Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but of corse Kerry’s kids don’t go to a nursery because she wants to be at home with them.

Definitely not because she couldn’t get a job in the real world....
Yes but after Easter Aria is entitled to 15 hours free education nursery wonder if Kerry will want her at home then or if she will be swiftly back to nursery.

Reactions: 1
You get 10k?! Its so sad that people will take that in exchange for what should be a super private time.
Apparently so. It is pretty disgusting the lengths these women go to to make money from their kids. Nothing is sacred.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Yes but after Easter Aria is entitled to 15 hours free education nursery wonder if Kerry will want her at home then or if she will be swiftly back to nursery.
Oh interesting! She has mentioned looking at a new nursery so maybe that’s why

Reactions: 2
New video up. She says she is struggling mental health wise. No coincidence this has appeared since the house move. It must be a stressful and anxious time realising what they’ve done, and having to live in a tit tip. Feel bad for her.

But then also rolling my eyes - Roma is teething “so badly”. But yet no teething remedies worked. So maybe it’s something else, brainbox?

Reactions: 3
Oh god forgive me, but, struggling with mental health? How do these people actually think other women cope with working full time and raising a family and moving house etc. Decisions people make have consequences...it doesn't take a genius to realise that knocking bloody chimneys down and making holes in roofs is going to be a but of a nightmare to live with. I'm aware that sounds harsh but really im a bit sick of "influencers" blaming mental health problems due to their own bad decision making.

Reactions: 13
mental health....what,like Rebecca Meldrum? copy copycat....any old bandwagon eh Kerry!??

Reactions: 10
It annoys me that she blames sleep deprivation. She has 3 young kids - why would she be expecting a full night of sleep?! My middle would be up for hours during the night for a whole year (trust me, we tried everything) and you just bloody well learn to live with it and get on and stop whining.
it doesn't take a genius to realise that knocking bloody chimneys down and making holes in roofs is going to be a but of a nightmare to live with.
👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
bleeping give me strength, they are pathetic all of these instragmmer's and youtuber's..... theres another one i cant bleeping stand, shes also jumped on that anxiety band wagon, only has one kid and is lazy as duck. Get a real job, work 40 hours a week and do housework, cooking, cleaning and looking after kids....

Kerry sort your HUGE glasses out, they take over your whole face.

The previous house are holding their deposit, they are trying to get it back. Probably because the place was left a tip 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So watched the latest vlog. They have no pot of money...They are living month to month and using wages to get things done..which is fine if that doesn't involve major renovations but they have dug a big dirty hole into this house and do not have the money to get out of it. Why on earth is she obsessed with a range cooker? It's just not suitable for that house. Once that big range is in and the breakfast bar it is going to really close that kitchen in and make it feel small.

Reactions: 6
The previous house are holding their deposit, they are trying to get it back. Probably because the place was left a tip 🤷🏻‍♀️
They really marked the walls and also spilled things on the carpets as well I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It annoys me that she blames sleep deprivation. She has 3 young kids - why would she be expecting a full night of sleep?! My middle would be up for hours during the night for a whole year (trust me, we tried everything) and you just bloody well learn to live with it and get on and stop whining.

👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Same here. My youngest has just started sleeping all night maybe 5 nights out of 7. He's 18m! Up until about 2-3 months ago I'd very often be up until 4/5am with him then get up at 6:30 for work. Kerry has no idea what getting up and going to a full time job on zero sleep means! It's part of having kids!!

Same here. My youngest has just started sleeping all night maybe 5 nights out of 7. He's 18m! Up until about 2-3 months ago I'd very often be up until 4/5am with him then get up at 6:30 for work. Kerry has no idea what getting up and going to a full time job on zero sleep means! It's part of having kids!!
Oh no, I cannot do early starts at all, I feel for you with that! My 3.5yo still doesn’t sleep 😣😣😣 luckily my 5month old does, third time is the charm!

Yes, I was working full time when we went through my son’s “party hours”, but as you say it’s part of having kids you just deal with. She’s been banging on about sleep deprivation since Roma was born. What did she expect?!

She couldn't make a video when Roma wasn't feeding? Of course not:rolleyes: She is such an attention seeker! Don't even get me started on the latest cringe worthy instagram picture! You're not that attractive Kerry. Tone down your "look at me, im the tit" attitude.
She wants to go to the gym. Jealous of Meldrum again Kerry? The desperation is reeking off you! Stop copying everyone!
When did you ever talk about going to a gym before? She always did workouts at home and i don't even know how she could afford the gym with the amount of work that dump needs!
She knows rightly why she's feeling supposedly anxious and depressed. The reality of the glorious new move is sinking in and she's hating it. She's getting it from loads of people online (her videos, instagram, here) with people telling her the truth about what a wreck it is, her questionable parenting, her attitude, where they're money is coming from etc and she doesn't like it.
The estate agent isn't being ridiculous when you left the place in an absolute tip. The dog probably didn't help not to mention the state of the carpets and walls. Good luck getting the deposit back without an argument!(y)
Aria is also in need of a good haircut!

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I see Kerry as the perfect example of one of Meldrum's sheep.
She is trying to copy everything Rebecca does and is getting herself into serious financial trouble while doing it.
The problem is she is too blind to see it.
It will come crashing down around her and Meldrum will not give a tit about her.
It's very sad to watch.

Reactions: 15
Unfortunately I see Kerry as the perfect example of one of Meldrum's sheep.
She is trying to copy everything Rebecca does and is getting herself into serious financial trouble while doing it.
The problem is she is too blind to see it.
It will come crashing down around her and Meldrum will not give a tit about her.
It's very sad to watch.
Exactly this.. she is a classic example of what these influencers are doing to people. She wants what they have instead of what is best for her life.

Not sure if Warren’s reaction to the pregnancy with Roma has ever been mentioned, but Kerry and I actually have a mutual friend (I don’t live anywhere near her or know her at all though) and my friend told me after she found out she was pregnant with Roma, he was livid, went mental at her and told her to abort, and wouldn’t speak to her for a week. Apparently he is quite nasty at times.

He cane round when they got the deal with channel mum to film the birth/do lives during the birth. Apparently you get 10k for that ? explains why Rebecca Meldrum also did it

(All the above is second hand from a friend, so could be not exact)
I always got that impression from Warren and ive followed them since Sienna was an only child.
Everyone used to comment thay he was so chilled and calm but i never got that vibe.
I got the impression he was doing it for the camera but inside he was seething waiting for the camera to go off.
His face tells a thousand words sometimes.

It doesn't suprise me what he said, apparently he said the same when he found out she was pregnant with Sienna.

And if thats true you get 10k for a live birth vlog with channel mum, that explains how they got the deposit for the house so quick

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She probably deliberately revealed the news about Roma on camera so that he couldn't go off at her the way she knew he would.

Yep. If you go right back she has a video of it. Those poor girls when they grow up!
What’s disgusting is he acts like Dad of the Year with his #dadlife, #dadgoals, #dadofgirls #dadbod crap! 😡
Ive never liked Warren, he comes across as really sneaky. Quiet but wants to know absolutely everything and whats going on and if he doesn't like it oh boy you will hear about it.
I think hes good at playing with the kids for 5 minutes and that's enough for him. He gets too stressed too easy. I think he'd either be ok with no children or just one child because he just can't deal with them all. Ive never ever seen him take Sienna out on her own when she was an only child and I've never seen him take any of the children out on his own, ive said it before.
The only time he did was when they were on that gifted trip abroad and Kerry was super ill with her pregnancy. You could tell he didn't want to though, it was for the vlog because she couldn't actually say "sorry no vlog today, i was ill and Warren didn't want to go out with his children on his own" 😒

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.