Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of value lights.
The lovely shade was £11.99
Wondering if it's an undisclosed freebie.

Never heard of value lights.
The lovely shade was £11.99
Wondering if it's an undisclosed freebie.
Wouldn’t have thought so as it wouldn’t be a very good ad for them sending her two of the wrong thing. Think she just bought a cheap shade and wants us all to know in case we also need one, as obvs she is our interiors guru 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think this space looks to small to fit a big range cooker!??? 😂🤷‍♀️
57239058-9031-4DE2-A450-368940BF7BAF.jpeg

• Haha
Anyone else think this space looks to small to fit a big range cooker!??? 😂🤷‍♀️View attachment 17866
The range they've posted their having is a smaller one so it may! Typically they are 100cm or more, she's gone for a 90cm. Ohhh I bet there'll be temper tantrums tonight now, Kerry Conway cannot have the biggest and best range, and one of those trolls on tattle said she's had to chose a small one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The range they've posted their having is a smaller one so it may! Typically they are 100cm or more, she's gone for a 90cm. Ohhh I bet there'll be temper tantrums tonight now, Kerry Conway cannot have the biggest and best range, and one of those trolls on tattle said she's had to chose a small one!!!
Hahah love that she defo will!! ahhh I see I thought they were bigger then that!! 😂 can’t wait to see it all done 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can't see a range cooker fitting in there? Like how He has said that they have the space for the cooker....just need all the exposed brickwork covered up and the walls evened etc. Not exactly ready to be fitted immediately is it 😂😂

They had a back boiler (it has a proper name but I can’t remember it!) removed but more pipes put in, all down the hallway.

So I googled pictures of ranges in chimney breasts to see what to expect as it isn’t something I’m familiar with. They are alright (not my cup of tea) but what I noticed was in all the pics the range and breast are in the middle of the room, lots of space around them.

Theirs is going to have a tiny, dark bit of worktop on the left. Doesn’t seem sensible to me. Would have been better to leave the chimney out of it so you could access the worktop surely? Would brighten the kitchen?

Reactions: 2
They had a back boiler (it has a proper name but I can’t remember it!) removed but more pipes put in, all down the hallway.

So I googled pictures of ranges in chimney breasts to see what to expect as it isn’t something I’m familiar with. They are alright (not my cup of tea) but what I noticed was in all the pics the range and breast are in the middle of the room, lots of space around them.

Theirs is going to have a tiny, dark bit of worktop on the left. Doesn’t seem sensible to me. Would have been better to leave the chimney out of it so you could access the worktop surely? Would brighten the kitchen?
Oh yes, I remember now.
Off the top of my head Anna Saccone and Mummy in the Know have cookers in the chimney but they have large kitchens so I guess Kerry wants the same and won’t budge on the idea.

Oh yes, I remember now.
Off the top of my head Anna Saccone and Mummy in the Know have cookers in the chimney but they have large kitchens.
I was just about to say Mummy in the know. Hers looks good. Kerry just copies everyone else!

Reactions: 5
I’m ashamed to admit that I thought how nice she looked in her mum tag video 🙈

Reactions: 2
Yea she looks alright when she leaves her eyebrows alone.

Speaking of that video, i did think wtf? When she started talking about how she was going to use her slow cooker long term after she gets the kitchen done because it frees up time. I totally get that but then WHY are they spending so much time and money on knocking down the chimney and putting in a range cooker only for her to never use it 🤔🤔🤔

Yea she looks alright when she leaves her eyebrows alone.

Speaking of that video, i did think wtf? When she started talking about how she was going to use her slow cooker long term after she gets the kitchen done because it frees up time. I totally get that but then WHY are they spending so much time and money on knocking down the chimney and putting in a range cooker only for her to never use it 🤔🤔🤔
I thought the same! Yes the slow cooker is definitely handy, but I did kind of go 🤦🏻‍♀️ For the same reason. Money well spent on all this kitchen nonsense.

I actually quite enjoyed the mum tag video, thought she was definitely more like her old self in it.

Reactions: 1
Jesus i am so sick of seeing warrens mother or her mother when they are going on days out. Its every time!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.