Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus i am so sick of seeing warrens mother or her mother when they are going on days out. Its every time!!
Thought the same! I don’t think it’s normal (maybe it is for some?) nor do I think it’s healthy for them as a family unit to always have a grandparent there.

Reactions: 1
Makes me wonder if the grandparents are bank rolling their days out.
Interesting point. I know when we do days out with my parents (pretty rare to be honest! We see them loads, but we do days out as a 5) my parents or in laws would very kindly pay.

Reactions: 3
Thought the same! I don’t think it’s normal (maybe it is for some?) nor do I think it’s healthy for them as a family unit to always have a grandparent there.
Yes! I don't know anyone whos always got their mother in law on days out with them all the time.

When we go on days out i don't think to invite them.
Not in a bad way, but days out i think of as mum, dad and the kids.

Reactions: 4
Same here... I mean, I'll often go out with my sister, or my mum or my dad, when it's just me and the children as hubby works a lot of weekends. Or during school holidays etc. (But I'll also do things alone with the kids)

But when hubby is off and we're all together we never ask parents/in laws. It's just us then. I can't imagine any other family coming on a day out when it's us 4

Reactions: 5
We do lots of family day trips with grandparents and also my brother and his family and my husbands sister and her family. We also go outings with friends and their families. Some times huge big group outings. But we also do a lot as a family unit too.
I think they struggle with all the kids. If she’s feeding Roma so much we all know warren can’t deal with the older kids on his own so he needs some one to help him. Especially with ‘ferral’ child.

We do lots of family day trips with grandparents and also my brother and his family and my husbands sister and her family. We also go outings with friends and their families. Some times huge big group outings. But we also do a lot as a family unit too.
I think they struggle with all the kids. If she’s feeding Roma so much we all know warren can’t deal with the older kids on his own so he needs some one to help him. Especially with ‘ferral’ child.
Definitely do think the pair of them are/do struggle a lot with the kids. I don’t think they can cope very well to be honest so that’s why they look for back up..

Definitely do think the pair of them are/do struggle a lot with the kids. I don’t think they can cope very well to be honest so that’s why they look for back up..
I wonder if warren resents it, since he very clearly stated he only ever wanted two. To then find three a struggle, and for Kerry to be adamant she wanted 3 and then her also struggle (not that it’s her fault at all), I wonder if he ever resents the situation?

I think your right and Kerry is clearly pro abortion from the pictures she was posting on Instagram so my question is why didn't she have one if that was the case? She couldn't manage with 2 children. She can't say shes pro abortion when she KNEW her husband didn't want another baby AT ALL. I bet her told her to get one.
She didn't think about him at all. I reckon he does resent the situation

Reactions: 2
You can be pro choice, pro every woman having their own choice, but still not want to have an abortion yourself.

Reactions: 18
She obviously didn't want one because she said she wanted a third but i bet Warren did

I think your right and Kerry is clearly pro abortion from the pictures she was posting on Instagram so my question is why didn't she have one if that was the case? She couldn't manage with 2 children. She can't say shes pro abortion when she KNEW her husband didn't want another baby AT ALL. I bet her told her to get one.
Being pro choice is very different to making a decision to have an abortion in circumstances such as hers. Also, she was quite open about wanting a third. Quite shocked by this comment tbh.

Reactions: 15
Oh sorry! My thoughts were that if she was pro abortion and a child was not something they wanted as a family then they would have one?
Maybe I've misunderstood things.

Reactions: 1
Oh sorry! My thoughts were that if she was pro abortion and a child was not something they wanted as a family then they would have one?
Maybe I've misunderstood things.
Kerry was always very clear she did want a third. It was Warren that was hesitant (ok, he outright didn’t want a third!) about it, she did. I think the issue now is that she is struggling having 3, which is a shame as it was always what she wanted.

I know. I feel so sorry for her because i really want her not to struggle. When i watch videos, they don't seem like bad, crazy kids. They seem normal and not too much to handle. But everyone's different i suppose.
Maybe her phone therapy will start helping. I think its anxiety maybe thats effecting her most?

I wonder if warren resents it, since he very clearly stated he only ever wanted two. To then find three a struggle, and for Kerry to be adamant she wanted 3 and then her also struggle (not that it’s her fault at all), I wonder if he ever resents the situation?
Exactly what is going to happen with Claire Witt

So this is what the plan is, not sure if it’s been posted previously!
F21F0912-9762-41D0-A2CA-C001B360B905.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Pro-abortion? Nobody is pro-abortion. Nobody WANTS an abortion. Any decent human being should be pro-CHOICE though. And how can she not be pro-choice because her husband didn't want another baby? That makes no sense at all. If Warren didn't want another baby then he should have taken precautions to prevent pregnancy - condoms, vasectomy, etc. It takes two people to make a baby.

I cannot believe I'm sticking up for her, but JFC.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.