Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do unfortunately look a lot like warren, they have his jaw - poor things
I know. I know its frowned upon and people don't like it if you say some kids are ugly.
It can't be helped though, kermit makes a good point.

Just watches the new vlog and shes obviously not got glasses on because she broke them but i still question if she needs them. She says she didnt get a migraine but i thought it was those glasses that helped? And can she see properly without glasses because it seems like she can Hmm

Anyway, so I'm not being funny but literally every time she goes out she goes with her mum or Wendys mum. Never, ever on her own, literally 🤔

Oh and can't not get a breastfeed in there 🙄 seriously she films it every time, is it really necessary? The one in tonights vlog literally didn't need to be in there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Definitelyme funnily enough Ive just watched that old boyfriend tag 🤣 it's quite hard to hear what they say because there's some shite Lil Wayne music playing in their flat whilst filming, but she says they met on Facebook, and they're first date was at nandos...

Also the glasses!!! She's FAR less annoying without them sliding down her face all the time and constantly pushing them up! From watching older videos she never used to wear them, so either her eyesight deteriorated quite quickly to need them all the time, or they were indeed for "fashion" 🤣🤣 Not surprised they've broken the way she chucks them about tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg i know! She must have seen herself that is not a good look and not film it. It was pointless anyway filming her yawning and whatever.
And you'd think as a qualified beauty therapist, she'd know how to apply fake tan properly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg i know! She must have seen herself that is not a good look and not film it. It was pointless anyway filming her yawning and whatever.
And you'd think as a qualified beauty therapist, she'd know how to apply fake tan properly
Looks terrible!

Reactions: 3
I cant get over the baby voice in the Sunday Roast video.
What (and i can not stress this enough) the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyway, so I'm not being funny but literally every time she goes out she goes with her mum or Wendys mum. Never, ever on her own, literally 🤔
Yep. They are ALWAYS there. Even though she said the bank holiday Monday was a great family day, the grannies were there too (I know grannies are family, but I assumed she meant the 5 of them)

It’s nice they are so close, but do they never do anything alone?! Even in an old vlog (maybe cider festival?) Wendy’s mum was there. Been going on for a long time.

(Also dying at “Wendy woo” 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the Sunday roast vlog. Omg!!! Why does she talk in that baby voice? Why does she act about 12? Why does she think that would have been a good video to put up?!
So many questions!!!! Also the beef looked rank 😂 and the vegetables looked aneamic! Certainly not 'yammy'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg what the actual f was that!!! How sodding embarrassing?? Her voice.... eughhh it just goes through me. She is like a flipping child!!!! Even my 7 year old son doesn’t speak the pathetic way she does..... woz cock is just as bad...... and what was all that “baaaaaaby” all about SMH...... and the way she clapped her hands after dinner...... what a flipping numpty
What video is this?

Just watched the Sunday roast vlog. Omg!!! Why does she talk in that baby voice? Why does she act about 12? Why does she think that would have been a good video to put up?!
So many questions!!!! Also the beef looked rank 😂 and the vegetables looked aneamic! Certainly not 'yammy'
Which video? How long ago was this video posted?

her headaches are probaby more to do with the amount of coffee she consumes to get by on a day i very much doubt the glasses are helping

Reactions: 6
Back in the olden days she never drank coffee - I also watched her “about me” tag (it’s been a slow week 😂) and she said she only drinks water or tea, that’s it. And then her fave alcoholic drink is cider. She wouldn’t dare say that now - it’s not very “instamum” is it?!

Reactions: 4
Noticed on stories she brought a new Aldi storage unit so maybe that will make the lounge look tidier.
I hope she sorts lounge and bedrooms out and tidied up the garden so when kitchens put in they have areas that are safe for the kids.

I know some influencers use the mental health card.
I think Kerry is depressed and anxious it's reason she's always with someone.
It's reason she can't see the stupid mistakes she's made.
I think she looking for fixes to make her happy buying a house.
I think also explains some of bonkers decisions and silly spending.
Hopefully in time she realise a Waitrose shop/ an American fridge/land rover or new kitchen won't be the magic fix she thinks it is.

Reactions: 6
Just watched last nights vlog. She also got those lampshades for the kitchen - I can’t see that looking well at all. Personally, I think kitchens need to be really well lit, nice and bright, with spot lights usually being my option. I can’t see it being bright and airy looking with filament bulbs in those shades.

Gratuitous breastfeeding shot, and shot of her glugging water 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She actually sounded like a 2yr old when she went ‘finished!’ and clapped her hands 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
She actually sounded like a 2yr old when she went ‘finished!’ and clapped her hands 🤦🏻‍♀️
She actually did....I was very generous saying 12.
When he asked where she wanted her gravy, 'all over baby' 😷😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 10
why is he so obsessed?? this is not a good look on young good looking guys nevermind ones that look like middle age goons
60346450_424758261682323_7162542248859533312_n.jpg
60346450_424758261682323_7162542248859533312_n.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.