Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They absolutely were / are at risk. From what she’s showed in that vlog, she clearly thinks it’s ok for them to be playing with saw’s, nail, knives etc. It makes me wonder what is going on that she isn’t showing us. They’re in way over their head with this house and the children should definitely not be around without supervision. It’s pretty scary really. I wonder what she thinks she’s not explained correctly?
True, how can you even explain or defend that?! Sounds awful.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t see the vlog, why were the kids playing with knives, saws and nails? 😱 was it what they had left out from the ‘renovating’?!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t put it past her. She probably let the older ones hot glue gun it on
Laughed that much started to cough and choke, Hubby just sat and shakes his head at me 😂😂

I didn’t see the vlog, why were the kids playing with knives, saws and nails? 😱 was it what they had left out from the ‘renovating’?!
It was literally just lay out in the garden like a pick & mix for them to grab

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She let sienna use a huge saw to cut wood, she filmed it and stood by her but she couldn’t have been in control of it while holding a camera and looking through the lens. Siennas saw was going everywhere and she had bare feet too! Her fingers were too close and it was cringe to watch!
When kez first went out there you could see tools and wood all over the garden and Stanley knives open on the table.
Sienna and aria were out there in bare feet.
They also were helping wazza mix cement or plaster in a bucket with a huge tool.
Kezza was pulling the chimney out in her fluffy sandals and no goggles from what I could see.
It was the most awkward and cringe thing I’ve watched on YouTube! So worrying that they are so stupid!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s s bleeping liar! No-one was trolling her! Concerned people were pointing out how dangerous it was for the girls to be using tools. She always has to be the victim though doesn’t she? She’s a bleeping halfwit! 😡
Does ChannelBum teach this when they sign up? Delete any comment that isn’t praising them.

Reactions: 8
Just noticed the tweet she made from from 4pm this afternoon? So what trolls comments from today is she on about?

Reactions: 2
Her ripping down chimney in her fluffy open toe shoes is the funniest stupidest thing ever!!!! What was she think!! Can you imagine the pain of a brick falling on your toes!!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Just noticed the tweet she made from from 4pm this afternoon? So what trolls comments from today is she on about?
Think it must have been the poo explosion changing vlog!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beautiful breakfast bar!!! 😂😂 extension for a dinning room!?? Where abouts they building this!?? Gardens not that big!! Also where’s the money coming from!?? Baby number 4?? 10K birth vlog 😂😂
2A99181B-A84D-436B-A3FA-68D24AB28260.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Do we think their knocking down the wall in the living room into that patio bit outside??? Won’t be that big living/dining room!??

I can’t see them getting planning permission

Reactions: 1
Do we think their knocking down the wall in the living room into that patio bit outside??? Won’t be that big living/dining room!??

I can’t see them getting planning permission
You can’t even swing a cat in that living room 🙄 she’s really irritated me tonight 😂 she’s starting 75 jobs at once, finance coming out of her arse, she’s done a Meldrum pretty much by letting her kids play bob the builder! I can’t take much more tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On that bark area where they have a table and chairs? Maybe but who knows.
Does anyone else find it weird that the "playroom" will be far away from the living area through the kitchen and down some stairs? And it won't be that big by the looks of it. Probably get a couple of toys in but no room to play.
I think she should knock that idea on the head and keep it as a toilet and storage area for outside garden stuff.

It's like she wants to turn that house into a mini version of what the saconne jolys have. She is definitely trying to emulate their life.

And, i was thinking. If they do want to build a dining room into the lounge, won't they have to walk through the hallway and living room when bringing food out from the kitchen? I don't understand the layout 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.