Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all say Sienna is super annoying but i am sad for her that she didn't have a friend or 2 at that gathering.

Will be interested to see what Sienna got for her birthday.
Not going to lie I find all kids annoying even my own 😂 but my heart does break for her and I can tell you now that definitely hurt her heart not having any friends there or any presents to open her birthday wasn't made special at all. It's the one tike of the year you really make your child feel special and no you don't need to spend a lot or make a big massive fuss with party's but even having 1 or 2 friends round for a wee pamper party or something

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We never hear of the girls having friends round or them going to their friends for tea or being invited to parties

My eldest has already been invited to 4 parties since September and has been to his friends for tea too. I don't think we heard of any of this even was sienna was in her first few years at school

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to get my eyebrows back 🙄 Kerry hen, you have the thinnest eyebrows I’ve ever seen and you waste money on that god awful laminating. Either get them done properly and get them micro-bladed or shove a bit of Pritt Stick on, brush them up with a toothbrush and shut the duck up 😂

Attachments

• Haha
So Kerry has bought herself a new coat which looks nice and cosy. But the big question is do the 3 girls have warm coats for the winter too?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Kerry has bought herself a new coat which looks nice and cosy. But the big question is do the 3 girls have warm coats for the winter too?!
Her needs come before theirs 🙄 she's one of them mums who is wrapped up warm but their kid doesn't have a coat on, I hate them parents. If you need a coat your kids do 😒

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the hillbillies are still going! They really are scruffy chavs.

Reactions: 2
M&S coats aren't cheap. My male partner bought one back in October and it was £70/80. Women's fashion, and everything else, always works out more £££ than men's too.

Kerry does look happier now she's in work.

That coat is horrible. I mean if she likes it that is what matters, she is the one wearing it. But it looked horrendous.

They went shopping for siennas birthday but Kerry spend the day vlogging 😳 just enjoy the day
Also Kezza just HAD to spend on HERSELF too!! Can’t she ever not put her damn self first!!! That was meant to be siennas day, and as bloody annoying as she is, she should have had that day for her, and the party, but no, Kerry had to have it her way. She really is like a spoilt little twit (Kerry that is) selfish woman

Reactions: 5
Also Kezza just HAD to spend on HERSELF too!! Can’t she ever not put her damn self first!!! That was meant to be siennas day, and as bloody annoying as she is, she should have had that day for her, and the party, but no, Kerry had to have it her way. She really is like a spoilt little twit (Kerry that is) selfish woman
Yeah I seen that from M&S too their jackets are expensive but she could have bought that any time it was siennas day 🤦🏼‍♀️ My partners treating me to a night away next week but my sons birthday has been and we’re organised for Christmas so I didn’t see the harm

Yeah I seen that from M&S too their jackets are expensive but she could have bought that any time it was siennas day 🤦🏼‍♀️ My partners treating me to a night away next week but my sons birthday has been and we’re organised for Christmas so I didn’t see the harm
No harm in that at all, you and your partner go and enjoy yourselves I hope you have the best time ever, parents needs some “us” alone time too. Have a wonderful night away x

• Heart
I can’t believe she made such a deal of taking Sienna out for her birthday but then vlogged e.g “worked” the whole time on Xmas shopping. Awful!!

Reactions: 4
So Kerry needs some more inspiration on what to do next with her house. I suggest she finishes the ‘playroom’ before she starts any more projects

Reactions: 14
It's tough being an influencer, they have only been there a couple of years and decorated Siennas room twice, the lounge with the naff wall twice, Hall way had panelling added after,once it became popular .
Constantly trying to keep on trend with the others is only or those with lots of money.
I read a comment about how influencers often only sho w snippets of rooms, because it is a feature, ie the naff feature wall.
You never see the outside, or her shambles of a garden

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop trying to follow trends and just make the home she wants! I can’t stand houses which have to constantly shift to be following the latest Instagram trend.

I wonder what’s happening with that hell hole of a cubby hole ie. the “playroom” 😂😂 haven’t seen anything of it recently. I’m thinking building control could’ve put a stop to it, and rightly so! That place is going to fall down if it’s left to the conways

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.