Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Beef? It ain’t with the kids love!

Read the thread maybe eh?

Hmmmm.... you didn’t know who they were BUT have tracked down this thread all about them?

Ok then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Personally, I think it’s a bit far to say she is a shit mother and her kids need taken off her. Ok so she does things most of us dislike and don’t agree with (quite a lot of things 😂), but I’m sure that she still mostly does her best. I don’t think her kids should be paraded online nor live in a building site, but other than that they are loved and fed.

Reactions: 26
People I'm envious of:
-billionaires
-people with stunning homes
- those who get to travel the world and go to far off places that I'd die to go to
- Chris Hemsworth's wife

People I couldn't be less jealous of if i tried:
-the Conways

In fact even if Kezza was married to Hemsworth I wouldn't be jealous, because I'd think there's something wrong with him to put up with her rude, shitty behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jxtx

If she has a next account why isn’t she using it to buy the girls much needed clothes??? Their basics aren’t that expensive, leggings range from £2.50 - £5 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought the sofa would be from an unknown shop otherwise she would have said and tagged the company.

They are filming a Q&A. Anyone asking any questions?
Why are you constantly so rude and on the defensive?

Why are you even with Wazza? What do you see in him?

Why is your house constantly a shit hole? You're not "renovating" work isn't happening currently!

Do you regret buying this house?

Why can't you buy the girls clothes that fit?

What is your IQ?!

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Kerry Conway #5 - rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door

• Haha
  • Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Also I did have to laugh at her in that video “we usually keep dips on this shelf” you’ve had the fridge 5 minutes, you don’t “usually” put stuff anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched that vlog.

STOP THE PRESS, I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT HER!!

It's nice that she takes the time to sit and play with girls, like when she was shopping with Aria and playing babies. A lot of mum's just don't do it.

Of course, they're probably trying to cook and clean the house, and work etc.

Ahhh. I giveth, and I taketh away...

Still. I tried.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Queenie

VIP Member
Couple of observations from their Q&A.
1. Wazzock’s speech is appalling. He can’t pronounce “th” & spits it. 🤮
2. Kez talks about her kid’s safety (while showing Aria’s knickers in their Easter vlog). 😡
3. When talking about negativity he says Tattle bullies children online & says they hit Roma. He’s a fucking LIAR! 😡 No-one here bullies kids or says their parents hit them. He should watch what he says as we have plenty of Tattlers in the legal field. 😡
4. Why do they read all their negativity?? They say they just ignore it yet can almost quote from here verbatim! Fuck off, both of you & clean your filthy house! 🤮
5. We’re jealous. Tbh I’d rather swim through a pool of diarrhoea than live their life & have to sleep beside that gibbering village idiot. 🤮🤮🤮

They’re a pair of dickheads living in Fantasyland living hand to mouth to provide for their kids. They’re common, chavvy & dull. #Goals they most certainly are fucking not!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alright skanks. Thought I'd pipe up here and just say I had the pleasure of meeting the Conways the other day and I didn't even know who they were BUT their children are impecibly well behaved, well mannered and dressed beautifully. So what's your beef?
You met but then but don't know who they were? 😂😂 Nobody has an issue with the children or their behaviour, think you'll find its kezza (or your wife?!) That refers to Aria as feral 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure they were dressed beautifully, did the beautiful clothes they were wearing actually fit?

I'll tell you my beef since you asked...
- Kerry is rude to anyone who asks genuine questions
- both think the world owes them a living
- lazy and entitled
- moved her children in to a building site. Who lets their kids live in a house with a chimney in bits, no kitchen, no oven for weeks, holes in the girls bedroom floor?
Not to mention selling their children's childhoods on social media.

Mainly though, she's just not a good vlogger! That ok by you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Laura12345

They are a f**king disgrace. I had to stop myself from commenting on her pic of her kitchen update on the gram. A car, a massive fridge freezer, a kitchen all that bollox... getting them selves in to debt..... yet their house is a f**king pig sty.... that living room with the kallax unit and the sofas next to each other, and dont get me started on those curtains...... I am very very house proud, if anyone is nipping round for even two minutes, i clean my house from top to bottom.... some might say thats over the top, but thats me and my kids have toys but they are in the cupboards hidden away when they are not in use.... she is at home all day, i couldn't live like she does, everywhere you go is mess and filth and building work. She shouldn't have those kids their in that state.... no one gives two fucks Kerry about ur fucking car that u dont drive... coz ur trying to be all planet saving yet u buy a 4 x 4 ok then..... and Warren that stupid smug grin you had on your face at the end of the click bait vlog about your buisness, just pure cringe on a plate. Sort your bloody self's out and get a bloody table for your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

serenmama

Warren so cringe. On his stories a comment to mo sallah "me and my daughter loved your goal" (something more cringe than that) then he put - written by sienna aged 6....i didnt know sienna had a daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Definitelyme

VIP Member
And actually (I’m on a rant now!) if she read here properly she’d see the one person who said social services needed contacting was shot down by most of us who said they are deluded try hards who live in a crap house, but we know they love the girls and they are fed and cared for. So she’s making it up for sympathy. She needs a slap. May knock her two brain cells together.

• Heart
  • Haha

bluesocks

No idea, would ask your optician just in case. Never heard of them myself (also glasses wearer)

GUYS! The last 5 minutes is all about us! 😂😂 about Tattle and negativity and how they deal. We are all jealous, we are bitter sad little people who wish negative bad things on them and have nothing in our lives and are dreadfully unhappy.

Erm- I’m not! I’m super happy with my life! I’m not jealous of theirs one iota. I just wish she would make better content again, and be more real.

I do agree with him when he said people escalate things. Not so much on this thread but I think in other threads people make HUGE deals out of nothing and carry it on for ages for no real reason.
Hello, new member here, only found you all due to Warren’s ramblings about negativity 😂

• Haha
M

Member 3652

No one bullies the girls what so ever.

However it’s ok for wazza to write on Instagram that he didn’t even want Roma? That’s ok is it?

Reactions: 17
Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-classstatus, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

Urban dictionary definition for skank, by the way.
Now, who does that sound like...🤣
Plus, we all know how street and urban Wazza is. Probably had a g & T and felt brave sitting next to Kezza in a line on the sofas.🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
No idea, would ask your optician just in case. Never heard of them myself (also glasses wearer)

GUYS! The last 5 minutes is all about us! 😂😂 about Tattle and negativity and how they deal. We are all jealous, we are bitter sad little people who wish negative bad things on them and have nothing in our lives and are dreadfully unhappy.

Erm- I’m not! I’m super happy with my life! I’m not jealous of theirs one iota. I just wish she would make better content again, and be more real.

I do agree with him when he said people escalate things. Not so much on this thread but I think in other threads people make HUGE deals out of nothing and carry it on for ages for no real reason.
😂😂😂 Imagine being jealous of Kezza!
Lank, stringy, receding hair, a shithole to live in, up to your eyes in debt & if all that wasn’t bad enough, being married to a fat, sweaty, dribbling old man like Wozza! 🤮 God, not all of us may have exciting lives but at least we don’t live like THAT! 😂😂😂

• Haha
‘She’ll probably be walking at 9 months like the other two were’
Quote from Latest vlog

Shut the F up kezza!! The little digs and comments she makes about how brilliant and advanced her kids are are just too much. It’s no wonder she had no friends! I can’t stand mums like that
Do you think she realises that she sounds like the world's biggest dickhead?
Honestly, with remarks like that there's no wonder she's got no mates.
Everybody hates "that mum" don't they 😂 they're the type you avoid at playgroup because you know you'll come away feeling shite about yourself, or you'll end up decking someone in front of a load of babies 🤣

• Haha