Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from someone who filmed herself giving birth for the internet, the most intimate moment between yourself and your partner. The woman who discussed her sex life surrounding a box of cereal to get “famous” of course she would film SOMETHING of her friend even if it was just their cups of coffee or just their feet or something but I don’t believe it’s true. She is desperate for content that she would get that camera out in an instant to film those coffees and stuff but she doesn’t.
Her Aldi haul - let’s say she buys cereal every week yeah and if her and Warren don’t eat it.. that’s 3 boxes of cereal, an entire box of cereal a week per child. My daughters cereal lasts her two weeks until I need to get another

Reactions: 8
The insta mum world was off meeting friends this week so I guess she felt the need to say the same.

Reactions: 3
I am SO over the panelling trend. Sorry but it belongs in certain styles of houses. Not Kerry’s. Not new builds either (sorry if anyone has it and I’ve offended ). Very true about it being the 2020s version of artex.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t be so bad if she bought the real stuff, she’s only drinking it since she got it for free! It’s good old rola cola for Wazza, he’ll be thinking it’s his birthday with a can o the real fizz in the fridge

Get ready for some “renovation life” laughs next week tattlers. The Conway’s are away to start converting the coal bunker/lavvy into a playroom

Reactions: 10
Let’s hope the girls are into small world play or Sienna takes up miniature replica modelling as a hobby

How is the most boring beige wallpaper in the world going to be an accent wall?!

Why does everything have to be beige? Especially with 3 kids who are likely to bash and mark the walls. Madness.

Roma snatching those eggs & not saying thank you. Terrible manners being taught there. And she said all toddlers just scream until bedtime - ours doesn’t and is a similar age to Roma, she won’t admit that she’s just a difficult child.

Reactions: 9
My similar aged toddler very rarely screams. None of my other kids have screamed all day at that age either. Roma is a brat

My similar aged toddler very rarely screams. None of my other kids have screamed all day at that age either. Roma is a brat
I think because it’s her last baby she’s tried to keep Roma a baby - she still naps, screams, doesn’t sleep in her own bed, gets her own way, no discipline (as we both know discipline doesn’t have to be a negative thing it’s about instilling values and manners) I don’t think Kezza is ready to accept Roma isn’t her baby anymore.

Reactions: 6
Values and manners are so lacking in that house! Kerry saying Roma screams if she gets the wrong colour plate... well don’t let her get on like that! Tell her she can have the blue plate next time but right now she has yellow, and that’s it.

Reactions: 7
The wallpaper didn’t even look beige to me it looks grey! and then she mentioned putting it on the wall in stripes I’m sorry but that will look awful.

The way she was saying empdy was grating me, you mean empTy Kez.

Did you notice the way roma snatched the chocolate cakes off kerry and she didn’t bat an eye lid.

Reactions: 4
I know some people don’t force saying please/thank you and just model it instead, which if you want to go that way is fine (not my cup of tea though) but snatching is never ok. Roma is never corrected for any of her poor behaviour. Wait until she’s a teenager and she’s telling them to fuck off while she goes out until all hours.

Reactions: 7
From far away the wall paper just looks dirty or that the paint has been rubbed off in places all patchy!!
I don’t understand why they are re doing the living room again! And also the hall way especially as they haven’t finished doing the door bit yet doesn’t snt make sense why not wait in till that’s finished! Now they are starting the Play room

Also I don’t remember any of my Children constantly screaming as toddlers?? Did I have angels or do they need to be a bit stricter on that crazy little one!!!

Reactions: 6
It's the way she openly tells the Internet that she's dragging her kids up. No manners, no boundaries, gorging on cereal. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.