Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So uninspiring. Cheap ugly storage unit, cheap ugly lamp ‘ shade’ blank wall, scuffed skirting boards.

She surely could have got a little kids table for that area instead of a sideboard. Has that huge Kallax on the other side of the room?
I was hoping the Aldi unit be instead of kallax unit so she can fit in a new table.
If she lost 1 sofa and moved dolls house to bedroom it look lot better.

Does she have any idea how much to foods are and which room?
Herringbone floor and even tiles are expensive too.
It's like she's seen every theme going on Insta and decided to have it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The extension of dreams?
I just cant see how they can afford extension any time soon.
They can't take any more money out on mortgage as it's a only few months old.
The kitchen and the car is on finance.
Their builder is questionable doesn't turn up and does half a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just cant see how they can afford extension any time soon.
They can't take any more money out on mortgage as it's a only few months old.
The kitchen and the car is on finance.
Their builder is questionable doesn't turn up and does half a job.
None of their plans will happen. I don’t think they have a builder, it looks like a friend pops over on a random Saturday.

Reactions: 5
So uninspiring. Cheap ugly storage unit, cheap ugly lamp ‘ shade’ blank wall, scuffed skirting boards.

She surely could have got a little kids table for that area instead of a sideboard. Has that huge Kallax on the other side of the room?
Why she's saying that aldi unit is new I don't know she got that before roma was born and even did a video about organizing it. Shes such a liar.
And i don't like the picture, it doesn't look right. A big bare wall with a small side board which would probably be better in a child's bedroom and that funny looking light with the wrong bulb. It's all wrong

Reactions: 3
No idea who she is, not many followers don't even think she does youtube but looking who she is married to, its one of warrens Instagram friends 🙄

Sending free trainers to your mates wives is not going to get them very far!

Creep!!
If I remember rightly, when Kerry was showcasing those trainers, she tagged Jem. All for business!

Reactions: 1
I think the fact they never seem to have any work going on through the week shows that it's probably friends doing odd jobs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.