Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if they finished the bedrooms, got Sienna into her room and sorted Aias for her and Roma then they could tackle her sleeping.

Reactions: 5
im guessing blue and rose gold kitchen i personally prefer neutral colours on units as fashions and colours change and its not like they will be able to afford to change it anytime soon

Reactions: 3
Maybe if they finished the bedrooms, got Sienna into her room and sorted Aias for her and Roma then they could tackle her sleeping.
Excellent point! If they could try and settle her properly in a cot they may have some results. Not saying it’ll work mind you, babies are complex little sleep thieves 🤣

I think dark blue for the kitchen as well. Which, if it happens, will do nothing for the letting light in to that odd shaped room. Not like her special bulbs and lampshades will help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just started watching the new vlog - she makes a point of showing safety goggles and saying she will wear shoes. So.... we were right all along?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Warrens mum offered to have Aria and Sienna because she’s seen people suggesting it on here 😂

• Haha
Becca Howell- this is how you do renovation vlogs!
This lady is a breath of fresh air. Single mum of 2 gorgeous little boys. New to vlogging and doing amazing! Been following her since the beginning and I hope to god she don’t get taken over by Channel mum and go down the Kerry Conway or Mrs M road!! Go follow her ladies. X

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone catch kerrys stories today? A completely “set up for camera” few of her pushing Roma in the wee car. Goes back to what people said a few weeks ago about her playing only being for camera ...

Reactions: 6
Anyone catch kerrys stories today? A completely “set up for camera” few of her pushing Roma in the wee car. Goes back to what people said a few weeks ago about her playing only being for camera ...
Vlog was the same! All set up.

Her vlogs are so dull!

Reactions: 7
hh so shes not having blue cabinets now but she was maybe ses seen some sense about how small the actual space is :sneaky: not digging the kitchen design there seems to be a lot of wasted space it could of been designed so much better.

Yeah but did everyone know she breastfeeds? And they are renovating? My god she is a broken f-ing record....look at me everyone getting my boob out as did you know I breastfeed? Good for you love, you feed your baby like every other bloody parent, we don’t need to see it constantly shuffed in our faces ....
Don’t think I can actually watch them anymore, the most irritating, braggy yet incredibly stupid couple out there on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ok correct me if im wrong but shouldnt all the clan5independent post shes sharing be marked as ads?

Reactions: 11
Yeah but did everyone know she breastfeeds? And they are renovating? My god she is a broken f-ing record....look at me everyone getting my boob out as did you know I breastfeed? Good for you love, you feed your baby like every other bloody parent, we don’t need to see it constantly shuffed in our faces ....
Don’t think I can actually watch them anymore, the most irritating, braggy yet incredibly stupid couple out there on the internet.
I know they’re both really Braggy... but have absolutely nothing to brag about! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They got the keys in February and they have achieved next to nothing in that house.
I don't think it's very fair to say they have achieved next to nothing. They have already managed to demolish half of it, only another half to go. Should be done byAugust at this rate! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t imagine renovating with my two children nevermind 3, I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle, I’d much rather buy a house that’s exactly how I want it. If I have to wait a few years so be it.

I breastfeed my little girl and I honestly can’t imagine getting a camera out and recording myself so it, she probably wouldn't record it if she was giving Roma a bottle so what’s the difference.

• Heart
It’s strange because on an Instagram post in March Kerry said they were leaving the kitchen and trying to sort the rest of the house. They haven’t done anywhere else?
I think it's a money time and skill issue
Warren works and weekends he's always doing something downstairs.
Guess there's temptation leave upstairs as not seen.
We doing 1 room at time and even though kids rooms not perfect they habitable clean and safe.
I think start with living room as thats where we spend most time.
Also hall as 1st room you see so 1st impressions.

Their builder is hardly there.
What's left finish off kids room.
Did her brother and mum not help with those?
For the love of the gram you would think she get 1 room nice done and tidy for house updates and show off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.