Kerry Conway #16 Kezza’s out buying cognak, the kids have no decent attire and the playroom is still dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot chocolate station??! She’s barely put anything in there that relates to a hot chocolate! 🤣 soup bowls and heart shaped plates?! Is she ok? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hot chocolate station??! She’s barely put anything in there that relates to a hot chocolate! 🤣 soup bowls and heart shaped plates?! Is she ok? 😂
Came to say the say the thing 😂😂 what is it with her and “stations” she’s obsessed! Does she seriously think it makes her sound cool and trendy 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her kids are savages and would ransack that hot choc station in seconds. Not that there is anything in it.

There’s not enough in it to give to them all.

Reactions: 4
But there is one cup…so she’ll have to go to the cupboard to get more, plus actual hot chocolate (I’m sure that stuff in those boxes wouldn’t do them all?) so wtf was the point? Imagine feeling the need to set that up because Instagram tells you you should. I’m sad for her that her life is like that.

Reactions: 6
Basically that is yet another snack station. Soup bowls to begin, popcorn boxes and plates.
She may as well just put the mug there with the two hot chocolates 😂😂
Maybe I am just not on trend with how to make hot chocolate right 👍😚

Basically that is yet another snack station. Soup bowls to begin, popcorn boxes and plates.
She may as well just put the mug there with the two hot chocolates 😂😂
Maybe I am just not on trend with how to make hot chocolate right 👍😚
You serve it in bowls with straws apparently.. but one of you can have a mug and the others can have it in a popcorn box …oh and don’t forget the sprinkles! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t be ridiculous you lot! It’s clear they’ll be drinking it off the heart shaped plates! Come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone help me out. What is there only odd amounts of everything. 1mug, 2 casserole bowls, 2 plates, 4 straws and only 3 popcorn boxes 😂 Who drinks out of what are clearly wee casserole bowls 😂 She must think she’s French 😂
The photo looks more like a pile of washing up waiting to be put away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her because no matter what she never gets it right.
Because she tried to hard to fit in and be like all the other insta huns instead of actually being herself. I can't imagine how exhausting it would be to be constantly trying to keep up with it

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her because no matter what she never gets it right.
I agree, I do feel bad for her. She’s like the not cool kid at school who so desperately wanted to be in the cool gang (worryingly I can’t off the top of my head think who that was at school so now panicking it was me 🤣 never mind it was 20yrs ago, that’ll have me up half the night now!)

Because she tried to hard to fit in and be like all the other insta huns instead of actually being herself. I can't imagine how exhausting it would be to be constantly trying to keep up with it
Maybe that’s why she’s always so knackered and run down. If she just let herself be herself she’d be in such a better place.

• Haha
I think she would have way more success in what she did if she just did things her own way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.