Kerry Conway #16 Kezza’s out buying cognak, the kids have no decent attire and the playroom is still dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220130_200902_com.instagram.android.jpg

Has she actually confirmed she has a job before now? Or was it just you clever ladies that figured it out 😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1028394
Has she actually confirmed she has a job before now? Or was it just you clever ladies that figured it out 😂
😱😱😱 Not to my knowledge. It was someone found out via the website she’s listed on, because someone else knew her IRL and it all got pieced together. Good for her. I was thinking she was almost ashamed of it for some reason, I’m glad to see her acknowledge it (although I also understand she may not want to say a lot considering where she works)

Reactions: 8
I don’t watch the stories anymore, I’ve got too many other ‘Insta huns’ to get annoyed at. But come to check in with you Tattlers and WTAF is that hot choc station?! First of all, isn’t that all the rage at Christmas? So we’re about a month and a bit behind there…but for goodness sake you guys, don’t you know putting the hot choc on a plate and sucking it up with a straw is the Montessori method! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Kerry is absolutely buzzing that Rebecca Lamb put Sienna and Roma as her top girls names 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never really understood why the other girls had pretty names and then Roma? Always makes me think of the local takeaway pizza place
I agree, Sienna and Aria are pretty names, Roma on the other hand is just plain DREADFUL! Reminds me of creatures roaming around the place. Guarantee Warren didn’t get a say in the matter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this is awful to say but I didn't realise how much weight sienna holds until I seen her story. She really needs to learn them girls proper healthy eating habits, they will have a life long issue with food and wright now because of them

Reactions: 2
None of them are particularly healthy. Kerry has these phases where she wants to be or make it look like she is from the outside but they all love the junk food and have no self control or will power. Kerrys mum on the large side as is Warrens mum and warren himself.
Eating habits passed down from generation. They COULD change it if they wanted to but lack of will power

Why does she keep referring to Roma as a toddler when she’s 3.5?!
Cause she will constantly baby that girl and treat her like an infant as she is the “last”

None of them are particularly healthy. Kerry has these phases where she wants to be or make it look like she is from the outside but they all love the junk food and have no self control or will power. Kerrys mum on the large side as is Warrens mum and warren himself.
Eating habits passed down from generation. They COULD change it if they wanted to but lack of will power
I have said this so many times, Kerry NEEDS to set a better example for those girls when it comes to food etc… Warren is huge as is his mum and her mum, and now Kerry herself is starting putting the weight on too (I am NOT having a dig) but those girls are going to follow their parents and end up with the same unhealthy relationship with food as their parents. None of them go out for exercise, they don’t take the girls out to exercise. They don’t even walk that poor dog! Their whole life style is very very poor, they have such a Sedentary life. I’m all for treats etc, but there needs to be balance. Stop slobbering in front of the box and GO OUTSIDE!!

Last edited:
Cause she will constantly baby that girl and treat her like an infant as she is the “last”

I have said this so many times, Kerry NEEDS to set a better example for those girls when it comes to food etc… Warren is huge as is his mum and her mum, and now Kerry herself is starting putting the weight on too (I am NOT having a dig) but those girls are going to follow their parents and end up with the same unhealthy relationship with food as their parents. None of them go out for exercise, they don’t take the girls out to exercise. They don’t even walk that poor dog! Their whole life style is very very poor, they have such a Sedentary life. I’m all for treats etc, but there needs to be balance. Stop slobbering in front of the box and GO OUTSIDE!!
I agree. I'm always trying to think of ways to be active as a family. We also limit take aways to maybe once or twice a month if that. Don't have mountains of snacks in the house like she does.
She does buy a lot of snacks each week, they are obviously eating them not hoarding them in the pantry.

You are as healthy as the exercise you get and the food you eat. Definitely fit in treats as it's all about balance. With these people it's all about how much they can balance on their plate to the living room to watch TV

• Heart
I agree. I'm always trying to think of ways to be active as a family. We also limit take aways to maybe once or twice a month if that. Don't have mountains of snacks in the house like she does.
She does buy a lot of snacks each week, they are obviously eating them not hoarding them in the pantry.

You are as healthy as the exercise you get and the food you eat. Definitely fit in treats as it's all about balance. With these people it's all about how much they can balance on their plate to the living room to watch TV
And how many boxes of surgery cereal they can cram in to the cupboard 😂😂

The thing that gets me is they don’t even eat healthy meals and then have a few extra snacks which are “unhealthy”. Crazy sugar laden cereal for breakfast, processed stuff for lunch and not a great variety of meals at dinner time. She (and Warren! Both equally culpable!) could do so much better for the family in terms of food, and she has had no excuses as until very recently she’s been at home 24/7.

Even if she worked on healthy breakfasts rather than chocolate cereal, and cut out the insane amounts of crisps in particular that they seem to eat, she’d be doing so much better

As an observation and not a critIcism, Kerry has put on weight,and Sienna is a large 9 year old. The children are not set a good example sadly with eating and exercise. Sadly their weekly shop consists mainly of treats, I remember way back when Kerry said when she live at home she cooked for herself, so maybe she was never set a good example.
On a lighter note her nails 😂😂😂😂😂😂, sticking the kids stickers on them.
She is an influencer don't you know!

Reactions: 3
I always used to like Kerry’s vlogs when she was either pregnant with Roma or just had her. Back then she seemed to actually care about healthy meals, play with her children and seemed a tad more relatable. Now I feel like she’s faking it and not making it. And I’m pretty sure everyone likes a morning cup of coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.