Kerry Conway #13 Kerry claims to follow Montessori but girls are glued to iPads every story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I make the new thread or is someone halfway through doing it?

Reactions: 1
The way she does on about gaining extra space you would think they had extended the entire downstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I going mad or did she post somewhere about the best days out in Somerset (is that where she lives?) but now I can't see it?

I feel like either channel mum has said make more effort in videos or be dropped if shes even still a part of it??? Or warren has said make more money from it or get a job I dunno but all the sudden stories and more effort in videos is weird cant be us weve been saying her videos wernt up to much for ages and she never did anything about it 🤔

Reactions: 3
I feel like either channel mum has said make more effort in videos or be dropped if shes even still a part of it??? Or warren has said make more money from it or get a job I dunno but all the sudden stories and more effort in videos is weird cant be us weve been saying her videos wernt up to much for ages and she never did anything about it 🤔
I've noticed this too. She suddenly looks more polished (slightly!) and has got a new phone to film on. Also she's gone more Insta Mum with the paint wall colours, the new front door, the Easter baskets.........

I've noticed this too. She suddenly looks more polished (slightly!) and has got a new phone to film on. Also she's gone more Insta Mum with the paint wall colours, the new front door, the Easter baskets.........
Nah she has always been a “basket” mum. Baskets for every occasion. All absolute madness IMO. She bought so much chocolate for the girls for Easter in that haul. And she is saying they’ll get given loads too so why bother?

Aren’t all 3 at school and nursery? She’s got to fill her days doing something to warrant staying home as an influencer.

Reactions: 2
Aren’t all 3 at school and nursery? She’s got to fill her days doing something to warrant staying home as an influencer.
Yep! I think Roma is there 3 days, so at home two days, but nobody could justify sitting around 3 days a week doing nothing. Because it’s hardly like she’s doing mad amounts of cleaning or housework.

Has she ordered the sofa yet? 🤔
fridge was rank but I didn’t expect anything less from them 😷

Has she ordered the sofa yet? 🤔
fridge was rank but I didn’t expect anything less from them 😷
Apparently they have ordered one.

I do think she tries bless her. Just hope her extra time helps her pull off what she wants.

Last edited:
New thread title - Kerry Conway #14 - New sofa on order and a new front door, but her cleaning skills and videos are still piss poor!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They must be struggling with money she really
Trying hard with all these insta reels!! Just give up and get a job 3 days a week!! 🙄🙄 so lazy trying her best to make money from doing zero!!!

her latest reel, the caption says that’s how they spend Sunday no matter the weather. BULL. Yes the coffee and roast at Grandma’s. But they are NOT outdoors every Sunday. They are never out in adverse weather at all!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fuckoff kezza, you bleeping hole!
What the hell does she even mean?! I cannot fathom what that would look like, nor where they would incorporate it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I going mad or did she post somewhere about the best days out in Somerset (is that where she lives?) but now I can't see it?
Yes she did it was on Instagram I'm sure it was a post because someone commented asking if she had been to noahs ark zoo in Bristol and her response was "yes we've been there once I think" 😂 you think? Surely you know if you have been somewhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha I was just watching her easter haul and my husband said "who on earth is that, she's not very animated for YouTube.... She doesn't look like she knows what she's doing"

He doesn't comment on anything i usually watch 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Haha I was just watching her easter haul and my husband said "who on earth is that, she's not very animated for YouTube.... She doesn't look like she knows what she's doing"

He doesn't comment on anything i usually watch 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
My hubby cannot stand her! He always asks why am I “watching that moaning, whining pain in the arse” he also says the same about Corrine Hownslow - but that’s a whole different story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.