Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably part of her new montessori outlook ‘don’t let the baby wear shoes so they can feel the earth and connect with it’ along with any grime or disease going as well 🙄

Reactions: 2
It’s probably part of her new montessori outlook ‘don’t let the baby wear shoes so they can feel the earth and connect with it’ along with any grime or disease going as well 🙄
Ah yes we all let that wee gem slip by last week! She wants to do more Montessori but she doesn't because of people judging her.

So she won’t do something she thinks benefits her kids because of what other people may think? 🙄

I remember when she started using Montessori hashtags and I didn’t really get why because she doesn’t follow the principles of Montessori. I feel she’s trying to jump on a trend but doesn’t actually understand what or why.

If she knew even the basics about Montessori she’d get those girls a little table and chairs to eat from/work on 🤣

Reactions: 4
I find it cross that she'd let her baby walk around a public place like a shopping centre with no shoes on. And I love how she's said she wipes them when she gets back. Like surley she's had 3 kids, we all make parenting fails but it's the arrogance she replies to people with. U don't need to put your whole life on social media, and if you do put something different, people will comment it's only natural. If you don't like it don't put it up or just deal with the comments. I don't get it... I feel she doesn't want Roma to grow up as she's the last, which obvs we all do with our last babies, but if she's walking like u say and she's confident enough to do it outside, at least put some socks or something on her feet. Ugh grinds my goat!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the whole no shoes on there feet is when there not confidently walking. If there confidently walking shoes are fine. What would she do if she walked over something sharp & cut her feet? It’s not only dirt that’s on the floor. As long as your getting your children’s feet measured regularly I’m pretty sure shoes are fine.

I’m sure the whole no shoes on there feet is when there not confidently walking. If there confidently walking shoes are fine. What would she do if she walked over something sharp & cut her feet? It’s not only dirt that’s on the floor. As long as your getting your children’s feet measured regularly I’m pretty sure shoes are fine.
I can understand wanting to keep babies barefoot at home but like you say, if they’re walking confidently you need shoes in public. We wouldn’t walk round barefoot so why should a child? If you’re concerned about their feet while they’re still growing and developing you can buy little moccasins that don’t restrict movement or growth, we have some Bobux ones that are great. I suspect they can’t afford expensive shoes for her and that’s why she hasn’t got any new ones.

I’m sure as soon as Roma has been measured Kezza will be buying matching shoes for all three on credit at Next 🙄

Reactions: 3
I remember when she started using Montessori hashtags and I didn’t really get why because she doesn’t follow the principles of Montessori. I feel she’s trying to jump on a trend but doesn’t actually understand what or why.

If she knew even the basics about Montessori she’d get those girls a little table and chairs to eat from/work on 🤣
I’d imagine she’s seen some bits online and jumped on them, you are right. No way does she actually believe in the principles behind it all or she’d be living a very different lifestyle with her girls.

Reactions: 3
Kezzas latest grid post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘Just a multi tasking mama trying to rock the baby to sleep and eat her meal while it’s still hot’

I’ve got a novel suggestion - how about instead of taking a picture, Warren push the Pram so she can eat.

All. For. The. Gram.

Reactions: 16
Kezzas latest grid post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘Just a multi tasking mama trying to rock the baby to sleep and eat her meal while it’s still hot’

I’ve got a novel suggestion - how about instead of taking a picture, Warren push the Pram so she can eat.

All. For. The. Gram.
😂😂 hot meal my youngest is 3 and I can hardly remember what a hot meal is. Not getting hot meals is just being a parent.

Why when you become an insta mum does everything become a look at what a wonderful parent I am when its just what normal parents do everyday???

Reactions: 6
Why when you become an insta mum does everything become a look at what a wonderful parent I am when its just what normal parents do everyday???
I think there's a law somewhere that says you must ram "women support women" down everyone's throats at every opportunity. One must also be sure to mention how early your kid is to walk/talk/potty train, and how amazing you are at breastfeeding at least daily 🤣

She’s got a right smirk on her face on that insta pic, its like she almost knows what’s going to be said on here about it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Two of the comments are warren under different accounts 🤣🤣🤣 how desperate are they for engagement?! That’s pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Latest vlog... kids have them bloody pineapple dresses on AGAIN!
Aahh yes, the pineapple dress. I've noticed when she buys them new clothes, she'll buy one or two outfits then that's it they're on repeat for the foreseeable. Just now it's the pineapple dresses and denim.shorts with sequins and t shirt turn 🤣

Two of the comments are warren under different accounts 🤣🤣🤣 how desperate are they for engagement?! That’s pathetic.
The fact shes replied to both when he was probably sitting next to her as well and these people say we should get a life 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Wow, just wow. Surprised she doesn't log in her conwayeats, homeof and her fitness account and comment too! You just wouldn't, would you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.