Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're a family of 4 and were very lucky to have a "delegate" dining room!
However we knocked walls out of our kitchen to make way for a kitchen diner in 1. We're refitting a smaller kitchen with storage solutions to maximise what we have. No breakfast bar and certainly no big fancy American fridge freezer!
It makes life easier. When the kids are having dessert, I can load the dishwasher. When I'm cooking, they can do homework! It's a family room to all do what we need. As such we're going to make our old dining room into a seperate living room/playroom/man cave for the kids as they grow as I love them dearly but don't want them and friends in my living room as they grow! If she had sense she'd think of the future and things like this. Where will these 3 girls go when they're all teens?? Sat with a friend each and they're embarrassing parents in a row on sofas??? This house will last them 2 years tops before they realise it's not at all practical!
I don't think it will be easy to sell this house when they put it on the market, a lot of buyers will be put off with what they have done to it, unless of course they are desperate for a pantry like Kerry

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest story?? Wondering if she’s been reading on here?! ?

Simply says “People are dicks! Life motto”

Caught sight of the mirror earlier, obviously...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they have been quiet lately about the chimney saga

whats happened in Siennas room now? patched up bodge job? not seen much of the old coalshed/pantry thing either...

Reactions: 6
She’s been pretty quiet in general lately. Apart from eating updates for Roma and “look how smart my feral child is” posts today

Oh I must have a look at that.

Or maybe she has taken offence to the million people confused as to her kitchen plans? She doesn’t like being questioned at all, does she? Her way or the highway

Oh dear, that's not very inspirational ?. Do we think there will be a vlog about haters/trolls/anxiety soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That photo ?

Not sure why she can’t work out why she is in a bad mood ? Perhaps it is the realisation that they have made a not so sensible house purchase, and have actually made it less liveable since they bought it?! I dread to think of the amount of stuff they have everywhere.

Reactions: 8
She looks like a weirdo. Love how she takes the pic in the car because her house isnt instagrammable yet?.

Is anyone else sick of seeing her saggy tits being by her belly button. GET A SUPPORTIVE BRA!!!

Sorry just cannot stand her, shes a spoilt little princess (wannabe)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.