Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booyou365

Food food and more food her kids are like gannets. She is scruffy and boring. So is her hubby. Fat like the eldest girl. All the bargains are cheap and nasty. Her new sofa from Next the dogs on it all day long kids with their food spilling everywhere. Table and chairs taking up room but their never used.

Deffo
There is zero justification for calling a CHILD fat. Whether you like this family or not it’s absolutely appalling to speak about an innocent child in this way. Kerry may choose to put her children in the firing line by plastering them all over the internet (which I don’t agree with) but you are also an adult and are choosing to make derogatory comments about a child. That says a lot about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm just catching up, just watched the grocery haul.
I'm officially going to hell,
She says "oh sienna wanted this 18 pack of crisps" and I thought aye, I bet she bloody did" 🙈 Yhen, she seems genuinely disappointed that she picked up a 1L bottle of oil instead of a 2L one, and says oh it should last a little while, but I'll pick another one up next week"
Eh?! Who goes through that much oil?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

candyland_

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they are wasting peoples times viewing homes even if some of them are show homes. Still taking up appointments and peoples time!

Go to fucking ikea and stop dreaming

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Effeffess

Ours used to be separate from the bathroom and I quite liked it as it meant you could have a bath or shower without someone wanting to go to the loo at the same time but we had a handbasin in ours. Wouldn’t have liked it without being able to wash my hands straight after using the loo.
I don't get "we wash our hands after using the loo" vibes from the Conways 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Seems odd the house has been under offer a good while now, or possibly even exchanged or due to shortly. Wouldn’t you think they would have begun packing? Though there’s no evidence of anything being packed….
They will be shoving stuff into bin bags the night before they move and claiming it's the Montessori way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

gee13

VIP Member
Can someone help me out. What is there only odd amounts of everything. 1mug, 2 casserole bowls, 2 plates, 4 straws and only 3 popcorn boxes 😂 Who drinks out of what are clearly wee casserole bowls 😂 She must think she’s French 😂
The photo looks more like a pile of washing up waiting to be put away 🤣

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
What were the drinks all about for days out? She said she has to keep them in the car as it costs so much buying drinks during the summer when you’re out. Why doesn’t she just take a drink with them in a reusable bottle, like everyone else does?!

CoverMeCagney

Arias birthday presents......right at the end SIENNA snatches the poor kids nail set, little Aria's face full on drops!! Neither parent intervenes and Sienna keeps the box firmly tucked under her arm, only allowing Aria to look....Aria says a half hearted 'i want to.....' then gives up

Started watching thinking its not the Sienna show this time, thank god they are holding her back....but no, there she looms when theres an item she wants

Aria won't get that back

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I think in general Kerry seems much happier now. She is busy with work, home life, she’s obviously back at gym style classes which she had always enjoyed, and she isn’t posting her entire life online and trying to keep up with the Joneses (not half as much as she was anyway). She’s made some really positive changes this year.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Kez and Woz shambles of a house is on Rightmove for 250,000! Can’t see how they’re looking at ones for 100,000 more than that though….🤷🏼‍♀️

Obviously that’s the reason the ‘playroom’ is being done. What a waste of money!

• Wow
  • Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I think we all hope they have a good time, Kerry doesn't massively offend any of us does she, we just find her way of doing things pretty hilarious 😆

I can imagine them on the plane though, Roma having a paddy and Kerry trying to pacify her with a million toys and snacks, water spilling everywhere from the water painting book ( what a stupid thing to take on a plane ) jenga blocks all over the plane floor and Kerry plastering the kids in suncream before landing 😳

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Why is she saying toddlers make so much mess on her instagram? Roma is starting school in a few months for heavens sake! She is not a toddler!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Sorry but Sienna is a horror child. Her deep patronising voice is just Warren all over. She’s really not likeable at all & Kerry & Warren need to rein her in before she becomes the school bully or the child no-one wants to invite to parties. And Roma’s going the same way, it’s all snatch, grab, throw, destroy. Aria’s a sweetie.

Sparkle_G

Sienna snatching from Aria again on stories when she was trying to scan at the till. Why is she allowed to get away with it??!!

• Angry
What do you think is a good near bedtime snack? I just can’t fill my kids up! Clearly not chocolate brioche I get that 😂
Porridge. Weetabix. Breadsticks with hummus. Cheese. Glass of milk and a banana. Full fat greek yoghurt and blueberries. Avocado on brown toast. Anything that has a decent amount of protein and fibre and isn’t loaded with sugar and highly processed carbs or just causes a huge blood sugar spike so hyper then teary and then hungry very quickly again

• Heart