Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure, it looks like that.
I think it would look better witha fridge freezer on that left wall where the breakfast bar is and not have the breakfast bar. It would make it a lot bigger

Reactions: 3
Cor it looks so tiny in that pic there not much space at all for all that ‘dancing’ they do in there!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes no sense, if they were going knock walls down they should have done the ‘pantry’(or odd little cupboard) making the room more square and open. They could have left the gas pipes and alone and saved a fortune .... someone considerably less self absorbed than them might have used that money to make their children’s rooms nice.

If she wasn’t so obsessed by the cupboard that’s she has dubbed a pantry they could have a lovely open kitchen with room for a table in the middle (rather than a breakfast bar). Excuse my dodgie drawing but I just wondered how different it would look.

Last edited:
Pro-abortion? Nobody is pro-abortion. Nobody WANTS an abortion. Any decent human being should be pro-CHOICE though. And how can she not be pro-choice because her husband didn't want another baby? That makes no sense at all. If Warren didn't want another baby then he should have taken precautions to prevent pregnancy - condoms, vasectomy, etc. It takes two people to make a baby.

I cannot believe I'm sticking up for her, but JFC.
I’m pro-life & am a decent human being thanks.

• Haha
She has ordered new glasses everyone!

I love on her stories one is of Roma napping and another is her saying Roma has t napped all day 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
What it that ugly ass carpet thing she posted on the home account’s stories 😂

Reactions: 2
Have to say I hate the new glasses, think they make her look ridiculous....again. Damn sight better than the hideous ones before though. best of bad bunch!
Think she looked ‘quite’ nice though in the mum shaming vlog, think it’s the way she has put eyeliner on, making them not look so droopy and dopey! And she did seem a little less stuck up and defensive in it, plus not a sight of twit hat which nearly made it perfect! 🤣

• Haha
Have to say I hate the new glasses, think they make her look ridiculous....again. Damn sight better than the hideous ones before though. best of bad bunch!
Think she looked ‘quite’ nice though in the mum shaming vlog, think it’s the way she has put eyeliner on, making them not look so droopy and dopey! And she did seem a little less stuck up and defensive in it, plus not a sight of twit hat which nearly made it perfect! 🤣
Still not the right shape and the colour is very aging

Those eyebrows!!!!! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
It always looks like she got distracted halfway through eyebrows and didn’t finish one.

Look at the stain on her wrap 🤢 she’s gross that one

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
First thing I noticed was that stain. Looks like coffee, has she been drinking coffee over Roma’s head and spilled it? Poor baby.

Reactions: 5
Wants opinion on brass handles.
I reckon the kitchen be grey with white quartz and brass gold as silly lighting company sent copper by mistake.
But the dark wood laminate she's looking at won't go with those colours she needs a light coloured floor some kardean or laminate tiles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.