Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes deleting messages from her Instagram now. Stop it kerry! Accept the negative comments! You were WRONG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has a strange understanding of what a troll is. A troll is not someone who points out glaring dangers or gross parenting fails

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s s bleeping liar! No-one was trolling her! Concerned people were pointing out how dangerous it was for the girls to be using tools. She always has to be the victim though doesn’t she? She’s a bleeping halfwit! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Let’s be fair though - we’ve been getting more than our fair share of entertainment (comedy and horror genres) from her lately.

• Haha
I didnt get to see the vlog, dammit!! I saw it pop up whilst I was putting my littlest to bed and thought I'll watch that later and it's gone! Sounds horrific though, letting those girls use power tools and saws with no safety precautions. And then publicising it, thinking there is nothing wrong with that?! Wow.

The passive aggressive comments and staus' are so ridiculous on her part. Why publish a vlog on a bank holiday Monday, then crisiticse people for choosing to watch it on a bank holiday Monday 🤣

I think we've all said before that it was extreme for someone to say the kids were at risk, but putting videos and pictures up as they are....they aren't helping themselves as it just makes people feel very worried for the girls. I'm all for teaching kids practical life skills, but there are ways of doing it and it really doesn't sound like they have a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What?! In her own words, 'my latest video' but then it isnt about her latest video?! What the actual.....
She is literally going mad I swear!

Is she trying to hide and deny she did anything wrong? Has she scared herself I wonder?

Going through her Twitter? Why does she waste her time in there? She gets the odd like here and there?

Reactions: 3
She is literally going mad I swear!

Is she trying to hide and deny she did anything wrong? Has she scared herself I wonder?

Going through her Twitter? Why does she waste her time in there? She gets the odd like here and there?
She's lost it!! I genuinely think, they don't see anything wrong with things like this. They must sit there and think everyone is over reacting and being 'trolls'
Take some responsibility Kerry and Warren!!

• Haha
She’s probably panicked that someone WILL actually report her for endangering her kids. She really doesn’t have the brains she was born with does she?

Reactions: 5
I didnt get to see the vlog, dammit!! I saw it pop up whilst I was putting my littlest to bed and thought I'll watch that later and it's gone! Sounds horrific though, letting those girls use power tools and saws with no safety precautions. And then publicising it, thinking there is nothing wrong with that?! Wow.

The passive aggressive comments and staus' are so ridiculous on her part. Why publish a vlog on a bank holiday Monday, then crisiticse people for choosing to watch it on a bank holiday Monday 🤣

I think we've all said before that it was extreme for someone to say the kids were at risk, but putting videos and pictures up as they are....they aren't helping themselves as it just makes people feel very worried for the girls. I'm all for teaching kids practical life skills, but there are ways of doing it and it really doesn't sound like they have a clue.
They absolutely were / are at risk. From what she’s showed in that vlog, she clearly thinks it’s ok for them to be playing with saw’s, nail, knives etc. It makes me wonder what is going on that she isn’t showing us. They’re in way over their head with this house and the children should definitely not be around without supervision. It’s pretty scary really. I wonder what she thinks she’s not explained correctly?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.