Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you see the full picture I’ve uploaded??

She’s now just replying thanks for watching instead of her usual rude replies
Yes, I had to refresh the page though. I find a lot lately pics only half load on here

She’s deleted the vlog!! 😂😂😂
Well!! That says it all really! If you really thought you were right and us “trolls” were just being bitter and jealous (🤣🤣) you’d leave it up and not give us a second thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, I had to refresh the page though. I find a lot lately pics only half load on here

Well!! That says it all really! If you really thought you were right and us “trolls” were just being bitter and jealous (🤣🤣) you’d leave it up and not give us a second thought!
She knows that that vlog was shocking and not good at all!

Oh bloody hell I just watched the robot making bit!! What the hell!! Saw on the floor!! Sienna nearly chopping her fingers off!! Yep good luck explaining that to a&e!!! We can’t always put fingers back on!! Not as easy as just sewing them back on!! No brain cells!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell I just watched the robot making bit!! What the hell!! Saw on the floor!! Sienna nearly chopping her fingers off!! Yep good luck explaining that to a&e!!! We can’t always put fingers back on!! Not as easy as just sewing them back on!! No brain cells!!
And all well and good her saying she’s there next to her, but she was holding a camera?! That’s not being in control and supervising properly when you are watching through a lens

Reactions: 3
ROMA HAS NO HAIR! Why does she need a bow?!? 🙊🙊🙊 (Not making fun of Roma, obvs. She has wee fuzzy duck hair like most babies!)

97E1D218-A4BF-44D9-B91F-E39EDAD53287.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone wrote some really fair well explained comments about exactly how this was not how you teach children: bare feet & no guidance for a start. So of course, she’s deleted the whole video rather than respond or thank the commenter

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone wrote some really fair well explained comments about exactly how this was not how you teach children: bare feet & no guidance for a start. So of course, she’s deleted the whole video rather than respond or thank the commenter
I read that comment, was just folding this washing, went to reply and it was deleted 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry for saying this, but I do think social service should be called. They’re seriously putting those girls in danger... i don’t want to sound mean. I’m just thinking of those little ones. That chimney pic is awful.... who even does that to a child????? Oh that’s right ... knob head kerry 🙄

• Haha
I’m sorry for saying this, but I do think social service should be called. They’re seriously putting those girls in danger... i don’t want to sound mean. I’m just thinking of those little ones. That chimney pic is awful.... who even does that to a child????? Oh that’s right ... knob head kerry 🙄
I agree, all that dust isn’t good for them either, there’s no reason at all for know it all Kerry to be in that house when that’s being done, no excuse for her taking the girls out for a few hours!

😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I genuinely feel worried. I even looked up “how to teach children to use saws” GOGGLES! That was the first thing. It also said you need to mark out where you are cutting, child firmly places palm down on to the wood so fingers are aimed away from the blade, then adults hand over top of child hand to guide saw strokes. None of that was observed. It also was an inappropriately sized saw & I think I will have nightmares about the bare feet

I agree, all that dust isn’t good for them either, there’s no reason at all for know it all Kerry to be in that house when that’s being done, no excuse for her taking the girls out for a few hours!

😂😂😂😂
what An idiot. Concerned about health and safety now makes you a troll? But she got us back... wee passive aggressive message on Twitter (probably her least used platform?) for us.

She showed us all!

• Haha
The girls were already going mad with the saw before she ‘helped’ them (?).

Sienna was barefoot under the wood where Wazza was sawing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She didn’t explain things properly and people were getting the wrong impression.... what?! We used our eyes to see the health and safety minefield you let your bare feet kids run round in. She is so full of self importance it’s a disgrace.

82CB81B5-E83C-486C-A6C8-39FF0EC8CCF0.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8

😂😂😂😂
You know what shes like though. Wanting to get stuck in the middle of everything so she can say "i painted that door" and "i knocked down some of that chimney" 😴🙄

Reactions: 5
She didn’t explain things properly and people were getting the wrong impression.... what?! We used our eyes to see the health and safety minefield you let your bare feet kids run round in. She is so full of self importance it’s a disgrace.

View attachment 15778
Bet shes talking about that playroom! She doesn't see anything wrong with letting them kids do what they were doing, she said so herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.