Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise they didn’t have a cooker, things are worse than I thought.

Doesn’t Anna Saccone and Kate Murnane have those American fridge freezers with cupboards built around them? I think somebody is copying.
Oh 100%, she did a video where they went kitchen shopping and when she went up to a range cooker started pulling out the breakfast in bed trays and she says "breakfast in bed trays like anna saconne"
She wants to be just like her. Its sad really.

Sienna was staring at the tv like a zombie at the weekend.
Not got anywhere else to go in that house, poor girl has no bedroom to go to or dining table to sit and colour in at

Reactions: 6
They put down a 5% deposit.
Do we know how much they paid
Did they discuss why 5%
Issue is the more you put down lower the interest rate we put down 25% few months ago now in month 4 of our doer upper house.
We accepted we have wait for new kitchen as dident want more debt.
Is it ex local as period houses retain value ina down turn.
Shocked they got so much credit with such high levels if gearing.
Their credit rating must be pretty bad and i hope they have savings for any rainy day purchases because may be difficult get additional credit.
Is the landrover car loan or hire purchase.

Is it taunton direction she lives?

Reactions: 2
I wondered too why she would have looked in Next for a fridge freezer, its not the first place you'd look.
But then it became clear when someone said they probably got it on credit. They probably got a store card when she got the Kettle, toaster and bed and have just added the fridge on.

Just watched that video and YOU KNOW she only did an Ocado shop for that video 😄 really kerry, did you have to? She tries to come across all posh. Irritated me when she kept going on about "my husband" blah blah like she was some posh lady of leisure with a rich husband everyone knows who he is kerry 🙄🙄

She could've got way more for her money from Aldi.

And is anyone else interested how she cooks spaghetti in a slow cooker with meatballs?? 🤣
The my husband thing bothered me! We all know he's creepy old man Warren, just refer to him by name!! She loves making everyone aware she's married and has a husband! If he was Jamie Dornan fair enough, but he's a creepy, dribbling, old looking man!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did they discuss why 5%
Issue is the more you put down lower the interest rate we put down 25% few months ago now in month 4 of our doer upper house.
Their credit rating must be pretty bad and i hope they have savings for any rainy day purchases because may be difficult get additional credit.

Think it was 170k they paid or 180k, can't quite remember. I don't think she discussed why a 5% deposit, she just did a blog post on it but i guess that's all the money they had.
Landover is on a car loan, as far as i know. They traded in another car towards it too.
No savings shes said they have to do things when they have the money. It's weird though because they do random stuff like the other week it was painting the kitchen ceiling then boarding the fire place in the living room. It just bits in each room.
Everyone has said just do 1 room at a time

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she keeps saying it’s half term! It’s not. It’s end of term.
Thank you!!!!! Thought that maybe it was called something different in England, but evidently not and Kerry is still thick as tit!
I wondered too why she would have looked in Next for a fridge freezer, its not the first place you'd look.
But then it became clear when someone said they probably got it on credit. They probably got a store card when she got the Kettle, toaster and bed and have just added the fridge on.

Just watched that video and YOU KNOW she only did an Ocado shop for that video 😄 really kerry, did you have to? She tries to come across all posh. Irritated me when she kept going on about "my husband" blah blah like she was some posh lady of leisure with a rich husband everyone knows who he is kerry 🙄🙄

She could've got way more for her money from Aldi.

And is anyone else interested how she cooks spaghetti in a slow cooker with meatballs?? 🤣
Wondered this myself when she mentioned it before, but assumed I was just ignorant to the ways of the slow cooker!

• Haha
I can't wait to see what the cupboards built around the fridge look like and how little room they have left when they are fitted along with the breakfast bar. The fridge comes quite far out, the 'pantry' door looked really far back.
If they weren't going to put a fridge in there, they could have got rid of it completely and built more worktop or cupboard space into the plans

Also I did have to laugh at her in that video “we usually keep dips on this shelf” you’ve had the fridge 5 minutes, you don’t “usually” put stuff anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who buys a fridge from next!!!!!!! Prob way more expensive from there then anywhere else!!! What a rubbish video hardly anything in there!! She’s so obsessed with food being low this and low that!! But at night she sits down and eats loads chocolate!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Why is she so obsessed with having American fridge ‘dream’ of hers 🙄🙄🙄
I don’t think she really is bothered about low sugar this and that. It’s just a pretence for you tube and insta, she just likes to portray that she’s really healthy and cares about what the girls are eating but if she cares that much about their health she’d clean her flipping house!

Did they discuss why 5%

I think the house was up for about £170k. Really only 5%? I actually didn’t think you could get 95% mortgages anymore. Or if you can interest rate must be pretty high. I wonder if their mortgage payments are more or less than their rent was 🤔

Maybe I overfill my fridge freezer but there was barely anything in theirs. Two Frubes and a couple of packets of sandwich fillers, that’s not going to last a day. Plenty of booze for Wazza though.

Reactions: 7
They paid £168k, the house was for sale for £170k
Barely even dropped the price!
Lol fab negotiation skills.
I started at 5% lower than asking
As slowing Market at time.
We rented so no chain
Had mortgage offer in place
Felt put is in great buying condition.
We lost 3 houses

1 fell through
2 rejected our fair offers.
Glad we dident over extend ourselves.

Maybe I overfill my fridge freezer but there was barely anything in theirs. Two Frubes and a couple of packets of sandwich fillers, that’s not going to last a day. Plenty of booze for Wazza though.
My freind has similar fridge freezer she hates it as they hold so little.

Reactions: 1
As somebody fairly new to Kerry, she might be the most baffling youtuber I've ever come across. Her home is kind of grim, her day-to-day life is of no interest whatsoever as she seems to barely even leave her 'average' pit of a home, her children don't have particularly engaging personalities (not a criticism of them - by definition most children are fairly average) and there is nothing about Kerry herself that's in any way engaging. She has neither a personality nor looks, education, opinions or even wealth to make her interesting.

On some level I feel like I ought to congratulate her for conjuring up a 'career' of sorts from literally nothing, but I'm mostly just confused by the whole thing.

That fridge tour was completely tragic.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she keeps saying it’s half term! It’s not. It’s end of term.
That bugs me when people call it that.

As somebody fairly new to Kerry, she might be the most baffling youtuber I've ever come across. Her home is kind of grim, her day-to-day life is of no interest whatsoever as she seems to barely even leave her 'average' pit of a home, her children don't have particularly engaging personalities (not a criticism of them - by definition most children are fairly average) and there is nothing about Kerry herself that's in any way engaging. She has neither a personality nor looks, education, opinions or even wealth to make her interesting.

On some level I feel like I ought to congratulate her for conjuring up a 'career' of sorts from literally nothing, but I'm mostly just confused by the whole thing.

That fridge tour was completely tragic.
I don’t think she’s ever got any further with her ‘career’ than she was when I first found her about 4 years ago. If anything her content has got boring, repetitive and very samey. The content is just awful and the house renovation isn’t enough to keep it going. She must be struggling.

Fair comment but her response don’t make sense. She took cupboards off the walls from the bottom too. They didn’t need to move?

Also what’s with the random mash potato on a shelf? Haha

And why does she have to justify all the foods all the time. Seems really strange!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Take the kitchen units off to replaster the ceiling?? 🤔

That bugs me when people call it that.

I don’t think she’s ever got any further with her ‘career’ than she was when I first found her about 4 years ago. If anything her content has got boring, repetitive and very samey. The content is just awful and the house renovation isn’t enough to keep it going. She must be struggling.

Fair comment but her response don’t make sense. She took cupboards off the walls from the bottom too. They didn’t need to move?

Also what’s with the random mash potato on a shelf? Haha

And why does she have to justify all the foods all the time. Seems really strange!
Forgot about that frozen mash all by itself 😂 it looked like a tiny amount, she would've been better putting it in the fridge and using it for roma

• Haha
You can get it on credit at Curry’s. The fridge is £21 for 3 years which is £200 more than if you bought it outright.

• Wow
Comments on the video saying “fridge goals” :ROFLMAO: - I’m done already and I haven’t even seen what’s in this amazing massive American fridge freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless it was MTV and your fridge has umpteen bottles of Fiji water and every condiment known to man...nah, I think I would still find it boring! What exactly is #fridgegoals?! When you are a family of five/six...you need an affordable healthy shop with a few treats. Show me a decent Aldi/Lidl shop instead. What did they need all that fridge space for? Do they meal prep? I get the kitchen is not functioning at the moment but what was the urgent need to show it off? Is it a hidden #ad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.