Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voice in that vlog is nauseating. The fake tan and more makeup than usual could be due to comments here comparing how she looked before having Roma, she never usually fake tans does she?

Reactions: 2
The voice in that vlog is nauseating. The fake tan and more makeup than usual could be due to comments here comparing how she looked before having Roma, she never usually fake tans does she?
No idea, did think she looked better than usual though.

Wish she'd listen to us about those bloody awful Sharpie drawn eyebrows though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the Sunday roast video, pretty sure I’m going to throw my dinner up. 🤮🤮🤮
Hope your dinner was better looking than the roast!

She’s also started putting more music on again I think... coincidences?

What was the whole wake up sequence at the start?! Who does she actually think she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Sunday roast vlog. Oh my god. Seriously how old are they? I’m new to her vlogs I only found her through tattle. She looks about 16 and he looks about 30 in that Sunday roast vlog.

Reactions: 5
Imagine one day finding that Sunday roast vlog on YouTube and it’s your parents. How utterly mortifying. I would rather watch videos of my mum and dad letting me use a saw on my own with bare feet at the age of 4 than the earlier vlogs!!! The flat tour 😮 Kez needs to have a serious clear out of her channel before Sienna or her friends stumble across some of this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine one day finding that Sunday roast vlog on YouTube and it’s your parents. How utterly mortifying. I would rather watch videos of my mum and dad letting me use a saw on my own with bare feet at the age of 4 than the earlier vlogs!!! The flat tour 😮 Kez needs to have a serious clear out of her channel before Sienna or her friends stumble across some of this stuff.
Was the flat a tip!? Bet it was 😂😂
Shes always been bleeping lazy

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Warren is milking that football match for all it’s worth....constant photos on his insta...daily

He must think he’s an athlete now. The dads all looked Fit enough in their kits, I’ll give them that.....then along cane Warren, wobbling along, bulging out of the footie shirt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So uninspiring. Cheap ugly storage unit, cheap ugly lamp ‘ shade’ blank wall, scuffed skirting boards.

She surely could have got a little kids table for that area instead of a sideboard. Has that huge Kallax on the other side of the room?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Ok it’s not deleted but I just watched it. I really think there is something wrong with her? That’s not me taking the piss, but her ways, and the things she says, are just like a few people who I know and they aren’t right at all

So uninspiring. Cheap ugly storage unit, cheap ugly lamp ‘ shade’ blank wall, scuffed skirting boards.

She surely could have got a little kids table for that area instead of a sideboard. Has that huge Kallax on the other side of the room?
Just what the room needed - more furniture. There must be a 2ftx2ft section of floor free now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This account is a parody of all the instamums, cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would follow me except for a good belly laugh.

I can only laugh at the bifold doors and she really does think that light shade is the dogs bollocks.

Does anyone know what the hold up is with the bedrooms? They should be asking themselves why haven’t they touched the girls rooms? Why has it taken three months to plasterboard and plaster Siennas wall? Priorities!

Even Mrs Meldrum decorated her girls rooms the day they moved in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.