Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the aldi haul.

That walker?
I would be so ashamed of myself, if my baby was sitting in that.

And in the comments someone has said, why not buy the IKEA one? And she's said oh I've ordered one, this was just temporary. Sorry roma is almost one so been eating for almost 6 months now and you are just buying a highchair?? What the duck.

Shes lucky she doesn't have any one involved e.g. Social workers cause her house is a tip, her children are unkept. And roma is standing in that walker eating her dinner? Seriously 🤦‍♀️
My son had a high chair since he was about 4/5 months well before we needed it we unfortunately don’t have room for a dining table and he needs somewhere proper to eat so he had his high chair until he was old enough to use the table and chair we got him from ikea it’s the blue one it’s a good size for eating drawing play doh etc and it’s next to the sofa so we still eat together even if we’ve no table 🙈 that manky walker does my head in it’s embarrassing and she’s plastering it all over YouTube 😳 I feel personally she pushes her children to walk sit crawl etc from a far too early age but that’s just my opinion - when we moved I was pregnant with my son around 5 months so we sorted the living room hall bathroom then did his room but if we ever move his room will be priority the fact they did the kitchen before their child’s bedroom baffles me I’m sorry sienna needs somewhere for chill time away from the younger 2 especially as she gets older and she needs a decent nights sleep considering she was the ‘best’ sleeper out the 3 of them probably down to the fact they actually had a proper routine in place for sienna as a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ After reading this I’m glad I’m not the only person finding veggies so irritating honestly nobody cares

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think that’s possibly a product of the world she is living in (meaning influencer land?) maybe she is naturally a “make do and mend” type but the mindless consumerism and constant keeping up with the Joneses, and oneupmanship these instamums do may have slowly infiltrated her? I know there were pieces of furniture she had from their first flat they had for ages, and weren’t great stuff, but they kept them as they were fine (or I believe that’s the case anyway). Now everything has to be new and shiny all the time, and that’s been a shift I’ve noticed over the last 18months or so. Something which makes her less relatable.
I really agree with everything you've said. I have nothing else to add 😄

Edit- i feel sorry for these who want to keep up with the Jones, they will never be happy with what they have.

All the stuff on credit, its easy to do and you can get what you want quicker but then who wants all the debt

My son had a high chair since he was about 4/5 months well before we needed it we unfortunately don’t have room for a dining table and he needs somewhere proper to eat so he had his high chair until he was old enough to use the table and chair we got him from ikea it’s the blue one it’s a good size for eating drawing play doh etc and it’s next to the sofa so we still eat together even if we’ve no table 🙈 that manky walker does my head in it’s embarrassing and she’s plastering it all over YouTube 😳 I feel personally she pushes her children to walk sit crawl etc from a far too early age but that’s just my opinion - when we moved I was pregnant with my son around 5 months so we sorted the living room hall bathroom then did his room but if we ever move his room will be priority the fact they did the kitchen before their child’s bedroom baffles me I’m sorry sienna needs somewhere for chill time away from the younger 2 especially as she gets older and she needs a decent nights sleep considering she was the ‘best’ sleeper out the 3 of them probably down to the fact they actually had a proper routine in place for sienna as a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ After reading this I’m glad I’m not the only person finding veggies so irritating honestly nobody cares
Veggies hater here too. Why she can't say vegetables i do not know. I also find it irritating she said "led" instead of "laid" now i don't come from down South so maybe they use the word but it's annoying.

Sienna had a really strict routine from what i remember, she had set times for everything even snacks and i think kerrys parenting techniques were much more consistent. Since aria i just see her giving up lol not even more chilled like you are with a 2nd child just literally giving up.
I think that breakdown was a long time coming and shes still trying to navigate through everything. She said she is having phone therapy a while ago but haven't heard anything since. It would be interesting of she did a catch up video about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really agree with everything you've said. I have nothing else to add 😄

Edit- i feel sorry for these who want to keep up with the Jones, they will never be happy with what they have.

All the stuff on credit, its easy to do and you can get what you want quicker but then who wants all the debt

Veggies hater here too. Why she can't say vegetables i do not know. I also find it irritating she said "led" instead of "laid" now i don't come from down South so maybe they use the word but it's annoying.

Sienna had a really strict routine from what i remember, she had set times for everything even snacks and i think kerrys parenting techniques were much more consistent. Since aria i just see her giving up lol not even more chilled like you are with a 2nd child just literally giving up.
I think that breakdown was a long time coming and shes still trying to navigate through everything. She said she is having phone therapy a while ago but haven't heard anything since. It would be interesting of she did a catch up video about it
For me its the word “plasters” in the suncream advert she’s done. It actually makes me cringe so bad! If you can’t say a word in your fake posh accent, don’t put it in the video.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to have to re watch that so I can hear it 😄

Just been to watch it again and looks like there is some issue with that AD

Last edited:
  • Wow
I dont buy any of the mental health tit she or any of them spout and I dont believe all the crap about therapy on the phone, at the time the insta mums were all banging on about mental health I think it was a channel mum thing.
You will notice the mental health card is played by insta mum when they mess up or when channel mum is telling them as you get a loads of them banging on about it.

Ive suffered from depression and suffer with anxiety and the way they bounce back just shows how fake it all is. Kerry made out at the beginning like it was having the children and pressure of the house the fact she wasn't sleeping blah blah blah then she went to the hotel was called out for not sleeping when Roma was as she had claimed this was what was alot of her problem, then all of a sudden it was from a break in that happened years ago which apparently she had never talked about but people did know about it 🤦‍♀️ Once they get the next freebie or AD they are all cured its a disgusting card to play purely for sympathy/support and engagement.

Do you think that’s possibly a product of the world she is living in (meaning influencer land?) maybe she is naturally a “make do and mend” type but the mindless consumerism and constant keeping up with the Joneses, and oneupmanship these instamums do may have slowly infiltrated her? I know there were pieces of furniture she had from their first flat they had for ages, and weren’t great stuff, but they kept them as they were fine (or I believe that’s the case anyway). Now everything has to be new and shiny all the time, and that’s been a shift I’ve noticed over the last 18months or so. Something which makes her less relatable.
I do feel shes a keep up with the Jones but what I dont understand from that aspect is why she isn't buying more clothes for the children to keep up with other insta mums. I mean she was buying new kettles lampshades crap like that but the children didn't have the lovely new clothes like most of the other insta mums always have (I know most have a lot gifted) but I will quite happily put up with old stuff/broken things around the house etc but my children always have decent well fitting clothes and shoe, I might look a bit of a mess in my 15 year old skirt but I always make sure the children look good. With all these pretty well dressed insta children you would think she want to keep up with that part of the Jones life.

Also I agree with whoever said that the pineapple dress dont look good I have to agree they dont look nice and they arent practical so im not sure why she bought them.

• Heart

@Clm1977 i think you're right. I remember a lot of the youtubers talking a lot about mental health around that time. If it is a case shes jumping on a band wagon so to speak then that is appalling.
I know her actions at the time going off to a hotel didn't say to me she is depressed. I think she was just over whelmed and fed up.
She doesn't seem to get a lot of "good" help from Warren ie, him taking all the kids so she can have time on her own. But then, didn't he take them all out recently to the park and she went and joined them after filming a video? Nobody will look at you badly for taking time to yourself kerry!
I won't mention wazza doing more housework to help either because they are both as bad as each other at that.

Last edited:
Nice clothes for children don’t have to cost a lot. I actually get a lot of nice things for my children in charity shops. We live in such a throw away fashion society now that I often pick up things new with tags for pennies! It’s crazy! There’s really no reason the girls to look the way they do.
She can’t make her mind up what she is. She wants to be a channel mum sheep insta mum but obviously can’t afford to keep up with them. I’d respect her more if she owned the fact rather than drowning so obviously in debt. Why don’t these women try & be relatable to the average mum?!

She used to do next hauls for the kids quite often now it’s supermarket or charity shop (not that there is anything wrong with either!). It’s one part of her that doesn’t fit the rest of the lifestyle she portrays BUT the part which I think may actually be most real!

her kids are scruffy, their trainer 'business' is laughable, her house is a mis matched tit tip and kerry herself is a weak, liar who will do anything for cold hard cash.

thats all my opinion

Kezza’s latest grid post 🙄🙄🙄

I never knew she breastfed!

She definitely does it now to prove a point. By 11 months most babies are fully established on 3 meals plus snacks a day & milk feeds have dropped considerably so I doubt Roma needs a milk feed desperately in a shop right by a mirror so Kezza can take a selfie.

All. For. The. Gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What is the “since before the 18th century” bit about?! What’s the 18th century got to do with anything?! What about the thousands of years before that? Just another example of her being one sandwich short of a picnic, whilst trying to sound big smarts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That red dress sienna is wearing in latest vlog. Bloody awful! Doesn’t fit, straps falling down, unflattering shape, just gross!

Good job school out for Sienna as that pinafore does not fit her anymore, she will be glad to get new uniform she will be able to breath again poor girl.

Reactions: 1
The insta post is a bit unnecessary tbh, it reads as if Roma is a newborn baby, but she is almost 1?!! I'm all for feeding your baby when you need to, but I wouldn't expect my kids at almost 1 to be that desperate for a feed that I would do it Primark, and obvs take a photo at the same time 🙄

She is forever harping on about this, it's like the leaning over the carseat in the back of the moving car because Roma couldn't manage without the boob. She's on 3 meals plus snacks a day, Kezza always says what good eaters they are and lets not forget how much veggies they have 😋 so she really shouldn't need to be feeding her on such a demand, in the same way that you would a newborn. I get she is pro breast feeding and that's great, but the constant photos and referencing it really do grate on people.

Reactions: 10
Also way to make mums who can’t & don’t breastfeed feel crappy. I get she breastfeeds but she didn’t with the other girls so should understand & emphasise with other non breastfeeding mums too. Also when did she become such a breastfeeding expert? I fed both my children & don’t claim or bang on about it as much as her. I know she thinks she’s normalising it but she’s making something so natural so unnatural by taking pictures in shops & every other photo. It’s like she wants a reward or something?!

Reactions: 10
I watched her weekend vlog & actually wanted to say something nice about her. I think it’s great that they do lots of things as a family - Mrs Meldrum could learn a lot from her! Their house may be a bit of a state but at least they spend time as a family doing things the kids enjoy & Kezza doesn’t seem desperate for ‘me time’ like Grabecca & Fopps do. The two older girls seem very happy in recent Vlogs which is nice to see but poor Roma rarely looks happy.

However I would have more respect for Kezza if she put the camera down, stopped filming every inch of her girls lives for the internet & enjoyed the moment fully rather than behind a screen!

The insta post is a bit unnecessary tbh, it reads as if Roma is a newborn baby, but she is almost 1?!! I'm all for feeding your baby when you need to, but I wouldn't expect my kids at almost 1 to be that desperate for a feed that I would do it Primark, and obvs take a photo at the same time 🙄

She is forever harping on about this, it's like the leaning over the carseat in the back of the moving car because Roma couldn't manage without the boob. She's on 3 meals plus snacks a day, Kezza always says what good eaters they are and lets not forget how much veggies they have 😋 so she really shouldn't need to be feeding her on such a demand, in the same way that you would a newborn. I get she is pro breast feeding and that's great, but the constant photos and referencing it really do grate on people.
At 1 mine we’re only bf at night because they’d have solid food during the day - and water to drink!

She is a SHOCKER for using throw away products for cleaning! Why not use a cloth to clean the surfaces instead of kitchen roll? And noticed she uses face wipes as well. Has she no care for the environment at all? Just so lazy it’s whatever is easiest for her, screw the planet.

So easy to make simple changes and she should be role modelling, as an “influencer”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.