Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry sounds rather bitter in her Instagram stories in regards to seeing some other youtubers on posters in a shop.

It was just the "well done girls" part which sounded off. As if to say "not me, again.."
I thought the exact same thing to be honest

they should never of had a 3rd until aria was older i can see why warren was gutted it wasnt about the baby it was the fact that kerry doesnt do pregnancy well at all but the way it comes across in that vlog is dreadful and it should be taken down. Did anyone ever read warrens blog how pregnancy stole my wife? i remember warren saying the same thing in a vlog once to because shes always so ill in pregnancy is why he didnt want a 3rd.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she’s ill in pregnancy I don’t understand why she’d want to go for the 3rd so soon, I have HG and looking after my 2/3 year old while pregnant was horrible and completely put me off forever. I’d love another but don’t think I will because it’s just not fair on the others.

I had HG in both my pregnancies I was kept in hospital overnight sometimes days both times, would physically throw up many many times a day, lost 2 1/2 stone both times, my teeth suffered so bad the enamel is ruined, my eyes also suffered from the pressure of vomiting so many times a day, had many broken blood vessels, eye sight detoriated. We won’t be having any more children HG being the no 1 reason why. Pretty sure she didn’t have HG just a drama queen

Reactions: 4
I had HG in both my pregnancies I was kept in hospital overnight sometimes days both times, would physically throw up many many times a day, lost 2 1/2 stone both times, my teeth suffered so bad the enamel is ruined, my eyes also suffered from the pressure of vomiting so many times a day, had many broken blood vessels, eye sight detoriated. We won’t be having any more children HG being the no 1 reason why. Pretty sure she didn’t have HG just a drama queen
I had the same,thankfully it was our third do easier to say "never again". It would have been cruel on my partner and children to go through it again ...

Kitchen going up, are you not supposed to have the walls painted and floors down as opposed to just throwing it up as is? Genuine question, i dont know how it works

Reactions: 1
I had the same,thankfully it was our third do easier to say "never again". It would have been cruel on my partner and children to go through it again ...

Kitchen going up, are you not supposed to have the walls painted and floors down as opposed to just throwing it up as is? Genuine question, i dont know how it works
No walls and floors etc after kitchen up x

Omg this was me every single thing you’ve said I’ve experienced it’s so scary isn’t it I have one and can’t imagine having any more due to what we went through. Xxx

Shes always putting throw backs up from when she was pregnant, even though she says she isn't having any more, i feel she would have a 4th given the chance.

Reactions: 2
Oh god she absolutely shouldn't
She cant cope with her 3 as it is
Bet she cries that Warren can't quit his job as she cant make enough money

I know! I was always pulling my face like 🤨 whenever she spoke about having a wine rack. She's mentioned it a fair bit and i have never seen them drink wine. Weird!

What’s the betting the wine rack ends up stuffed with all sorts of random crap like the Kallax in the living room? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t see them keeping it clean but hopefully it spurs them on to finish those bloody bedrooms! If they skip those and move onto the playroom they want their heads banged together.

Reactions: 2
Thought this bit was going to be a breakfast bar!?? Where kids going to put their legs!???
C173C157-C7B9-4391-9EAE-D85019A53DCE.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.