Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fridge video was... inspiring :ROFLMAO:

Need an American fridge freezer with 3 kids but it looked pretty bare... perhaps they are on a liquid diet 🤷‍♀️

Lactose intolerant but cheese as snacks

I’m fed up of her justifying every item of food she buys for the girls.... just give them some cocoa pops and be done with it

All of that stuff could of been put on 2 shelves max in the fridge... why save that tiny bit of mash

Wonder how long before the fridge is bogging :sick:

Reactions: 12
They have no other content to share and Kerry thinks she’s made it by purchasing it on the never never.
They used to do a much bigger grocery haul when there was just the two of them and a young sienna.

I’m still baffled at them pulling the kitchen apart with six weeks to go before work on the new one starts.

Reactions: 5
Lmao did she really make a video on whats in her “american fridge freezer” trying to brag that u have an “american fridge freezer” are ya kez? nobody gives a tit u massive nob head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she has a next account why isn’t she using it to buy the girls much needed clothes??? Their basics aren’t that expensive, leggings range from £2.50 - £5 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the channel mum yoga advert? Everyone’s living room background all beautifully decorated, tidy, flowers, the odd plant or two....and then there’s Kerry’s 🤣 (and it’s her old house so no excuses about renovations!) why they chose her to go on the advert I’ll never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why put a broken dryer in your ‘laundry cupboard’ 😂
Nope dident get that
It doesn't work
It needa repairing or replacing
I know she wants a utility room but thats not what it is.
Having a drier opposite direction to washing machine so have to twist to the side.
It also blocks the boiler and have some concerns when it it is working as it will get hot and i assume tbe cupboard has no ventilation.
Also if you going to stack them you need special board inbetween.
Long term the weight if drier on top kay damage and shorten the life of washing machine.
Kate murane and Lisa prideux have lovely kitchens and washing machines out.
I also think they have intregrated hidden fridges.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the channel mum yoga advert? Everyone’s living room background all beautifully decorated, tidy, flowers, the odd plant or two....and then there’s Kerry’s 🤣 (and it’s her old house so no excuses about renovations!) why they chose her to go on the advert I’ll never know!
Not seen that but will look out for it 😂

If she has a next account why isn’t she using it to buy the girls much needed clothes??? Their basics aren’t that expensive, leggings range from £2.50 - £5 🤦🏻‍♀️
Last time someone questioned the clothes being too small, she was asking what was too small! Meaning that she sees nothing wrong 😭

• Wow
She really needs to buy her kids clothes that actually fit them and that are gonna last

Reactions: 6
This woman! I used to quite like her a few years ago but my god is she irritating now. The fridge freezer video was shocking why she thinks that’s content I don’t know and the “we are renovating” excuse every five minutes to make up for living in a tit hole. And don’t even get me started on the girls lack of clothing that fits. She used to seem really put together it’s a shame she now doesn’t see anything wrong with how the girls are dressed and clothing that doesn’t fit them. Her life is a car crash at the minute

Reactions: 6
I love a bit of next... I am the odd one that gets up at like 3am for the sale :oops: I don’t really buy my kids clothes any other time of the year- unless they need it my youngest is going through a stage of picking holes in the knees of her leggings and my youngest is 7 nearly 8 but she is sooo tall she is in 9-10 in leggings (definitely doesn’t take after me).

The Boxing Day and summer one kits them out completely. A lot of my eldest girls clothes I put away in a suit case my 3 year old or if they are “trendy” and will go out of fashion I stick them on eBay and majority of the time they make more than what you pay with it being next for some reason.

In the sale leggings and tshirts are usually less than primark. She could really make the most of having an account if she insists on having one.. when she’s awake feeding Roma in the early hours they update their sale section so there is loads available she could buy quite a bit for the same price as the couple of outfits she brought the other week from Tesco.

Reactions: 4
She’s likely to have maxed the Next account limit if they bought a bed and fridge.
She keeps saying they are renovating but let’s be honest they are only doing a light bit of decorating around the rest of the house. They’ve achieved nothing.

Reactions: 7
Wow, her snarky comments on that bloody fridge video!
Someone said to her to clean her house and she replied ‘why don’t you come do it for me :)

She has no self respect. Multiple people have told her now that her family home is a shithole and she just does not care.
Imagine what all of her channel mum colleagues think of her.

Reactions: 8
Wow, her snarky comments on that bloody fridge video!
Someone said to her to clean her house and she replied ‘why don’t you come do it for me :)

She has no self respect. Multiple people have told her now that her family home is a shithole and she just does not care.
Imagine what all of her channel mum colleagues think of her.
Has she deleted that video now

Shes seen too many American vloggers and she’s trying to copy but is getting it wrong. Trying to have what the successful American influencers have but also wanting to come across to the UK as incredibly middle class. Failing at both I may add. If you were really posh, KC, you would call your pantry a larder, you’d shop every week in Waitrose, you would swap your American fridge freezer for something made by Smeg/Kitchen Aid and you would stop calling it a renovation. It’s a refurbishment/restoration. Another Americanism. It’s all a show and it’s quite sad that they clearly have put their entire lives on store credit just to impress a few followers.
I dont have kitchen aid as i hate baking.
Love cooking..
Would love a range hubby says they take up too much space.
We brought a 2nd hand smeg fridge only which been secret life dream it holds loads more than American fridge.
Also my freind dident realise you need to plumb them in not just plug to mains.
I been calling our 1930e wreck a renovation when it's actually restoration.
Thanks that sounds much posher.
Sadly no Waitrose nearby
Its a rare treat or online but find Ocado cheaper and can still get Waitrose branded.
I havea relative who works landrover tempted to contact.
They must be so skint.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused, I just watched an old video about being her Range Rover and she said it’s great because they can all fit in seats in the back... but they don’t? Surely you would check this before buying.

If you have 3 kids you need an MVP not an SUV. Also looks great having a land rover on an ex council house...

I’m confused, I just watched an old video about being her Range Rover and she said it’s great because they can all fit in seats in the back... but they don’t? Surely you would check this before buying.

If you have 3 kids you need an MVP not an SUV. Also looks great having a land rover on an ex council house...
I think they have a 7 seater so all car seats fit.
Lol up north, when there’s a flash car outside of a house that just doesn’t match up, everyone assumes ‘drug dealer’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.