baby wipes so why would she have time for anything else!

Kezza is just lazy and doesn’t actually care about the environment. She was probably gifted the reusable baby wipes 🙄🙄🙄

I bet if a partnership with a cloth nappy company came up she’d be all about the reusable nappies!

Reactions: 2
Remember, she hasn’t got time to wash reusable baby wipes so why would she have time for anything else!

Kezza is just lazy and doesn’t actually care about the environment. She was probably gifted the reusable baby wipes 🙄🙄🙄

I bet if a partnership with a cloth nappy company came up she’d be all about the reusable nappies!
She was gifted the cheeky wipes, it was all an ad. And she’s so lazy she can’t even wash them once her ad is over. Makes me extra cross as I love our cheeky wipes and had to buy new ones recently as our (6year old) set had worn through. And she got her for free, probably got paid, and doesn’t even use them 😣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
just watched the vlog thought she didnt like primark yet both the girls were in new primark outfits and that breast feeding photo was taken in primark to :rolleyes: i wish she would be the old kerry and just stop protraying this lie style they dont have primark is brilliant for clothes i get most of mine from there i do prefer next for my daughter though but i do get her some primark bits i wish she would just be ok with wherever she wants to shop i dont have a particular shop i use i just buy what i like it doesnt matter where its from

Reactions: 4
My little girl lived in H&M. £2.99 for summer dresses, you can’t get better than that and they wash fab.

warrens filming Roma over the weekend......close up of floor and sofa in living room....both absolutely FILTHY!!! thats what happens when you let kids eat in there

truly shocked by these two

The weekend vlog was a bit weird at the beginning. It was like she was drunk! She was very OTT about the girls looking 'beaauudaful' 🤣
The day out looked nice for the girls at least. The clip of them eating their pizza and veggies at the end made me lol, the girls sat down and wozza and kezzle stood up. Not quite the breakfast bar they said it would be!!

I assume her medal is in the post for doing one day of summer holidays... these mums always talk about the holidays like it gets in the way of their daily lives. I know it can be a lot (we get 9 weeks of summer holidays!) and full on, but all the vlogging mums get on like it’s just such a bloody hassle for them to have their kids at home. Don’t get me wrong, I want to kill mine at points and would love 5 quiet minutes, but it’s mostly just flipping great having everyone together for getting out and about.

Drives me mad the way she calls her work top quartz, yes kez we know you have quartz. Give it a rest! And the American fridge freezer is always called by its full name too 🤣 WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 and a half minutes into Kezzas latest vlog and it’s making me angry. Aria clearly wants attention from her Mum and instead of stopping the filming she carries on blabbering on about Roma’s walking and drinking her second coffee. It must be awful for those children to have to compete with a camera for their mums attention.

Reactions: 7
3 and a half minutes into Kezzas latest vlog and it’s making me angry. Aria clearly wants attention from her Mum and instead of stopping the filming she carries on blabbering on about Roma’s walking and drinking her second coffee. It must be awful for those children to have to compete with a camera for their mums attention.
The majority of mum vloggers do it.

• Sad
Anyone watched her latest video ? An ad with CBeebies ? What a crock of tit , she spent half of it just filming herself folding washing to music. Then giving a speech about the magazine , quite frankly a 3 year old could of done better . She’s very dense . Wtf has CBeebies worked with her ?! She has put no effort in to that video at all , it’s painstaking to watch . I didn’t know CBeebies were so hard up needing mummy floggers help 🙈

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched her latest video ? An ad with CBeebies ? What a crock of tit , she spent half of it just filming herself folding washing to music. Then giving a speech about the magazine , quite frankly a 3 year old could of done better . She’s very dense . Wtf has CBeebies worked with her ?! She has put no effort in to that video at all , it’s painstaking to watch . I didn’t know CBeebies were so hard up needing mummy floggers help 🙈
I would buy a cbeebies mag for my 3 year old, my 7 year old wouldn't be interested at all. She should have let Aria do it rather than sienna. The shot of the 4 stools at the breakfast bar, the stools look very cramped.
I do like the kitchen tbh, not my style but it looks decent enough, I just feel like they could have used the space better.

I would buy a cbeebies mag for my 3 year old, my 7 year old wouldn't be interested at all. She should have let Aria do it rather than sienna. The shot of the 4 stools at the breakfast bar, the stools look very cramped.
I do like the kitchen tbh, not my style but it looks decent enough, I just feel like they could have used the space better.
My 7yo would probably do it and enjoy it. He still loves CBeebies.

Unhygienic and not safe! Anything could have been dropped down.

That’s gross. I’m sure Kerry wouldn’t do it so why should Roma?

Unhygienic and not safe! Anything could have been dropped down.

That’s gross. I’m sure Kerry wouldn’t do it so why should Roma?
I know it’s recommended that babies are barefoot when learning to walk but in public places where you don’t know what is on the floor surely a little pair of soft soled pre walkers or even socks would be better. Grim.

Reactions: 6
I know it’s recommended that babies are barefoot when learning to walk but in public places where you don’t know what is on the floor surely a little pair of soft soled pre walkers or even socks would be better. Grim.
Yes I’m all for barefoot! Especially early walkers so their feet develop well, and in appropriate places. Socks at the very least!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.