Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are hammers and nails specifically made for children and not harmful.
Yes, I know that. My child's nursery has this plus woodworking etc. I just meant that the commenters in the video were supporting Kerry but the items the girls were using were definitely not child friendly.

Reactions: 3
It’s know it all Kerry’s rude replies that gets my back up, that’s why I unsubscribed ages ago, I called her out last night and she made up some rubbish excuse about an emoji

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t let your children touch plaster mix either, as it can burn your skin. Kerry just lets them touch it 🙄 at what point does she wash their hands? Imagine if they put their fingers in their mouth!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She needs to forget about this ‘renovation’ and make the house liveable for her children.

Reactions: 4
She’s full of tit. The reason it didn’t really look like they were safe and supervised in the vlog is because they weren’t. 🤦🏻‍♀️

To be fair she has been much better in her replies on that wee video today. Not snarky at all. So maybe she has taken something away from this?

Reactions: 8
It’s know it all Kerry’s rude replies that gets my back up, that’s why I unsubscribed ages ago, I called her out last night and she made up some rubbish excuse about an emoji
Ohh was that you. Her reply was utter bs!! She was defo being rude. It’s how she is. Although today she seems to be being nicer saying how she appreciates all viewers etc. Wonder if she’s worried about backlash like Mrs M?!

Ohh was that you. Her reply was utter bs!! She was defo being rude. It’s how she is. Although today she seems to be being nicer saying how she appreciates all viewers etc. Wonder if she’s worried about backlash like Mrs M?!
I commented last night on her video saying why are you so rude to people that essentially pay your bills? Got the reply of i didn’t mean for it to come out that way my emoji wasn’t working 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give her a small bit of credit her replies have been better today, almost feel like a proud parent that she’s listen and taken on board feedback.... who am I kidding?? She’ll be back to her own ways soon

Reactions: 7
I reckon Warren is responding to those comments you know. They're worded differently than normal.
Maybe he is working from home and sat at the sofa and side table today 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they will stop showing the diy but she was probably counting on it being the main focus of her ‘content’ this year.

Reactions: 3
I commented last night on her video saying why are you so rude to people that essentially pay your bills? Got the reply of i didn’t mean for it to come out that way my emoji wasn’t working 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give her a small bit of credit her replies have been better today, almost feel like a proud parent that she’s listen and taken on board feedback.... who am I kidding?? She’ll be back to her own ways soon
Completely agree, she comes across so rude when replying to people and it’s out of order.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what channel mum thinks about last night upload? Isn’t looking good atm between Kerry and Mrs Meldrum

I wonder what channel mum thinks about last night upload? Isn’t looking good atm between Kerry and Mrs Meldrum
Doubt they give a rat’s ass. They didn’t care Meldrum had a racism scandal, which was reported by mainstream media. Can’t imagine they will even note this. May help explain her eager deletion though? And explanation?

Reactions: 5
If I had seen it on a reality tv show I would absolutely have emailed ofcom

100% would have done the same thing, it’s just plain stupidity & laziness. They should have been wearing gloves, goggles & SHOES. Point blank there’s no coming back from that imo

Doubt they give a rat’s ass. They didn’t care Meldrum had a racism scandal, which was reported by mainstream media. Can’t imagine they will even note this. May help explain her eager deletion though? And explanation?
Oh yeah, it was to cover her own ass!

Reactions: 1
There is no way that a nursery lets kids play with tools, nails etc with no protection! Absolutely laughable! If a child was injured they’re risking being sued and closed down. No way a nursery would do that. It’s simply a sheep making tit up so they can stick up for Kerry.

Kerry commented that she has liked all the comments that are slagging off people who are concerned, because she likes all the comments because she appreciates the engagement. She’s not liked the one telling her that her house is unsafe though. Liking a comment is an endorsement. Another comment is saying that she liked the robots & doesn’t care that they aren’t wearing steel toe capped boots, another sarky comment that Kerry has liked, but no one said anything about boots. Just shoes?! Shoes are the lowest expectation for this! Even socks would’ve been an improvement!!!

• Haha
Think I’d rather fall off a scooter than drop a saw on my foot 😬
Yep! There's minor injuries, than serious injuries because of parents being dopey fuckers 😂
When I was 7 I was in my grandads workshop, he had a Stanley knife or some sort of fishing knife on his bench, he turned his back for a second I picked it up, he turned back around and I jumped and dropped it. The blade was out and went through my foot 🤦‍♀️ that's how quick things happen!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.