Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have they lived there now?
What’s the hold up with getting the rest of the house finished? They said the bedrooms still needed an extra coat and changed their mind about fitting new carpets?

I’m redoing our house as a single parent, it takes me about a week to do one room. I paint, gloss, have the new carpet and furniture built and accessorised by spending a few hours in the evening and weekend.
I guess they spend their evenings drinking gin now. One should clean and the other do the odd bit of diy.

Reactions: 8
Kerry just tweeted the girls have finally grown out of their lactose intolerance 🙄 read here much?

How long have they lived there now?
What’s the hold up with getting the rest of the house finished? They said the bedrooms still needed an extra coat and changed their mind about fitting new carpets?

I’m redoing our house as a single parent, it takes me about a week to do one room. I paint, gloss, have the new carpet and furniture built and accessorised by spending a few hours in the evening and weekend.
I guess they spend their evenings drinking gin now. One should clean and the other do the odd bit of diy.
She won't let warren do any DIY, hes said so himself. Has to pay professionals to come abd do everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus, if it seems to make so long to do something (like hang curtains), why would you not make sure things match? The curtains don't go with the room. Neither do those cushions or cheap looking prints. I think going by her constant asking for opinions on Instagram, she really doesn't know what kind of style to go for or what looks good.

Reactions: 1
She has no sense of style with clothes so definitely none with interior decorating 😄

Reactions: 2
Those sofas need rearranging, they don't look good where they are. But it was suggested to her at the start to have them in an L shape position and put the two seater along the other wall but she said she didn't like that and it took up too much room but as far as I can see, all the uses that other wall for is a clothes horse 🤔

Not a big fan of her curtains either, i think the style should be eyelet style and shorter to the window sill and a different colour and fabric. More modern.

And every time i see that picture with the yellow sun, it looks like a colony of ants running over it!

Did she bother putting up 2nd curtain in lounge that she lost fitting too and aaid never mind they want shutters anyway.
Maybe shes hoping she gets gifted a l shaped sofa looks dire both lined up in a row.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just sell the sofas and get a corner one to fit would looks so much better!!! And they would have so much more space for all their crap!!

Can add new sofa on the next card 😂😂

With the fridge kettle bed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do feel bad slating Kerry all the time but her style is non existent. Those curtains need burning!
Shes blocked the window.
I thourght lounge was decent size.
She could get rid of that messy ikea kallax unit.
The curtains look dated more bronze gold that clashes with grey.
Im sure like most infleuncers she will think a few tacky disenio prints will complete a home.

Those prints are horrible. They look really cheap and tacky. Nothing in the room matches or coordinates, it's just a random load of mismatched tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just sell the sofas and get a corner one to fit would looks so much better!!! And they would have so much more space for all their crap!!

Can add new sofa on the next card 😂😂

With the fridge kettle bed!!!
Shes probably got them on finance and is still paying them off 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody asked if her sofa was from dfs her reply No but there pretty much identical to the french connection ones!! God who does she think she is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched that vlog and I'm scarred for life! I would bet £50 that it turned into a sex video!! So strange!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kerry just tweeted the girls have finally grown out of their lactose intolerance 🙄 read here much?
That’s handy that they both outgrew it at the same time! That’s those genius kids for you!

Somebody asked if her sofa was from dfs her reply No but there pretty much identical to the french connection ones!! God who does she think she is!!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What a massive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And how does she only just know that!! She’s been feeding the kids dairy for ages!!! She defo read here!!!! wow she’s so thick it’s unreal!!!!!

Reactions: 7
And how does she only just know that!! She’s been feeding the kids dairy for ages!!! She defo read here!!!! wow she’s so thick it’s unreal!!!!!
And she isn’t given them normal milk any more? Surely that lactose free stuff and almond milk etc is really expensive!

Reactions: 3
She won’t let Warren do any DIY? Hmm. I wonder why they aren’t in doing it then. They’ve only used paid trade for minor plastering and she’s the one doing the half arsed painting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.