Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m come over here to check for comments on roma eating and putting her hands and slobber over a massive block of cheese. What the flying duck is that all about!? She literally cannot say no can she? That is why those kids are uncontrollable. If she wants some cheese whilst you’re cooking then cut her some pieces off. Why has she given her a whole block to just put teeth marks in and chew all over the place so it either has to be put in the bin when she’s had enough or she will just probably put it back in the fridge 🤮 that’s disgusting and not teaching them anything. Food manners, to eat nicely, that you can’t have what you want when you want it.. bleeping clueless that woman is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m come over here to check for comments on roma eating and putting her hands and slobber over a massive block of cheese. What the flying duck is that all about!? She literally cannot say no can she? That is why those kids are uncontrollable. If she wants some cheese whilst you’re cooking then cut her some pieces off. Why has she given her a whole block to just put teeth marks in and chew all over the place so it either has to be put in the bin when she’s had enough or she will just probably put it back in the fridge 🤮 that’s disgusting and not teaching them anything. Food manners, to eat nicely, that you can’t have what you want when you want it.. bleeping clueless that woman is
Yup, thought the same. They may want the entire block....you dont let them have the entire block!! Cut a few bites off🤦‍♀️. How is this her third child???

Reactions: 10
That is bleeping disgusting. I have never in my life seen anyone let their child do that, it is absolutely ridiculous. There is no justification for that at all.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Kerry lets her kids eat whole
blocks of cheese, her life is a shambles - learn how to say ‘NO’ woman, for heavens sake please!!!!

Reactions: 7
I don't think children should ever diet, because the adults in their life make sure they eat healthily and exercise just saying - Kerry you need to keep a reign on that cheese block.
I am also thinking their lactose intolerance phase has passed.
I have 2 teenage boys who play rugby, with large appetites, they would never eat a piece of cheese that size. Ridiculous, Kerry just looks foolish, and we already know Roma the Barbarian has no boundaries whatsoever, despite what Kerry says.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is absolutely disgusting! If she doesnt put that STRAIGHT in the bin when Romas finished then that is utterly gross.

Reactions: 5
Another idea... ‘Kerry lets her kid have a whole block of cheese, purely for her fake as f*ck instastories’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All for the ‘gram

Reactions: 2
Even if she puts it in the bin that’s a massive waste of food. There’s people out there who are homeless or people struggling to put food on the table because of the pandemic and she’s out there giving her toddler huge blocks of cheese just because she cant be bothered to say no because the spoilt little madam will have a meltdown Cos she’s never heard the word no before. She’s honestly a pathetic mother I’m sorry I dislike slating parenting because it’s a tough job and every child is different. But her children’s (2/3) behaviour is the way it is because of her. Because of how she’s chosen to raise them, the lack of discipline and boundaries. They’ve always got their own way it would seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All for the gram 100% any normal parent would say no but she saw it as an opportunity for engagement. Dick. She's so desperate asking for people to comment on her videos over on YouTube 😂

Reactions: 3
Sadly in her videos and photos Roma is never portrayed in a good light, all screaming, shouting, phone bashing and general rebellious behaviour, she really needs to think about what she is doing to her children. Film it but keep it private, just for the family, people can be cruel, particularly children. It is just a matter of time, before her her children become victims because of her wish to be famous 😚😚😚😚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she still on about this bloody door, and who cares what colour of paint you choose, just paint the frigging walls, we all know it will be chipped and full of marks in a months time anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.