Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol bless her, didn't she turn 30 recently? I feel like she needs to grow up a little, its all very immature. Halloween nails?!

Reactions: 3
Ahhh conway classic. No family day out could happen without nanny….

(I do think it’s nice they include her so much tbf, she seems to be mostly by herself so it’s nice they make the effort)

I agree. Im like 50/50. Its nice they include her but it's literally every single family day out

Reactions: 2
Why oh why is Kerry wrapped up at the pumpkin patch in thick coat and scarf and Warren in a hat yet Aria is in SHORTS?! It was FREEZING at the weekend and I would think a big open field would be VERY cold! Oh well, at least Kerry kept HERSELF warm!!

And did anyone else think Romas boots looked SO uncomfortable, looked like they had been forced on her feet.

Reactions: 10
Why oh why is Kerry wrapped up at the pumpkin patch in thick coat and scarf and Warren in a hat yet Aria is in SHORTS?! It was FREEZING at the weekend and I would think a big open field would be VERY cold! Oh well, at least Kerry kept HERSELF warm!!

And did anyone else think Romas boots looked SO uncomfortable, looked like they had been forced on her feet.
None of the girls are wearing coats! A coat is non negotiable in our house at this time of year. I don’t mind aria wearing shorts, my son’s friend wears shorts almost all year round and seems very happy that way. But even he wears a coat 🤣

Reactions: 7
None of the girls are wearing coats! A coat is non negotiable in our house at this time of year. I don’t mind aria wearing shorts, my son’s friend wears shorts almost all year round and seems very happy that way. But even he wears a coat 🤣
They’ve all just had covid and they’re gallivanting round pumpkin patches without coats 🤯

• Wow
Ah the Joules catalogue. Wonder if she’s replacing Sienna’s sliders from the sale haul she did last time when everything was seasonally inappropriate

• Haha
Has she actually written ‘Chinese ready meals’ on her meal plan??!! What planning is involved with that exactly??!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like a plan to be lazy to me 😜🤣
Makes me laugh how obsessed with sugar and protein she is, but she's happy to feed them salt laden, water filled tasteless crap!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s the gift that keeps on giving! She’d gone cold on us there for a while, I’m glad she is back to her normal self again!

Another cracking video tonight. 14 seconds 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Those beds are made?!?! 🤯
My thoughts exactly!

Yeah i noticed that! I noticed Warren looked like that bloody groomer chris Ingham with that hat on. Get that hat off Warren it doesn't suit you!

Kerry is always one for doing that, making sure she's dressed properly but never makes sure the kids are appropriately dressed. See things have not changed in her house 😒
I thought she may have got herself a proper winter coat this year instead of that size 20 pink one. And what about the girls gifted frugi coats, surely they could have worn those? Chance to AD the pictures there too but least the kids would be warm.
It looks like one of those days where the sun is out but it's ice cold.

Romas boots probably siennas old ones or from the charity shop (probably not her size). I haven't seen boots like that before, they remind me if when you break a leg and have to wear one of those big boots while it's healing!!

She’s the gift that keeps on giving! She’d gone cold on us there for a while, I’m glad she is back to her normal self again!

Another cracking video tonight. 14 seconds 🙈

A 14 second video? Surely that has to be a new low

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On insta her to do is book an oven clean for December personally I’d save myself the money and clean it myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.