Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit about birth announcements doing well :oops:

Anxiety, depression and OCD have plagued my life for as long as I can remember right from trauma in my childhood I felt I was finally on the mend till 2 family bereavements within 4 months of each... one of which was at their home in August 2017, where they passed away in the hall way early hours of the morning we saw the paramedics trying invane to save them the sounds of that night of what they did will stay with me forever, their body lay in the hall way for the next 4 hours with us metres away. Then a couple of months later another bereavement (I genuinely believe they died of a broken heart). And then stripping a house of all their possessions whilst caring for 2 small children- 1 of which has autism, my 12 year relationship at the time was failing and also the early loss of a pregnancy inbetween... I was consumed with grief and was having the darkest of thoughts... whilst waiting (still waiting I might add) for counselling.

I can’t judge her for “running” as that’s exactly what I did for a week abroad after the funerals... it was planned I didn’t just upsticks and go. I went with my mum and sister. I hated every minute and it didn’t help one single bit as your problems are always going to be there when you get back to reality.
Girls had a fantastic week with daddy filled with day trips and treats, I was utterly miserable and wanted to get home.

Do I feel any better now? No not at all!
But I look at my girls and know I have to carry on.

I take my tablets, force myself out of bed with a smile for them and no one else

Reactions: 3
It's shocking that they're wasting money in expensive cars and hotels when they can't afford clothes for the kids. Look how tiny arias cardigan is on wozzas stories. It looks like it could fit Roma!
My exact thought too when I saw it! They both always seem to be in clothes that are to small for them. I know some clothes can be expensive and you try to get your monies worth out of them, but that is ridiculous! The sleeves were nearly on her elbows!

Reactions: 5
God they really are 10 Bob millionaires aren't they. Can afford a range rover (on finance) BB but can't afford to dress their kids. 🤦‍♀️
No excuse for kids to look scruffy and in things that don't fit, there's 3 of them for a start, so hand me downs for aria and Roma.
Primark, Asda and Tesco are so cheap for kids, and Asda do a LOT of their stuff like next!
She could even make a video out of it!
Nothing wrong with second hand either if they're that skint, eBay or Groupon, charity shops...
But as long as kezza has her pantry and stove,and Wozza has his tattoos 👌🤬

Reactions: 10
Kerry Conway#3 Fishing for a kitchen, Kerry can’t stop bitchin’, No clothes fit, House is a tip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Warren talking just goes through me 🤢🤢
I don't know why he talks like he does, is he trying to be cool or something. He's essentially a creepy old man trying to vlog!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There's something about Wazza that I just can't put my finger on. He gives me the ick iykwim? Creeps me out but I'm not sure why.

And, for the love of God, will he invest in a bloody belt, I'm sick of seeing him in vlogs with low jeans and his arse with grubby boxers hanging out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Tattoos are obviously a personal choice, but he just can NOT pull off the sleeve imo. He looks like such a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kerry Conway #3 - House is a wreck, did it fall down yet? A night away alone, all she ever does is moan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wozza is def a strange one. Feel like he wants to be like Lucy Carter's hubby, always seems to be commenting on posts and the tattoos etc. Truth is he just isn't on the same level!
They would be alot more relatable if they were honest. If their content was about how they didnt have mass savings and were living month to month: showing people how they were doing home improvements with a very minimal budget. I'm sure people would watch that.
The kids desperately need some new clothes. I actually really like Asda at the moment and got my daughter some bits last month that are gorgeous. There is no excuse as we have all said. X

Reactions: 7
So Kerry orders her American fridge freezer but didn't find out if it would fit through the door 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg what a mess, he was so mean saying oh enjoy your breakfast in bed in a hotel while I’m here 🙄🙄🙄 every couple has fights or disagreements etc but to go putting it on instagram is beyond embarrassing.

Dying at their stupidity 🤣🤣🤣 What a pair of idiots!!!

Also how pissed was warren?! Rightly so tbf.

• Wow
Dying at their stupidity 🤣🤣🤣 What a pair of idiots!!!

Also how pissed was warren?! Rightly so tbf.
Really?! I dont have an Instagram account so I can only nosey at the pics they publicly put on not the stories.
I thought she couldn't order a fridge until the deposit was sorted?!

Reactions: 2
Yes, she ordered it last night (must have found some money under the bed in the hotel?!) but when warren checked the measurements online he saw it potentially wouldn’t fit in. It didn’t and he had to send it back 😂 she also text him last night to say it would be there at 7.30 so he said he had to get up and get ready early (I just answer the door in those circumstances in my jammies 🙊)

Just the way he was speaking, he was not happy. And as someone mentioned above he very passive aggressively said “you enjoy breakfast in bed while I’m here doing 7.30 DIY”

You couldn’t write this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Conway Clan is becoming my new favourite sitcom who needs telly. Today's episode The one with the American style fridge freezer is possible my favourite along side The one with no more Chimney but much more mess. Cant wait for the next episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Conway Clan is becoming my new favourite sitcom who needs telly. Today's episode The one with the American style fridge freezer is possible my favourite along side The one with no more Chimney but much more mess. Cant wait for the next episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my gosh, it’s like the one with the sofa in friends 🤣🤣 can just imagine warren standing yelling PIVOT!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Warren talking just goes through me 🤢🤢
I don't know why he talks like he does, is he trying to be cool or something. He's essentially a creepy old man trying to vlog!
I can't watch him he speaks slow like he has learning difficulties! No offence to people with learning difficulties 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.