Kerry Conway #16 Kezza’s out buying cognak, the kids have no decent attire and the playroom is still dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread made hope that I done it right, I used the title that I suggested as I couldn’t find any others. Can someone do a re-cap please. Thanks 😀

Reactions: 6
All she’s bought is snacks or breakfast foods
Cereal for days 😂

Recap 🤔
Playroom is still not finished
Cutting up cucumbers for the week is all the rage
The kids got absolute tat and kak for Christmas
The weans are still feral
Kez just buys all the snacks
Her pronunciation of just about everything makes me want to curl up and die

Reactions: 7
Cereal for days 😂

Recap 🤔
Playroom is still not finished
Cutting up cucumbers for the week is all the rage
The kids got absolute tat and kak for Christmas
The weans are still feral
Kez just buys all the snacks
Her pronunciation of just about everything makes me want to curl up and die
Thought she taught the kids to use knives so surely they can cut their own cucumber 🙄🤔

Reactions: 2
1. It's ugly and 2. the feral kids will have it all pulled down around them within 24 hours
Im not a fan of open shelves in a kitchen personally. And I don’t see the need to display jars of (what looks like?) flour and sugar. She has insane amounts of cupboard space, and a “pantry” why would she need this?

Im not a fan of open shelves in a kitchen personally. And I don’t see the need to display jars of (what looks like?) flour and sugar. She has insane amounts of cupboard space, and a “pantry” why would she need this?
Because she thinks it's trendy and cool. It's stupid looking why waste the very little space they have

It would only end up gaining dirt and filth, and she wouldn’t clean it. Terrible idea. Look tit and tacky, so saying that it look perfect in the Conways tit tip

Also what’s happening with Roma the Barbarians hearing aid?! More lies yet again for content

Reactions: 4
I agree Roma will be unloading the shelves all the time.
Also why has she put a story up to a year old youtube video??
Is that a financial benefit to her?

Why doesn't she play music over he sped up stories that fast forwarding sound is annoying!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.