Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way roma just doesn’t do what she’s told just drives me MAD. Her hands all over the strawberry’s being told not to eat them but carried on and then when Kerry was cutting them she’s just putting her hands in to persist to take them. She could’ve chopped her fingers off. She just doesn’t tell her with anything stern voice or anything after the first or second time and that’s why it has no affect. She doesn’t need to shout but she could just say it sternly. Also why say the stuff about the business if you can’t say about it Cos you’ve signed a non disclosure contract 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also why does she have so much clutter. Like most people have like 3 things on a shelf for decorative purposes. She crams as much on every shelf and side as possible. None of it matches.. none of it makes any sense or has any style. It’s not even like it’s vintage style or modern or anything it’s just.. tat

Also why does she have so much clutter. Like most people have like 3 things on a shelf for decorative purposes. She crams as much on every shelf and side as possible. None of it matches.. none of it makes any sense or has any style. It’s not even like it’s vintage style or modern or anything it’s just.. tat

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn't popcorn a choking hazard for a 2 year old?
Yes, it’s not recommended for under 4s I think. Fair enough if you still want to give it, that’s up to you, but don’t broadcast it to the world. I did think about commenting that but she’d probably just say “well we have never had an issue 🤷🏻‍♀️“ or “Roma Roo is smart enough to know how to chew it” or something else ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The beginning of the video in the car when the lighting wasn’t good, why didn’t she edit that out. Everything they do is shoddy, from the house, the garden to the editing.

Reactions: 8
The beginning of the video in the car when the lighting wasn’t good, why didn’t she edit that out. Everything they do is shoddy, from the house, the garden to the editing.
Or when she said the name of the coffee pod twice, just edit out the first one!!

I wonder what the big embargoed business deal is 🤣

• Haha
I found the whole Vlog quite sad and depressing, she seems so lost and lonely talking to a camera about her coffee pods.

Reactions: 4
Or when she said the name of the coffee pod twice, just edit out the first one!!

I wonder what the big embargoed business deal is 🤣

Yes I thought the same! Not cutting bits out and repeating herself. Why she does that, I think it's so her videos aren't 5 minutes long, literally. And she wants to come across as relatable?
I think if any of us was making a video, we would cut tit out that didn't need to be in there for a start.
I'm sure she adds an extra 5 minutes with all the faffing about lighting and repeating herself. I wonder if that's so she can sneak another ad in!

Hmm yes I wonder what the trainer thing is. Never actually heard of "Warren being into trainers" before.
And when she told everyone about their first date etc, she never mentioned his love of trainers or that he was wearing a hideous pair.
Not once over the 10 years (?) she has been doing YouTube or Instagram has she mentioned his love of trainers. Football yes but never trainers. Nobody ever buys him trainers for his birthday or Christmas. If he loves them soooo much then why not?
He's never had nice ones on his feet and even now with the trainer "business", he doesn't have nice footwear on.
I think she is telling porkies 🤥🤥

That trainer business was and is purely a money making venture. Fine but at least be honest about it.

Reactions: 5
Trainer “business” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please Kerry, don’t make us laugh, get it right, it’s a HOBBY! Got that a H-O-B-B-Y!!!!!! Just like you are DECORATING and not RENOVATING! Do you need some picture cards to help you a long with the little confusion you have over these simple words and differences?? Hmm 🤔 do you? Cause you certainly look like you need a little assistance here

• Haha
why is she driving to the park? Thought you were supposed to start and end at home walking for exercise during lockdown 🤔

Sienna you can just imagine her in school can't you being bossy acting like her family's rich and they are famous because they are on YouTube 🙈 thing is if any of her friends parents see the way she is they may encourage their children not to spend so much time with her because I know I wouldn't want my kids picking up her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The “funny story” about his terrible looking trainers actually wasn’t funny in the slightest. Or was it just me 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her caption on the WBD post ‘we read one book and chucked the rest around the room’ - just why would you admit that or be proud of that? I would be ashamed if my children acted like that with their books and belongings. They really don’t care about anything at all! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her caption on the WBD post ‘we read one book and chucked the rest around the room’ - just why would you admit that or be proud of that? I would be ashamed if my children acted like that with their books and belongings. They really don’t care about anything at all! 😡
I thought this!! I go mad if my kids Chuck a book down, they are to be respected in our house, more so than any other toy as I’m a book geek (as are my kids, luckily). Also not sure boasting about reading one book at bedtime is needed. Isn’t that kind of bare minimum? One bedtime story for 3 kids?

why is she driving to the park? Thought you were supposed to start and end at home walking for exercise during lockdown 🤔
Because they are lazy. If the park is in walking distance - which it must be or else she wouldn’t have said anything - then walk. Ride bikes or scooters, get your dog out for a walk.

Reactions: 5
I thought this!! I go mad if my kids Chuck a book down, they are to be respected in our house, more so than any other toy as I’m a book geek (as are my kids, luckily). Also not sure boasting about reading one book at bedtime is needed. Isn’t that kind of bare minimum? One bedtime story for 3 kids?

Because they are lazy. If the park is in walking distance - which it must be or else she wouldn’t have said anything - then walk. Ride bikes or scooters, get your dog out for a walk.
Completely agree. They definitely only do 1 book between 3 children. Kerry and Warren aren't readers.
Even if they aren't, they should want their children to be. It's so important.

It would also not surprise me if she made them all go to bed at the same time. This would be where I would feel sorry for Sienna at age 8 having to go to bed at the same time as her 2 year old sibling.
I mean, I could be wrong...... It will be Roma going to bed the same time as Sienna since she's the one awake all hours!

Reactions: 1
Why are they permanently wild? Kerry needs to put the camera and phone down and sort them out.

Reactions: 4

I’m the same about books, my youngest is only one so can be a bit heavy handed with them at times but she’s told no and we show her to hold them, lift the flaps etc properly. It really makes me sad that they don’t value anything.

One bedtime story and then shoved in front of their tablets until they fall asleep!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.