Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol i did think that a professional oven clean is for someone with excess money. Kerry seemingly can't afford to dress her kids properly.

What is that 14 second video about?!

Reactions: 2
Lol i did think that a professional oven clean is for someone with excess money. Kerry seemingly can't afford to dress her kids properly.

What is that 14 second video about?!
Kerry never has any excess money as she spends it all on herself! Such a selfish person, as long as SHE is ok, nothing else matters

Reactions: 1
An ad for cwoffee and she’s actually done a decent job! Makes a difference when it’s a product shes passionate about 😂

• Haha
Obviously it’s pretty normal to have a birthday party at the weekend close to a kid’s birthday…. But I don’t think it’s normal to completely celebrate the whole day on a different day is it? Maybe for very little ones who don’t know, but kerry has put up a pic saying “9” with sienna after saying it’s not her birthday until Monday. I’m a bit confused, I assumed she was just having a party today not getting all her gifts etc.

Reactions: 5
Why has she got no sound on the coffee vids?
I thought the same thing, I’d be fuming if I had paid her for that ad. She’s useless, I wouldn’t even buy CWOOFFEEE based on her say so, she really thinks that she is superior just because she drinks coffee and that she is the only one that does so!! What a knob

Obviously it’s pretty normal to have a birthday party at the weekend close to a kid’s birthday…. But I don’t think it’s normal to completely celebrate the whole day on a different day is it? Maybe for very little ones who don’t know, but kerry has put up a pic saying “9” with sienna after saying it’s not her birthday until Monday. I’m a bit confused, I assumed she was just having a party today not getting all her gifts etc.
It looks like it's only them anyway so why didn't they just do that party after school? Even if other people were to join them, they can go after school too. And she could have her presents too.

Why has she got a balloon saying 9 when she isn't 9 yet. Weird

If it was a birthday day out i can understand but i think it's weird having birthday food, decorations etc not on her birthday. Especially when they didn't go anywhere

I thought the same thing, I’d be fuming if I had paid her for that ad. She’s useless, I wouldn’t even buy CWOOFFEEE based on her say so, she really thinks that she is superior just because she drinks coffee and that she is the only one that does so!! What a knob

Everyone drinks coffee so im not sure why she thinks she is superior. I think because she gets sent stuff that she thinks she is better than everyone else. "look at me i got sent this, this and this, im special" 🙄

But i would not be happy with her advertising my product if there was no sound. She did thay before with the dog food. I could see her talking but there was no sound. Why not kerry? It's all very strange!! I wouldn't have bought the products from what she shown even if i didn't have any history of kerry conway

Reactions: 4
If it was a birthday day out i can understand but i think it's weird having birthday food, decorations etc not on her birthday. Especially when they didn't go anywhere
100%- it’s my son’s birthday in a few weeks, it’s on a Monday and we’ll go out on the Saturday for a special day…..but he won’t get his presents or actually have his birthday until the day. Really peculiar! As you say they didn’t even go anywhere (which is maybe what sienna wanted, but then why do it today?!)

Reactions: 4
Makes no sense but this is kerry and Warren we are talking about.
Looks loke they stayed in all day and had a party at hoke. I just don't understand it when it's not her birthday

Reactions: 3
That's weird, I thought it was a full on party with school friends etc from her food haul, I didn't realise it was just them.

It looks like it's only them anyway so why didn't they just do that party after school? Even if other people were to join them, they can go after school too. And she could have her presents too.

Why has she got a balloon saying 9 when she isn't 9 yet. Weird

Everyone drinks coffee so im not sure why she thinks she is superior. I think because she gets sent stuff that she thinks she is better than everyone else. "look at me i got sent this, this and this, im special" 🙄

But i would not be happy with her advertising my product if there was no sound. She did thay before with the dog food. I could see her talking but there was no sound. Why not kerry? It's all very strange!! I wouldn't have bought the products from what she shown even if i didn't have any history of kerry conway
I hope there were other people at Siennas party?! She bought a cake for 18 people and a whole load of food. Surely Sienna had friends around??

It didn't seem like it and kerry never mentioned friends round. Im sure she would have if there was

She made out it was just her and sienna on a mother daughter shopping day. Why is warren there. Men hate shopping

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hope there were other people at Siennas party?! She bought a cake for 18 people and a whole load of food. Surely Sienna had friends around??
His mum was probably there I’d imagine. And to be fair, cakes say they serve 18, but do they ever?! I’m relatively sure I could finish one of those cakes on my own 🤣

I'm so confused though, she's a 9 year old girl...didn't she have friends she wanted to invite - even one or two??!

I wonder what they've bought on their shopping "spree" !

Thought Kerry and Sienna had gone on their own judging by her earlier Insta story for a bit of mum/daughter time… and then Warren’s beanie hat pops up on the next story 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get partys are very expensive, but considering she had all that food she could have had one or two of her closer pals over!! Maybe done a little spa party or slumber type party with a movie and painting their nails. Then again I bet Roma the barbarian would destroy it.

His mum was probably there I’d imagine. And to be fair, cakes say they serve 18, but do they ever?! I’m relatively sure I could finish one of those cakes on my own 🤣
Story time, my daughter had a party a couple weeks ago and I bought the biggest cake I could get on tesco which said it served 36. We had 32 guests. I started cutting the cake and my husband wrapping slices in napkins, by slice 15 I realised I had gone waaayy to big. Slice 32 was barely a couple of mouthfuls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.