Kerry Conway #16 Kezza’s out buying cognak, the kids have no decent attire and the playroom is still dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've definitely used prepared red cabbage or pigs in blankets before but I've never seen the whole meal pre-prepared! Maybe I'm doing it all wrong LOL
I wouldn’t do it how Kerry did, same as you have bought red cabbage or pigs in blankets but if that’s how she wants to do it then it’s her dinner, she’s got to eat it 😂

Reactions: 3
I just saw her festive food video.

8 boxes for cereal to last 2 weeks??
I can't get over how much they eat and biscuits while opening Christmas presents!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there no line for what she is happy to show to the world, sat on a hospital bed with pipes up her nose post procedure.
forgot she has recorded giving birth for you tube

Reactions: 2
I know. Why would you share to a load of strangers? What's she had done anyway, some polyps removed? I wonder if she's still going through with a total hysterectomy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.