Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And an extension...she would need planning permission and given the neighbours must be already pissed off, you can see it being rejected. Not to mention, that would be another £20k
And an ex council house bought for 170k....well it won't add that much onto its value!
It's not a forever home but the amount they are wasting on it, they might as well stay there forever because they'll never make that back when it comes to selling.

And I still can't get over them buying a huge Range Rover, they hardly use it, she gets her shopping delivered mostly, she doesn't like driving and have moved to a house where they now walk to school and back too. What a waste. Just sat there. Not even outside their own house because the street has some weird layout where thats not an option.
The street view looked very cramped any way without that big range rover, haven't they got warrens work car to park too? Probably ends up on the next street.

Like someone else said, they will regret all these rash decisions very badly one day.

Reactions: 7
I also don’t get the fact that she’s saying they will extend, why get a new kitchen fitted if you plan on extending in future. That creates more mess and workmen in the house ... get it all done together ?
I don't understand her logic either but isn't the other part of the house down some stairs? Leading to a toilet? She wants that area turned into a dining area? I can't make any sense of it, it all sounds so bizarre! Just WHY? Is that right?

Reactions: 5
That picture is hilarious ? she has no Idea how to pose, especially sitting down in a skirt! Not very lady like.
Also, wtf is she wearing? She looks like she's let aria dress her in the dark ?‍♀

• Haha
Not sure if Warren’s reaction to the pregnancy with Roma has ever been mentioned, but Kerry and I actually have a mutual friend (I don’t live anywhere near her or know her at all though) and my friend told me after she found out she was pregnant with Roma, he was livid, went mental at her and told her to abort, and wouldn’t speak to her for a week. Apparently he is quite nasty at times.

He cane round when they got the deal with channel mum to film the birth/do lives during the birth. Apparently you get 10k for that ? explains why Rebecca Meldrum also did it

(All the above is second hand from a friend, so could be not exact)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He cane round when they got the deal with channel mum to film the birth/do lives during the birth. Apparently you get 10k for that ? explains why Rebecca Meldrum also did it

Poor babies ? only being brought into this world as a form of revenue stream ? children are for life, not just vlogs!

Not sure if Warren’s reaction to the pregnancy with Roma has ever been mentioned, but Kerry and I actually have a mutual friend (I don’t live anywhere near her or know her at all though) and my friend told me after she found out she was pregnant with Roma, he was livid, went mental at her and told her to abort, and wouldn’t speak to her for a week. Apparently he is quite nasty at times.

That video was hard to watch, I really don’t know why she posted it and didn’t just keep it private. They got a lot of tit over that video. I’m sure it was around the time Lorraine Mulrooney lost her little Primrose, I couldnt believe they were that selfish when there are parents that could be watching and grieving over baby loss.

• Wow
That's it you never know what goes on behind closed doors. Youtube and Instagram, they all love to pretend they live in this perfect bubble where everything is rosey when infact, it isn't.

That video was shocking, he always said he never want anymore kids after Aria was born. Do we think Kerry did it on purpose? Possibly yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

She also made a video way back when she found out she was pregnant with Sienna, saying Warren wanted her to abort then too.

It's sickening to think they went ahead with Roma for the money. Dickheads.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She actually said in a video he wanted to abort Sienna? Oh my goodness, imagine her watching it in a few years time and hearing that. Why the hell would you share that with the world???

Reactions: 2
She actually said in a video he wanted to abort Sienna? Oh my goodness, imagine her watching it in a few years time and hearing that. Why the hell would you share that with the world???
Yep. If you go right back she has a video of it. Those poor girls when they grow up!
What’s disgusting is he acts like Dad of the Year with his #dadlife, #dadgoals, #dadofgirls #dadbod crap! 😡

Reactions: 2
You get 10k?! Its so sad that people will take that in exchange for what should be a super private time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.