Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sorry for warren at all. Remember he happily forks out £300 on a designer jumper for Kerry, so she isn’t the only one trying to live a fancy lifestyle. And lots of families choose to keep a parent at home with the kids, it’s relatively common.

Reactions: 9
I don’t feel sorry for warren at all. Remember he happily forks out £300 on a designer jumper for Kerry, so she isn’t the only one trying to live a fancy lifestyle. And lots of families choose to keep a parent at home with the kids, it’s relatively common.
Oh tit yeah. Both a pair of knobs then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless you saw him buy the £300 jumper it will be a fake. The amount of people I know that sells or wears it it’s insane 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I also have some sympathy for Warren. I can't imagine having all the pressure on you to earn and support your partner and 3 children. It's a huge weight of responsibity, even more so as the partner who has chosen such a precarious "job" doesn't seem to be putting in any effort.
Huge pressure on Kerry to manage everything else though. There's no way he pulls his weight with the childcare, cleaning, daily life, etc. If she got a traditional job, she'd still be expected to maintain those things so she would only be doubling her workload. Sorry, no sympathy for Warren here.

Reactions: 4
I feel slightly sorry for Kerry. She had big hopes of being a real success & supporting her family. She doesn’t have much else going on other than Warren & the girls, she has very little in regards to skills to be able to make big money & Warren doesn’t exactly come across as someone who’s capable of pushing himself to have a high powered job that’s going to support such a grand life style. I can imagine they’ve racked up quite a few debts trying to keep up with the Jones. Hopefully them getting rid of the Range Rover (I understand the lease was probably up) & hopefully settling for a cheaper more cost effective car & posting less is Kerry’s way of bowing out of this social media world where I truly believe she’d be happier

I feel like they want to live this glamorous lifestyle and have everything all up to date and modern but just not want to put the actual work in to be able to achieve. I think kerry should look at getting a part time job it will do wonders for her mental health

Reactions: 5
She's back! A favourites video where she sees an opportunity to brag about her kids. Roma is reading a book two or three times a day and knows it off by heart!

She took some time off for half term and because Aria was ill.

She also gives us a extremely detailed (joking) explanation about the montessori method. Note, she is now saying montessori the correct way, rather than when she did that video where she said mon-tes-or-ee 😉

A brow update, she loves them and they will only get better and better!

Reactions: 2
She's back! A favourites video where she sees an opportunity to brag about her kids. Roma is reading a book two or three times a day and knows it off by heart!

She took some time off for half term and because Aria was ill.

She also gives us a extremely detailed (joking) explanation about the montessori method. Note, she is now saying montessori the correct way, rather than when she did that video where she said mon-tes-or-ee 😉

A brow update, she loves them and they will only get better and better!
I refuse to add to her views but does she show roma actually reading the book off by heart lol because proof or it didn't happen 😬

Reactions: 2
I refuse to add to her views but does she show roma actually reading the book off by heart lol because proof or it didn't happen 😬
Haha, she says something like she knows it off by heart and recognises the words.
She also shows a board book which is a lift the flap, apparently Roma loves it - IMO its a bit babyish. Surely Roma should be on the Oxford dictionary by Kerrys standards!

• Haha
She had a massive chalkboard painted on a mirror so don’t see why she needed more crap
This is Kerry, she has to have nothing but crap!! I wonder if she has bipolar? she is very impulsive and spends more than she can afford

Reactions: 3
Why is she always sat in the kitchen unit what's wrong woth her new sofa 🙈 and if your doing barefoot at least make sure your nails are tidy 😏

Also I wonder if they have realised the space in the play room will be tight and have changed their plans 🤔

I quite enjoyed that update. I think what she has said is fair - there is a shortage on raw materials atm. We had to wait weeks to get bricks we needed for something recently, and apparently timber is now like hens’ teeth, so they can’t do much without them.

I also appreciate what she means when she says weekends they want to spend out together. We find that a tricky balance in our house. Things always need done but my husband doesn’t want to spend his two days off not seeing the kids so they have to take a backseat (although we don’t have half built rooms to be fair!)

The size of that room though. So tiny. They are spending thousands on the worlds smallest room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.