Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shoes are awful! Go to primark and get a cheep pair of something ANYTHING is better than them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what was the point in that fridge video? Nothing in it anyway! Kerry said 6 weeks for the kitchen work to start. So no cooker for at least 6 weeks? I couldnt do that with a family to feed. It must get so boring just doing the same slow cooker/microwave stuff for so long

Reactions: 7
Why the hell would anyone be interested in seeing what’s in someone else’s fridge?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has an American fridge freezer? I never knew!

The post on Instagram just sums up her life. Disorganised completely. Can’t even get to the park without a major effort. I know we all have days when it seems things go wrong, but her whole life is that!

Who buys a fridge from next!!!!!!! Prob way more expensive from there then anywhere else!!! What a rubbish video hardly anything in there!! She’s so obsessed with food being low this and low that!! But at night she sits down and eats loads chocolate!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Why is she so obsessed with having American fridge ‘dream’ of hers 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
next? probably because they can get it on account so don't have to pay upfront
That makes sense. Didn’t they say they got their bed there too? And the new kettle and toaster someone said were from Next. Probably true that it’s all on account, just more finance and buying beyond their means.

At the end of that video “wave bye bye, good girl” she was throwing her arms about. Not waving. Yet again making the girls out to be super intelligent. Or maybe she just doesn’t realise that is what babies do?!

It annoyed me she said the fruit shoots were because it’s half term. The girls always have them. She always lies about stuff like this. A few times before she has said they hardly have any screen time, or that when the tv is on they don’t watch it. Yet you see them say glued to screens all the time. Why lie?!?

Reactions: 9
That makes sense. Didn’t they say they got their bed there too? And the new kettle and toaster someone said were from Next. Probably true that it’s all on account, just more finance and buying beyond their means.

At the end of that video “wave bye bye, good girl” she was throwing her arms about. Not waving. Yet again making the girls out to be super intelligent. Or maybe she just doesn’t realise that is what babies do?!

It annoyed me she said the fruit shoots were because it’s half term. The girls always have them. She always lies about stuff like this. A few times before she has said they hardly have any screen time, or that when the tv is on they don’t watch it. Yet you see them say glued to screens all the time. Why lie?!?
Yep she lies so much oh the girls are lactose intolerance but you always see them eating chocolates yogurts cheese strings she talks so much rubbish!!! We like these ice lollies because they made of fruit purée like she always has them never heard her talk about them before!!! She’s so boring!!!

My little girl has a dairy intolerance and she can’t eat anything like that because it makes her so poorly!!!

Their always way glued to the telly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pic on insta...sienna in that short dress/worn out tights combo,AGAIN!!

kerry in the weird worn-out old black shoes
Not even a picture she took today either, they wore the exact same outfits in another post. Think it was the one where they are standing that baby up.
You know she didn't take any pics today when she was on her own lol

Reactions: 2

They have a worrying attitude to debt

New mortgage
Did they say what deposit they put down.
Landrover repayments
Kitchen
Appliances next all credit.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she keeps saying it’s half term! It’s not. It’s end of term.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise they didn’t have a cooker, things are worse than I thought.

Doesn’t Anna Saccone and Kate Murnane have those American fridge freezers with cupboards built around them? I think somebody is copying.

They must be in sooo much debt!!! God the only debt I have is a mortgage and the thought of owing that much money makes me feel sick!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wondered too why she would have looked in Next for a fridge freezer, its not the first place you'd look.
But then it became clear when someone said they probably got it on credit. They probably got a store card when she got the Kettle, toaster and bed and have just added the fridge on.

Just watched that video and YOU KNOW she only did an Ocado shop for that video 😄 really kerry, did you have to? She tries to come across all posh. Irritated me when she kept going on about "my husband" blah blah like she was some posh lady of leisure with a rich husband everyone knows who he is kerry 🙄🙄

She could've got way more for her money from Aldi.

And is anyone else interested how she cooks spaghetti in a slow cooker with meatballs?? 🤣

• Haha

Sienna was staring at the tv like a zombie at the weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wondered too why she would have looked in Next for a fridge freezer, its not the first place you'd look.
But then it became clear when someone said they probably got it on credit. They probably got a store card when she got the Kettle, toaster and bed and have just added the fridge on.

Just watched that video and YOU KNOW she only did an Ocado shop for that video 😄 really kerry, did you have to? She tries to come across all posh. Irritated me when she kept going on about "my husband" blah blah like she was some posh lady of leisure with a rich husband everyone knows who he is kerry 🙄🙄

She could've got way more for her money from Aldi.

And is anyone else interested how she cooks spaghetti in a slow cooker with meatballs?? 🤣
Ocado do good deals for new customers like £20 of first,2nd and third shop so she will prob do them then we will never hear about it again!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.