Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aria also asked for birthday waffles, but apparently doesn’t eat waffles 🤔🤔 all in all a very confusing video!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t like the way she goes on about her children’s diets and their macros. I don’t want to go into it too much, but I grew up around a family that were very particular about sugar/carb/salt intake which led me down a very dangerous path as an adult as I just completely neglected so many food groups. I really hope her food comments/issues don’t rub off on those children because my life was a nightmare.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t like the way she goes on about her children’s diets and their macros. I don’t want to go into it too much, but I grew up around a family that were very particular about sugar/carb/salt intake which led me down a very dangerous path as an adult as I just completely neglected so many food groups. I really hope her food comments/issues don’t rub off on those children because my life was a nightmare.
I completely agree. It’s such a contradiction too - she does on about her children’s diet but gives them so much artificial sweetener (which I don’t think is good for anyone), sugary cereal etc. It horrifies me that her kids are eating diet yoghurts, surely plain Greek yoghurt with some berries/a little squeeze of honey would be healthier than diet this and low sugar that.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. It’s such a contradiction too - she does on about her children’s diet but gives them so much artificial sweetener (which I don’t think is good for anyone), sugary cereal etc. It horrifies me that her kids are eating diet yoghurts, surely plain Greek yoghurt with some berries/a little squeeze of honey would be healthier than diet this and low sugar that.
The yoghurts drive me mad! Totally agree with you!

Reactions: 4
100% definitely but they won't listen to that! They will cry trolls and god forbid Warren gets his bloody opinions out. His way or the highway with him.
They both think they do no wrong.
This made me laugh 😂 you can just imagine it now, old Wazza coming at us with all his opinions, all high and mighty. Pipe down Warren, nobody gives a flying toss about what you think, clean your bloody house up ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is obsessed with what's in what and it will definitely make her children more conscious about it before they need to be. Children just need a balanced, varied diet - a little bit of everything and not too much of anything. She's overcomplicated it.

Is she seriously letting Roma make coffee! If her little hand slipped under the hot water she wouldn’t be able to grab because she’s too busy filming!!

• Wow
Is she seriously letting Roma make coffee! If her little hand slipped under the hot water she wouldn’t be able to grab because she’s too busy filming!!
But she has to let the whole world know that she’s a cool mum,“raising capable kids” and being a great Montessori mum.

Except a great Montessori mum, or someone focusing on raising capable kids a) would focus on their kids doing things for themselves, not making your coffee b) wouldn’t keep pestering “what are you doing?” to get an answer for the camera 🤬 Poor child can’t do anything without Kerry forcing a camera in her face.

• Sad
Why is she holding a bloody phone while the child holds a hot cup! while not even paying attention... IDIOT. All for the gram, also see she did well in dropping filters for a glow instead, or is she loving the tit blur her broken phone is giving off.🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Raising capable kids that can help make coffee and pose for the gram but cant sleep in her own bed alone or have a night at grandmas 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she has to let the whole world know that she’s a cool mum,“raising capable kids” and being a great Montessori mum.

Except a great Montessori mum, or someone focusing on raising capable kids a) would focus on their kids doing things for themselves, not making your coffee b) wouldn’t keep pestering “what are you doing?” to get an answer for the camera 🤬 Poor child can’t do anything without Kerry forcing a camera in her face.
Capable kids that don’t sleep past 6am and are unable to amuse themselves without helicopter Kezza managing their play or giving them their ‘iPads’

Oh my god, I can’t believe I watched that. What an absolutely idiotic thing to do.....I don’t drink coffee, so don’t know about those machines, but I’m assuming boiling hot water comes out of there?! Awful.
Honestly, sometimes I’m really baffled what goes on between her ears.

Reactions: 5
I missed the coffee but that's not good letting your 2 year old near boiling water.

Just seen the birthday vlog. Check Sienna out at the end. Starts jumping up and down for the camera 🙄

It's ACTUALLY sad that she knows to act for the camera or vlog or whatever.

Reactions: 6
I have to say the actual making of the coffee doesn’t bother me too much, since she was just holding the cup on the stand BUT the fact that Kerry had no ability to jump in if needed, because she was too busy filming and pestering Roma to talk, made it a much more dangerous situation than it needed to be.

Let’s all fondly think back to the barefoot around nails in the garden incident. Kerry doesn’t have a great safety record.

Just watched birthday prep vlog! Can someone please tell me what a bloon is? I’m sure I saw balloons in the vlog, just wondered if I’d been saying it wrong for 54 years???!!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Doesn't appear that Warren did much to help with that birthday prep. Sienna did more! He cut up a bit of fruit and blew up a few balloons, between scrolling on his phone it seemed. He could have cleaned the kitchen whilst Kerry and Sienna did the balloons or vice versa. So very lazy, it would drive me mad to be rushing around and he just be sat there.

Guessing she ran out of chocolate fingers, the cake was only covered half the way round 🤔 I mean I am sure it was a nice day, but for me it's just so much unnecessary stuff. A balloon arch and all the dangling snowflakes and crap, its just money down the drain to be honest and it didn't even look good.

Its my sons birthday coming up. Obviously he can't have a party or anything, we've said he can choose what we have to eat that day and we will make the day as fun as we can, but the money he would have had on a party we will keep back for when things start to open up and have a day out as a family. I bet all that tat Kerry bought probably could have gone towards something like that, kids don't need the front room or kitchen all dressed up like that.

And those jeans do nothing for Kerry 🤐

Doesn't appear that Warren did much to help with that birthday prep. Sienna did more! He cut up a bit of fruit and blew up a few balloons, between scrolling on his phone it seemed. He could have cleaned the kitchen whilst Kerry and Sienna did the balloons or vice versa. So very lazy, it would drive me mad to be rushing around and he just be sat there.

Guessing she ran out of chocolate fingers, the cake was only covered half the way round 🤔 I mean I am sure it was a nice day, but for me it's just so much unnecessary stuff. A balloon arch and all the dangling snowflakes and crap, its just money down the drain to be honest and it didn't even look good.

Its my sons birthday coming up. Obviously he can't have a party or anything, we've said he can choose what we have to eat that day and we will make the day as fun as we can, but the money he would have had on a party we will keep back for when things start to open up and have a day out as a family. I bet all that tat Kerry bought probably could have gone towards something like that, kids don't need the front room or kitchen all dressed up like that.

And those jeans do nothing for Kerry 🤐
I've got to say I don't see why decorating and making her child's birthday lovely is a bad thing, each to their own. I always go all out with decorations etc, because it's memories and it makes them feel special. Maybe it's just me though 😂x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We personally don’t do that much decor for birthdays, because I just think it’s such a waste of stuff. But the day is still fun. I don’t necessarily think huge amounts of decorations equates to great memories any more than anything else a parent does to make a birthday special.

I do think Kerry is a massive hypocrite (again). Always saying about how she reuses xyz for the future to justify buying all the tat decorations. But that balloon arch won’t be used again and it was insanely huge.

That said, I think it’s nice she makes their cakes and involves them in that. I think anyone who actually enjoys baking with kids deserves a medal 🤣

Big wazza as per did sweet fa to help, yea it’s lovely she takes the time and effort into making the kids have a great birthday, it’s a shame that isn’t carried through into her editing, cleaning, food prep, nail care, and shopping lists!.

Reactions: 5
For me I just think its a bit of a waste, I don't remember decorations from when I was younger but I do remember things like a party or a day out. Each to their own though and Kerry can easily spend on all those decorations but let's remember her kids don't have a pair of welly boots or even a suitable pair of shoes. I'm sure none of us are in that position!

Considering they are clearly struggling for money, seems excessive.

Agree it was nice she made the cake though and didn't follow the cliche of having one made for the gram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.