Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's talking all of a sudden like SS need to be involved because they're "neglected" I personally think that's pushing things waaay too far. They're clothed, fed, housed, warm, stimulated....I think "neglect" is a bit of a ridiculous accusation. But i seem to be in the minority here!

Reactions: 5
Everyone's talking all of a sudden like SS need to be involved because they're "neglected" I personally think that's pushing things waaay too far. They're clothed, fed, housed, warm, stimulated....I think "neglect" is a bit of a ridiculous accusation. But i seem to be in the minority here!
Who is saying neglected? Saying they look a bit scruffy isn’t saying neglected.

I'm not "literally implying" anything. I mean exactly what I say. If she deleted the comment, it means she saw it, and I am confident she is aware of the rumours surrounding what the use of time stamps means. If I had my kids online it would be easy to bury your head in the sand and think "oh nobody bad would watch our channel". But seeing that, knowing the possibilities, I think any parent would stop and think twice.

So, no. I am not implying she shows her kids off to Paedophiles. Not even close.
Hang on, let me get this right - You think she purposely time stamped her videos for paedophiles to see her young child???????????????

Who is saying neglected? Saying they look a bit scruffy isn’t saying neglected.
"Neglect" was literally stated. That's why I am quoting it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hang on, let me get this right - You think she purposely time stamped her videos for paedophiles to see her young child???????????????
Are you able to read? I didn’t say anything of the sort! She didn’t post a time stamp. Someome else did. She saw it and deleted it.

From one person. Making them the minority.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That child has absolutely no discipline what so ever! How she acted with Arias paper and shapes, chucking them on the floor glaring at the camera, and Kerry just laughs was atrocious! You’re digging yourself a very very deep hole with that one Kerry, please for her sake teach her that you can’t act that way towards others belongings, but then again that will just fall on deaf ears as you yourself and old Wozzle can’t even look or take care of your own belongings. You treat things with such disrespect it’s appalling, how can you expect your children to take pride in anything when you can’t take pride in yourself or in anything you own, it’s extremely sad

lol i said 'they have an air of neglect about them'.....so so different to how you are twisting it....but hey, go for it

That child has absolutely no discipline what so ever! How she acted with Arias paper and shapes, chucking them on the floor glaring at the camera, and Kerry just laughs was atrocious! You’re digging yourself a very very deep hole with that one Kerry, please for her sake teach her that you can’t act that way towards others belongings, but then again that will just fall on deaf ears as you yourself and old Wozzle can’t even look or take care of your own belongings. You treat things with such disrespect it’s appalling, how can you expect your children to take pride in anything when you can’t take pride in yourself or in anything you own, it’s extremely sad
yes,Kerry is NEGLECTING to discipline that child, the future will be fun!

Reactions: 4
lol i said 'they have an air of neglect about them'.....so so different to how you are twisting it....but hey, go for it
A lot of things are getting twisted this evening. Next thing we know Kerry will be making a video on how the trolls think she sells her kids to paedos and neglects them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The term “Neglect” can have so many references, and yes Kerry has NEGLECTED her daughter by not disciplining her, so in regards to what you said in your comment about an “air of neglect” I 100% agree with you! It is a form of neglect, you cannot let the kids get away with literally TRASHING everything in sight and having no repercussions

Neglecting to discipline is neglect, i.e. telling them not to touch hot objects, to prevent them from burning themselves.

Oh for goodness sake, "bikey" is a standard insult. I don't mean to offend gypsies or anyone of romani descent, stop choosing to be offended.
How ignorant are you? I’m not choosing to be offended, but you are literally writing racist terms and if you and everyone you know says them, then I’d hate to think what kind of people you are.
You wouldn’t write a racist term aimed at black people, but it’s okay to write one about about people within the traveller community?

Reactions: 8
Hahaha we got an inch of snow? Really... I’ve sieved more icing sugar onto a cake than the amount of bloody snow they got! ... as per not one kid interested in her sensory activity .. not one child had manners. Everything was snatched out of her hand. As for Roma playing with the food shop on a Filthy floor, it’s like she has to distract her every second, and tiptoe round her incase she kicks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The snow was her micro managing their play again. When it has snowed here the kids go out and play in it, they make their own fun. I don’t feel the need to make activities in the snow because it’s fun on its own. Same with the playdoh. Roma was was asking for the pancake and Kerry was insisting on showing her she had to flip it. Just let the kids play!

Reactions: 8
The snow was her micro managing their play again. When it has snowed here the kids go out and play in it, they make their own fun. I don’t feel the need to make activities in the snow because it’s fun on its own. Same with the playdoh. Roma was was asking for the pancake and Kerry was insisting on showing her she had to flip it. Just let the kids play!
I don’t believe the kids require her attention 24/7 they can play together happily and create their own entertainment in whatever role play they want. She can’t leave them be for two minutes!

I don’t believe the kids require her attention 24/7 they can play together happily and create their own entertainment in whatever role play they want. She can’t leave them be for two minutes!
I was thinking about that yesterday. My 3 were playing some game they made up together, I was cleaning the kitchen. She makes out she can’t do anything during the day because they HAVE to have her attention. But I don’t think that’s healthy! I think kids need to be allowed to develop their own fun without an adult managing it. Her girls haven’t learnt to, so they haven’t a clue how to play alone or amuse themselves.

She said they made chocolate lollies yesterday because the girls were bored. If she truly followed Montessori she’d let them be bored to allow them to develop their own creativity more.

Kids make their own fun and entertainment and its actually good for them to be bored sometimes!
Roma seems like a right little pain who completely rules the roost. The way she bangs and smashes around isn't cute, its just naughty. She could understand the word no!

You’ve hit the nail on the head with this comment. She will do all this then complain that she dosent get time to do anything else. Let them be Kerry, they are children they will make their own games up together without you interfering and controlling.

I was thinking about that yesterday. My 3 were playing some game they made up together, I was cleaning the kitchen. She makes out she can’t do anything during the day because they HAVE to have her attention. But I don’t think that’s healthy! I think kids need to be allowed to develop their own fun without an adult managing it. Her girls haven’t learnt to, so they haven’t a clue how to play alone or amuse themselves.

She said they made chocolate lollies yesterday because the girls were bored. If she truly followed Montessori she’d let them be bored to allow them to develop their own creativity more.
They get bored because she’s always controlling what they play and when they do it, then when she’s out of ideas the girls don’t know what to do with themselves.

Yes exactly you said "An air of neglect" - How is that in any way, shape or form is that NOT saying they are neglected??!

What's an "air of neglect if you're not ACTUALLY saying neglected?? Genuinely interested.

Yes exactly you said "An air of neglect" - How is that in any way, shape or form is that NOT saying they are neglected??!

What's an "air of neglect if you're not ACTUALLY saying neglected?? Genuinely interested.
She is neglecting the girls by not giving any discipline, they trash absolutely everything and anything they get their hands on, and Kerry just laughs! And by not teaching them that that is wrong and isn’t appropriate behaviour is absolutely neglect!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.