Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose the playroom is next to the kitchen so when she’s cooking up a storm on the range she would be close.

I cannot get my head round the layout of the house. I thought the but that is “playroom” was to be the dining room? Where is it going? I can’t see it all in my head at all.

Glad she’s going to have a “lovely table” in future. For now, kids, just eat off the crappy floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
On that bark area where they have a table and chairs? Maybe but who knows.
Does anyone else find it weird that the "playroom" will be far away from the living area through the kitchen and down some stairs? And it won't be that big by the looks of it. Probably get a couple of toys in but no room to play.
I think she should knock that idea on the head and keep it as a toilet and storage area for outside garden stuff.

It's like she wants to turn that house into a mini version of what the saconne jolys have. She is definitely trying to emulate their life.
I think she should save her money and extend the living room. It needs to be bigger and they need a dining table.
I have friends who have play rooms and their houses are always a mess because the kids just move the toys from the play room into the hallway and into the living areas.
Kezzas being so far away from the living space will mean toys in the kitchen too. And kids only have toys for such a short time. What will it be when the kids no longer play toys? A junk room I expect?
If they are desperate to use that space, maybe an office for warren? They were desperate for an office in the old house? And now he’s not even got a table to work at? What does he do at home office days?
That storage area would be well out the way and close to the fridge for him to eat snacks from too, bonus!

• Haha
You can’t even swing a cat in that living room 🙄 she’s really irritated me tonight 😂 she’s starting 75 jobs at once, finance coming out of her arse, she’s done a Meldrum pretty much by letting her kids play bob the builder! I can’t take much more tonight
She has surpassed herself this evening. She’ll be in bed googling for some inspirational quotes for her stories tomorrow, no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As you say the SJ family have a playroom, as do Ash Reid and the Meldrums...so of course we need to keep up. Should have given the house a good clean, sorted the children’s rooms to get them settled and tackled one room at a time. Plan a timetable and builders and budget and show that...no, instead the vlogs are a literal sh*t show.

You can build a single storey without planning, we did for our conservatory. However it can only be so big and tall etc. There are limits and obviously and has to be a viable plan to start with. Ours was fairly simple, I.e stick a conservatory on the patio doors. Their plan may be more difficult given the house is so bloody small anyway, with little land which we have seen and it's a terraced. I dont think they understand things and just believe they can do what they want. Just seen a comment on the insta pic of the chimney, someone is asking what the back boiler box is. Kezza replies with 'it's got a copper pipe attached to it, we need to check if its cut off 🤣' I mean, no biggie or anything kez, laugh away! Just could mean there is a live gas or water pipe running into it but let's have a laugh about it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I suppose the playroom is next to the kitchen so when she’s cooking up a storm on the range she would be close.

I cannot get my head round the layout of the house. I thought the but that is “playroom” was to be the dining room? Where is it going? I can’t see it all in my head at all.

Glad she’s going to have a “lovely table” in future. For now, kids, just eat off the crappy floor.
I don't get the layout. I was thinking about it and the living room windows look out into the back garden as does the kitchen window. What actually faces the front garden? Where is the dining room going? My head hurts lol. That house is probably smaller in real life than on camera.

Oh and forget i mentioned a place to keep outside furniture / toys / mower / chair cushions etc, she'll just leave them all lying around in the garden like she did in the last house, no need for storage. What was I thinking

That sadiabamfam on kerrys insta is exactly what is wrong with (some) people in this world.
Saying they are kerrys kids so kerrys concern. So what, everyone else should turn a blind eye?
Kids end up dead in the newspapers every day because people turned a blind eye or didn't want to get involved or cause trouble. Those kids were handling dangerous equipment and nobody should say anything because they arnt our concern? Dream on sadia! Shes such a arse licker, she comments on literally everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There was a brief glimpse of the dog in the garden in the now deleted vlog. She's still there!

In one of her most recent ditl she panned to the big dolls house full of stuff & explained how all the little toys were in there away from Roma. Then in last night's vlog, she goes to check on the girls & there is Roma left unattended sat at the dolls house with Sienna. I would be terrified that all those little toys would be going straight in her mouth!

• Wow
  • Sad
There was a brief glimpse of the dog in the garden in the now deleted vlog. She's still there!

In one of her most recent ditl she panned to the big dolls house full of stuff & explained how all the little toys were in there away from Roma. Then in last night's vlog, she goes to check on the girls & there is Roma left unattended sat at the dolls house with Sienna. I would be terrified that all those little toys would be going straight in her mouth!
I thought the same! God knows how long they were left by themselves in that living room, I said it further up, there’s no need for her to be there when all of that is happening, a trip to the park or go to her mums to get the kids out the house is what she should of done! But then they were plastering siennas room, got bored so just started smashing the tit out of stuff as per usual 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing is ever gunna be finished in that house

Reactions: 7
The house is an odd layout for sure, can't quite get my head around it 😂 I'm not even sure if it is too small, not everyone lives in massive houses with playrooms & an office & individual bedrooms. I think the issue is they have too much stuff and because they are starting jobs left right and centre without finishing anything it looks even worse. They started siennas room the day they moved in and it still isn't finished. That would free up space in aria's room, allowing them to put some toys up in their rooms. Sienna could get a wee desk for colouring etc in her room or for doing her homework etc.

The house is an odd layout for sure, can't quite get my head around it 😂 I'm not even sure if it is too small, not everyone lives in massive houses with playrooms & an office & individual bedrooms. I think the issue is they have too much stuff and because they are starting jobs left right and centre without finishing anything it looks even worse. They started siennas room the day they moved in and it still isn't finished. That would free up space in aria's room, allowing them to put some toys up in their rooms. Sienna could get a wee desk for colouring etc in her room or for doing her homework etc.
I agree. No doubt the house is on the smaller side, and I do think their old rental was bigger so can’t get why they downsized. But a big issue is all the stuff.

Eg in the living room if they changed a sofa for a chair and got rid of the kallax they would have much more room. It’s not a huge space, and I think it is badly laid out, but they are not making the most of it.

Reactions: 4
Def change the sofas, even to a 3 seater, an armchair and a beanbag/footstool type. Would look much cozier. Problem is, the sofas are not that old and are probably not paid for yet!

Do they still have their dog? I can’t remember seeing her.
Yeah piper is still there, you see her right next to the bucket when they are mixing ...even the dog is at risk, with her nose nearly in it 🙄
They are just exhausting to watch, so so dumb.

Last edited:
I’m at work so can’t watch her vlog. Someone give me the low down on why she deleted it?

Thought it might be. All defensive?
You know her so well!! She tried to argue back that it was all safe (it was not. Tools everywhere, nails, Stanley knives, girls walking barefoot around it all) and then obviously saw the tidal wave of people saying it was a hazard and deleted.

I agree. No doubt the house is on the smaller side, and I do think their old rental was bigger so can’t get why they downsized. But a big issue is all the stuff.

Eg in the living room if they changed a sofa for a chair and got rid of the kallax they would have much more room. It’s not a huge space, and I think it is badly laid out, but they are not making the most of it.
They’ve not had the sofas long have they and if they’re on finance then that’s probably why they won’t get rid of one as they’ll still be paying the finance. Those sofas were better in the old house they just don’t look right at all how they are now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.