Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never thought to freeze ham, although I don’t actually freeze much so I’m not an expert on the subject! What’s odd is she said it was for during the week when they have finished the first pack, why doesn’t she just keep one pack of ham sealed in the fridge and open it when the open pack is finished? Why go to the bother of freezing and defrosting it? Ham usually has at least a week on the use by date. Makes no sense to me!
I thought this!!!!!!! Totally confused me!!!!

Reactions: 3
To be fair... I didn’t know you could freeze ham 😂
I’ll let you off this time 😂

I remember years ago starting a new job and being baffled they didn’t know you could freeze bread or milk. So maybe I just freeze anything I can lay my hands on?!

I always have different opinions on her, some days she’s a brilliant mum and you can tell she’s doing everything to raise the children to learn as much as possible and then other days she’s knocking walls down on them and letting them almost cut off their fingers with a saw.
I agree!! That’s why I used to enjoy her content so much. Sadly the last few months it’s been too much of the “other days” that I’ve been seeing.

Warren’s hats all need burnt. He looks ridiculous in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.