Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched the two latest videos, she looks really sad. They have got themselves into such a mess.

Reactions: 3
I have just watched the two latest videos, she looks really sad. They have got themselves into such a mess.
I watched the 6 month update and her eyes looked empty and lifeless. I really think she should take time out and work out what she wants to do. She's not a great vlogger tbh, she's not natural on camera and is always trying to overcompensate I feel.

Reactions: 6
I actually feel really sorry for her. She seems really lost and overwhelmed. I used to really like her content and looked forward to her videos but now like she said herself, it’s like she doesn’t know what to do with her channel.

Reactions: 3
I actually feel really sorry for her. She seems really lost and overwhelmed. I used to really like her content and looked forward to her videos but now like she said herself, it’s like she doesn’t know what to do with her channel.
No one is forcing her to make videos or put her life on youtube/instagram.

Reactions: 5
Oh god forgive me, but, struggling with mental health? How do these people actually think other women cope with working full time and raising a family and moving house etc. Decisions people make have consequences...it doesn't take a genius to realise that knocking bloody chimneys down and making holes in roofs is going to be a but of a nightmare to live with. I'm aware that sounds harsh but really im a bit sick of "influencers" blaming mental health problems due to their own bad decision making.
I do feel sorry for her because i think she had had depression for a long time, even before she had Aria.
Shes just not addressed it. She touched on it briefly when channelmum were promoting mental health but not since (maybe channelmum people were told to do videos on it?)

I remember when she did a video wishing she could have another baby (after Sienna) and had miscarriages which was awful and she just saw other mums getting pregnant and having babies and she wished it was her then she finally had aria but aria was a "wild child" and she couldn't really cope with her but as she got older shes got much better at dealing with her then she sees the likes of saconne and meldrum having 3rd babies and wanting one too, then she got pregnant with roma... some say she got pregnant accidentally on purpose... And luckily roma seems like a relaxed baby but shes obviously out numbered with 3 and if shes got undiagnosed depression on top of that through all those years then its not a good situation for her and i think its good she has booked an appointment.

Now all these posts about pregnancy and "throwbacks" , it makes me think she is angling for a 4th but i don't think her or Warren will cope and she should just stop trying to compete with other mums and just focus on herself.

Reactions: 1
She couldn't make a video when Roma wasn't feeding? Of course not:rolleyes: She is such an attention seeker! Don't even get me started on the latest cringe worthy instagram picture! You're not that attractive Kerry. Tone down your "look at me, im the tit" attitude.
She wants to go to the gym. Jealous of Meldrum again Kerry? The desperation is reeking off you! Stop copying everyone!
When did you ever talk about going to a gym before? She always did workouts at home and i don't even know how she could afford the gym with the amount of work that dump needs!
She knows rightly why she's feeling supposedly anxious and depressed. The reality of the glorious new move is sinking in and she's hating it. She's getting it from loads of people online (her videos, instagram, here) with people telling her the truth about what a wreck it is, her questionable parenting, her attitude, where they're money is coming from etc and she doesn't like it.
The estate agent isn't being ridiculous when you left the place in an absolute tip. The dog probably didn't help not to mention the state of the carpets and walls. Good luck getting the deposit back without an argument!(y)
Aria is also in need of a good haircut!
Totally agree with this too! She was very blinkered with the house move and now she's got it all out there and people aren't liking it because it is a tit house, shes having a huge strop and its adding to what shes probably already feeling about her life.

Reactions: 2
She always seems so lonely. She doesn’t seem to have any friends? Obviously they wouldn’t show friends and their kids, but she never mentions anyone at all. Same for lots of vloggers. I get the impression they vlog to a) have someone to “talk” to during the day and b) get interaction from people in place of friendships

Reactions: 2
I don't feel sorry for her at all.
If she's struggled with mental health and is actually depressed, I empathize with her but part of me thinks she's just jumping on the band wagon and copying Mrs M (who screams "anxiety" and "trolls" over slight criticism!)

Think she's been reading here, and she obviously doesn't like it because it's not licking her arse telling her how down to earth she is, and we've pointed out how ridiculous this whole house charade is.

Kezza, if you are reading here, I'm not your biggest fan at all, clearly. However, I don't wish you any harm at all, and hope that you manage to straighten everything out. Also, just don't read here.
And you can do so much better than Wozza.

She needs to stop to responding to her followers like tit on her shoe as well.

Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised the agency are holding the deposit for the previous home. She should have emptied it few days before and given the walls a lick of magnolia and ran the rug doctor round. We all know she moved in the new place in one day and literally shoved tit anywhere to get it out, so imagine what a state the old place was left in. It's not acceptable, as the landlord will need to pay to get that professionally cleaned.

No shocker that they don't have a pot of money. They really should be prioritising. Openly admitting you have no savings but planning all these renovations on finance isnt responsible. Lower your expectations kezza, it'll pay off in the long run.

I don't buy the mental health card. I just think she is overwhelmed like we all get sometimes, difference is the majority of us hold down jobs and childcare fees whilst we are moving house, we don't have the luxury of being at home 24.7. Christ when we moved house I took 2 days off work and had to manage the other jobs around working and the kids!!

Also I desperately wish she would cut the girls fringes or at least clip them out their eyes.

Reactions: 8
Kerry definitely didn’t seem as optimistic and positive about the house in her latest vlog....I felt a bit sorry for her until I remembered they bought a land/Range Rover a couple of weeks before moving in then demolished a house that was a lot more liveable then it is now 🙄
That’s where your money has gone Kerry.

Also if they’d taken a day to sort out their rented house they probably would’ve got the deposit back. I’m sure the carpets were stained and I bet the walls were filthy. Too bloody lazy to clean it though, that was someone else’s house and they didn’t even look after it.
The image they want to portray is just not liveable for them.

Reactions: 5
I think Warren is the problem

Bully perhaps? But I get s definite feel of a controlling relationship.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s become one of those mums that completely lose their identity and just become ‘mum’. I’ve seen it happen so many times and I think it can happen really easily to be fair. Maybe now she knows that she can’t have another baby she doesn’t know what to do with herself anymore?
If that makes sense ha.

The mental health thing. I do worry these days that whilst there’s now so much awareness raised for it (which is brilliant for people with genuine MH problems) people can’t seem to just ‘feel’ anymore? Like say you have a few down days, it’s depression. If you’re a bit worried about something, it’s anxiety.
I know there are people who genuinely have MH problems and I completely understand and empathise. But I think people do a lot of diagnosing themselves and putting a word to their completely normal emotions making them something more serious than they actually are.

Who knows I could be totally wrong & she could very well be suffering from depression. Only she really knows.

Reactions: 10
I think it has alot to do with the house i think the novelty of buying a house of their own that needs ALOT of doing up has worn off and they have realised just how much they have to pay out for it all.
Being dependant on a £950 deposit they put on a rented house to come back to them so they can do more is shocking to me, thats not even a drop in the ocean. Do they really think they can do it month by month? We are talking thousands here, the materials, paying builders etc the list goes on. Its like they have bought whatever they could afford and shes thought “ right no matter how small it is i will fit in with the instamums, i will get a breakfast bar, i will get a range cooker” but in reality they cant afford it, they have so many things on finance. I cant imagine wozza is on that much of a good wage and the way Kerry carries on she wont have many new subs. Shes being quite bitchy to anyone that writes to her so she wont be having that much of a wage soon! Do not bite the hand that feeds you Kerry.
At the end of it all,
Its all for pictures. How sad is that?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
But I think people do a lot of diagnosing themselves and putting a word to their completely normal emotions making them something more serious than they actually are.
Totally agree with this. And I think the fact that instamums like Kerry self diagnose is such a bad example for others.

I wonder who she “was” before kids. I don’t get the impression she’s ever been someone with a strong personality, which sounds awful I know.

I’m a SAHM with 3 kids the same age as the Conways. I probably have even less excitement about me than Kerry does. But then again the difference is I’m not plastering myself all over the internet...

Reactions: 7
Ps latest insta story is lovely, just as bad as us then Kez🤪.
I would have more fear of being knocked out by her flying glasses than a punch in the mouth!

Reactions: 4
she said in her video shes at around the same weight she was pre pregnancy but shes not tracking it and she hasnt dieted or done anything really to lose it :unsure: guessing that herbalife ad was all bull then :sneaky:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.